jaquiow

Rank 0
PostedMay 18, 2013 5:49 am

Peanut labs

Instant survey fails
I wasn't sure where to put this, but this seems to be just about the only place i could, concerning the free ap offers. If this is the wrong place, you have my apologies.

I have an issue with the Peanut Labs free AP offers, specifically the ones that randomly appear in a blue highlighted line with an AP amount at the far side. I can perhaps begin to do one or two, which usually fail because it seems that PL looks for young hispanic female college full-time workers with lots of kids and three cars instead of what I am. But, that isn't really the issue here. I have sometimes lied..yes, just to see if the results below would be any different, that's all...on a few, but the results were the same.

Once I "fail" the survey, it seems I cannot do any more. I am redirected, after clicking the survey and answering the intelligent questions, such as, "what color is a banana?", automatically to the choice to pick between whether the survey experience was good or bad. I click bad at this point, because there was no survey, or implied reward. This happens almost every time i click one of the highlighted surveys; once in a while, I'll get one that seems to continue where a failed one left off, but that one eventually fails too, and I'm back to the "Choose bad because you just got screwed out of 56-773AP" screen.

I don't think I can get any actual help with this, so I'd appreciate it if someone over there in Aeriastaffland told Peanut Labs that they're making themselves inaccessible with this kind of system they have for surveys. If you can only take one survey, then what's the point of using them? Someone needs to tell them that.
Advertisement

seanlimyin

Rank 5
PostedOct 19, 2013 1:46 pm
That make sense.

ipwnnoobs13

Rank 3
ipwnnoobs13
PostedOct 22, 2013 12:41 pm
Don't know what to say

jayrean2

Rank 0
PostedSep 10, 2014 6:52 am

#Free Aeria Points

Dear Peanut Labs,
Wala na po bang free AP ? Request naman po dyan ..
Thanks . God Bless