Author Message

hassannasir

Rank 0
Joined
22 Apr 2011
Posts
19
Location
Jordan
PostedMay 16, 2013 3:56 am

Advanced wheel and events prizes

I wonder why or how do you expect people to spin the 50G wwheel when most of items in it cant be sold in auction not even for 1g

the advanced wheel items doesnt attact us to spin the wheel even if they were on the 5 G wheel,you need to take a look on the chinese servers advanced wheel and ask devs to update it

you ask people to spend gold and money to get nothing?that doesnt make any sense

also your promos are just repeating same rewards but you forget that many people passed the point they need most of stuff you offer

also again you ask people to spend money to get nothing or few things they do not need

most people are coppering doomsday set and firdust set and just using the red gems,why dont you increase what we need most in your promos and decrease what we do not need?
why dont you introduce ***** birth set pieces instead of doomsday set pieces?

give us a reason to pay money
Advertisement

Tignus

Rank 0
Tignus
Joined
15 Nov 2008
Posts
87
Location
Belgium
PostedMay 16, 2013 4:05 am
I agree about the adv wheel.. still rose seeds Rolling Eyes
For the promo they have to give reward for every lvl they won't give only red for 100 or 200 g...
But the red gem gift are always same gem, so don't need them anymore, most are full and can't sell them... I think you should replace red gem gift by red gem pack who can drop any kind of red gem.

Anyway, thanx for all promo we didn't have last years Wink

Argmorn

Rank 0
Argmorn
Joined
10 May 2011
Posts
19
Location
South Africa
PostedMay 16, 2013 9:24 am

Advanced wheel and events

I do know that the advance wheel is out of aeria's control but as our service provider please put some pressure on the devs to change it. Seriously oj equips, oj gems etc are not worth the space they take up anymore so definitely not worth the spin.

As far as promos go, Maz is doing a great job , especially compared to what other game-clients are offering. However i would suggest a sensible gift suggestion box with a list of items available that the guys can vote for and then be included in the following promo

<a></a>

paulcat73

Rank 0
Joined
27 Oct 2011
Posts
12
Location
United States
PostedMay 16, 2013 11:00 am

ADVANCED WHEEL

What's Available
I agree that advanced wheel is basically worthless , and 50g can be hard to come by for a lot of players . Really feels pretty insulting , as if we are being taken for fools .

dragonmist0

Rank 0
dragonmist0
Joined
07 Aug 2011
Posts
46
Location
United States
PostedMay 16, 2013 5:58 pm
The advance wheel has always been way behind in terms of items. Half the items are worthless for the older servers. I mean honestly..candle butt? That's a level 30~ item. The items on the wheel now (Fire dust, raging rhino, MND) are all outdated. There's still no blood phoenix, there's still only one chaos hero on the wheel, and like someone else mentioned there are still rose seeds...that event ended how long ago? Only reason I'm spinning is because there are Advance wheel cards from promotions (which are getting worse and worse).

I don't think the developers of CoG (including those at Aeria) realize that the wheel costs 5 USD each spin. Let me put that in perspective for you: minimum wage pays $8.00-9.00 an hour. A person will spend $5 for a PoS item (you can google the acronym if you don't know what it means). On Diablo III I can buy a top end piece of gear for that amount (at the very least). Here you are 80% likely to get a BoA (which 1 out 50 give a red hero if you're lucky), resource cards, silver cards, random diagrams you can get from dungeons every day, and some gear you needed maybe when there was still S1 and S2 only. Of the remaining 20%, you are likely to get a medal or some under level 100 red item.

Aeria seems to be reaping in the benefits without adding anything to the patches they are given. Tip: make the game revolve around your population of players, not what the other game companies are doing for it...Instead of massive merges...make people want to play more not drive more away.
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: