evilishan

Rank 3
evilishan
PostedOct 19, 2012 9:28 am
TheDiseased2 wrote:
AnimeFan9001 wrote:
i'd be perfectly fine with that ^^ I could get my 60 masters done in 60 arena, and then focus on levelling to 70 where i'd farm my 80 set and move up o:  

Exactly and for instance if mcm was lowered to say 50 we might have a possible arena bracket revival? Lol but id prefer that it was lowered to 51 god i hate leeching myself in osi ... its not that i cant afford to buy the leech just not gonna pay for something i can do easily and effeciently myself Smile  

In theory, Necromancers, Sages (only one I've tested it on), Clerics, Zerks and Pallies should be fine at 50 due to OSI mass mobbing. Mob all from goblins to crabs, stun-kill-alll then do all to dragons. Full exp charms and you can fill two level 45 masteries in a 1.5x day (again only tested on sage).

I don't see why wizards and rangers should miss out, so why not lower WCM entry level.

I think in a way the same principle applies to other dungeons aswell (actually not really since ACV mobs are kinda hard at level 60 >.< atleast on sage)

Advertisement

AnimeFan9001

Rank 2
AnimeFan9001
PostedOct 19, 2012 9:41 am
I agree with the both of you. lowered dungeon lvl limits = more arena, and you don't really have to worry about plvl begging, because limits are lowered and not completely removed. Would be nice to bring down WCM to 50, and WEC to 60 and so on. I'd actually be willing to work on masters if that was the case xD.

TheDiseased2

Rank 4
TheDiseased2
Eating all your cookies in NSW, Australia
PostedOct 19, 2012 4:26 pm
evilishan wrote:
TheDiseased2 wrote:
AnimeFan9001 wrote:
i'd be perfectly fine with that ^^ I could get my 60 masters done in 60 arena, and then focus on levelling to 70 where i'd farm my 80 set and move up o:  

Exactly and for instance if mcm was lowered to say 50 we might have a possible arena bracket revival? Lol but id prefer that it was lowered to 51 god i hate leeching myself in osi ... its not that i cant afford to buy the leech just not gonna pay for something i can do easily and effeciently myself Smile  

In theory, Necromancers, Sages (only one I've tested it on), Clerics, Zerks and Pallies should be fine at 50 due to OSI mass mobbing. Mob all from goblins to crabs, stun-kill-alll then do all to dragons. Full exp charms and you can fill two level 45 masteries in a 1.5x day (again only tested on sage).

I don't see why wizards and rangers should miss out, so why not lower WCM entry level.

I think in a way the same principle applies to other dungeons aswell (actually not really since ACV mobs are kinda hard at level 60 >.< atleast on sage)  

your forgetting that wiz and ranger are practically the only classes that can efficiently solo mpc and all for acv tob dropped to 60 because of the 0% xp reduction leveling to 61 is slighty gratuitous and effortsome acv MO's will make leveling up so much easier because with ex reduction from mcm your most efficient option is to map grind which is sort if a good idea considering AJ's are essential to max out that rep ;D

pr.chopo

Rank 0
pr.chopo
PostedOct 19, 2012 5:10 pm

capping at 70

evilishan wrote:
TheDiseased2 wrote:
LichPrince21 wrote:
evilishan wrote:
Let them plvl on the vast array of high level maps that lowbies ARE allowed on. You know, that BIG block at the top of Saphael which includes Auris Bay, Ancient Polar Ruins, etc etc.

The way you present it, makes it seem like it's completely locked out and they're doing something that's 'needed' when really they're knowingly placing themselves at risk when they don't really need to be.

Level restrictions ensure that exclusivity is maintained for higher level areas. I certainly feel this adds a sense of 'allure' to them.

I am open to the suggestion of slightly altering the level restriction for Mutated Dungeons by ~3 levels, but I suspect the restrictions currently in place (eg. 53 for WCM, 63 for SMF, etc) are there for a reason: to discourage capping .  

if a lvl 90 wants to make an alt they cannot bot in the big block of maps at the top of Saphael i see no possible way they can plvl them without sneaking them into Heirloom and no a plvl is not needed at all but they do help a lot with speeding up your gaming experience allowing you enjoy pvp and dungeons faster rather than the slow grind to where you want to be also i see a lot of players capping because of the dungeon entrance lvl being higher than them such as MSMF.  

Thats why i have alts capable of plvling other alts in the mutated dungons \o/  

@dark:
1. You do not need an Heirroom (or w/e u were trying to say here) to get an alt into a higher level map, it is skill less and can be done at any level.

2. Players cap cause they want to cap^ You'd know if you were here before Mutated dungeon level limits 40, 50 and 60 were just as active. I would seriously like to hear out from these 'lots of players'. The only people who can actually take the 'fast way' is rich people, regular players won't be able to charm and fort up to actually make good use of mutated dungeons. <-I know this much because I have good experience with both.

@diseased: hahas great way to do masteries at the same time^ Smile  

agree 1+
even though i cant enter msmf at 70 i still cap so there no really a problem with removing the restriction,if people want to cap at 70 they will no matter what, i basically stay here cause i need to get better for the highter brackets cause then i will have bad equip and wont find party and then i cant enjoy the game..

Snuffles2292

Rank 0
PostedMay 21, 2013 8:34 pm
i agree fully with this

TreishaSempai

Rank 4
TreishaSempai
PostedMay 21, 2013 8:35 pm
Can you not necro old threads, thanks.

LONG_TIME

Rank 2
LONG_TIME
PostedMay 21, 2013 9:46 pm
They should remove the cap on non mo dungeons though.