Antwan11

Rank 0
PostedMay 13, 2013 11:10 am   Last edited by Antwan11 on May 13, 2013 11:21 am. Edited 1 time in total
Wow so FEZ fans still exist, FEZ was the first MMO that I truly loved, it was all skill and forced you to work together with complete randoms to achieve a certain goal depending on whether it was on the battlefield or in the coliseum If you failed is was in part to the team and not to the individual so the raging in this PvP system wasn't even as bad as if you get completely destroyed in a 1v1. I would really like it back cause without it I feel I lost my MMO home. Might as well E-mail Square Enix. How many of the old NA players know about this endeavor to get it back anyway? It might be a good idea to contact anyone in any of the games you know a mass amount of them moved to in order to get a faster ball rolling.

Oh btw, this thread has been up for more then 2 years with a plethora of members coming on to state their opinion, with no forum GMs coming around to state their opinion on the issue or to give us any sliver of hope OR just tell us it's a no. Time to ditch and find a new server host

EDIT: Miko I was trying to go to your thread in the WeMade forums, but the link is dead Confused
Advertisement

Pandaids

Rank 0
PostedMay 13, 2013 11:19 am
-Sighs;
I've been waiting for so long to have FEZ again..
It was one of my fave MMO's I've ever played.
We need to find someone else who can be a potential publishers.
Not even Square want's to localize it to us again.
We did have an unknown like publisher though and wasn't the best. ._.
I'm from Gevrandian. <3
Let's keep trying guys! D:

mikoxmajo

Rank 0
mikoxmajo
PostedMay 13, 2013 12:53 pm
@ Antwan11 - Hey! And yes, I've noticed. Apparently, I've been trying to see if there's a problem but from the looks of it, it's no longer there. Sad And I don't even know way but at this rate, it's safe to say that maybe it got removed [other than that, I have no clue].

I've gone to MMOHUT's YouTube channel and posted the email link to Square Enix. To maybe just have a boost in from players. Since there's actually still newer and old players that passes by it, lols. The views on that video is still growing so I hope it was worth it at least, unless, they removed my post. <.<

MintyShadow

Rank 0
MintyShadow
PostedMay 13, 2013 2:12 pm
Antwan11 wrote:
but the link is dead Confused  

He died trying to rescue Zelda ._. But I'd prefer a definitive no over no answer at all (much as I'd like a yes :S). And miko, a lot of MMOHut people have flocked to MMOBomb recently including a few staff members. Might wanna try them as well. The part that sucks the most is that there is no game close enough to FEZ (none that are close in the slightest) that I have seen... Right now I just switch between AvA and DDO but really I don't see much of a reason not to re-publish FEZ other than a fear that the same thing will happen... GamePotUSA also drove all their other games into the ground as well, so maybe that feeds the fear more... But they have a partnership with AeriaGames now anyway so I'm sure they'd be fine.

Antwan11

Rank 0
PostedMay 13, 2013 9:39 pm
I sent SE an E-mail and met up with some old people from FEZ and told them about this thread, if we get a large amount of people sending e-mails and threading we're sure to get attention (unyielding optimism)

MintyShadow

Rank 0
MintyShadow
PostedMay 14, 2013 8:17 am
Well this topic has been becoming more and more active lately. I mean if this stays at the top of suggestions long enough maybe Aeria will finally start paying attention to this gem of a game.

BTW miko! What games do you play in the mean time?

EDIT: What can we do to draw staff attention to this post? I mean really how many years has it been up, a 20 page post with little to no trolls is hard to ignore. It never fell near the bottom of the suggestion thread either. It's definitely still alive.

mikoxmajo

Rank 0
mikoxmajo
PostedMay 14, 2013 3:07 pm

Progress is brewing...I think? ^_^;;
MintyShadow wrote:
BTW miko! What games do you play in the mean time?

EDIT: What can we do to draw staff attention to this post? I mean really how many years has it been up, a 20 page post with little to no trolls is hard to ignore. It never fell near the bottom of the suggestion thread either. It's definitely still alive.  

Hey Minty, I was currently playing Mabinogi and Remnant Knights but I already stopped playing any games at this point. =_= I'm looking for a new game already as I've gotten annoyed by the dungeons and quests repetition.

Also, about the staff, I believe Chaos1345 already pointed it out but, the thing is that the GMs aren't allowed to really post in the threads or something like that due to whatever they can't do. -shrugs- I don't really know but yea. I've also tried to email a GM but the thing is that they don't accept PMs. =_= So, trying to contact a GM wouldn't work since that option's been eliminated.

drivec

Rank 0
drivec
PostedMay 14, 2013 6:53 pm
just makes me wondering what happen to the NA publishing rights.

I was also thinking if somehow kickstarter would be a good way about somehow getting fez republished in NA

right now the think the worst problem with getting something like fez published is the gameing market is so crowded right now.

Antwan11

Rank 0
PostedMay 14, 2013 9:06 pm
Thank you for contacting SQUARE ENIX support,

We thank you for your contact today. Unfortunately we do not offer support for Fantasy Earth Zero, as we do not help publish that title at this time. Please contact the other companies involved in the project for further support. We apologize for any inconvenience

Thank you for contacting the SQUARE ENIX Support Center.

My reply from SE.......... anyway how's the WeMade thing coming along? Laughing

Edit: Wait, then who has the NA publishing rights if not SE?

Chaos1345

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
Chaos1345
PostedMay 15, 2013 12:01 pm
Thank you for contacting SQUARE ENIX support,

We deeply apologize for any confusion that may have occured. Since currently we do not publish the game, we would be unable to assist with your request. Unfortunately we cannot directly give you an answer for your questions or comments. We are not saying that nothing is being done or that your concerns will not be addressed, but at this time we have no further information regarding or infuence over this title. There are many gaming communities that are around that can help answer many questions, such as where the title is headed currently. We apologize again and hope that this information has been helpful in some way.

Thank you for contacting the SQUARE ENIX Support Center.

Thats the newest answer from SE seems they can't give a direct answer but seems were reaching the developers/creators. I've been outta state for few days but no wrys I'm back and will contuie to fight for this game. Sqaure-Enix in my opinion is trying to help but things maybe hard with some issues that we cannot see. I hope SE does get involed and somehow mangage to get this title back on track. Our E-mails are reaching them and lets keep it up. Btw thats not an automated message. Make sure you ask for non automated message that might get you a better response. I will keep trying to reach out to whoever wants to help the players. This game can make money easily. In my opinion this game can get enough players to beat Japans servers hands down. I remeber players from Europe, Austirila and from all over playing on over servers meaning if this game was advertised correctly then we can have thousands of players.