noordin_ngentot

Rank 5
noordin_ngentot
PostedMay 10, 2013 8:25 am

Issue with access denied from replacement login?

Long story short, after you already get your ban to be lifted from your account or reactivate an old account, you will get a password reset e-mail containing one time login and change your password immediately.

However, on one particular account that I just restored today, the one time login link lead me to "access denied" page.

The account itself is already restored, but my problem is that it seems the one time replacement link in the e-mail above does not work. Therefore, I can't access the restored account.

Any tips or help how to send ticket on this issue if the link above doesn't work despite the fact the account is now active / not banned?

Advertisement

ThaoBear

Rank 2
ThaoBear
PostedMay 10, 2013 8:38 am
Make sure you're not logged into any account when trying the link.

If you need to send in a ticket on the issue, I would assume the content you have in your post should be enough for them to give you a new link or provide a different solution.

<center></center>

noordin_ngentot

Rank 5
noordin_ngentot
PostedMay 10, 2013 9:37 am
I'm positively sure I was not logged in on any account when clicking the link.

Maybe I should try to even delete any browsing history to make sure of it further, but for now, yeah, I think I'll send a ticket first asking for another possible solution because I don't want to be considered as spamming the password reset mail (tried twice before sending the ticket).

freedomyamato

Rank 1
freedomyamato
PostedMay 10, 2013 9:51 am
noordin_ngentot wrote:

Maybe I should try to even delete any browsing history to make sure of it further, but for now, yeah, I think I'll send a ticket first asking for another possible solution because I don't want to be considered as spamming the password reset mail (tried twice before sending the ticket).  

Long story short. just keep sending Aeria tickets since they're so pro as to do 1 answer per day to your ticket(obviously sarcasm). But yah, keep sending tickets to them and bear with their slowliness in responding.

minuzaki

Rank 4
PostedMay 10, 2013 10:04 am
freedomyamato wrote:
noordin_ngentot wrote:

Long story short. just keep sending Aeria tickets since they're so pro as to do 1 answer per day to your ticket(obviously sarcasm). But yah, keep sending tickets to them and bear with their slowliness in responding.  
Isn't sending in multiple tickets counterproductive, as it is considered spam and they will start to ignore you?

My advice is to be patient.

has moved to aeriagames.com/user/Ayvii

freedomyamato

Rank 1
freedomyamato
PostedMay 10, 2013 2:22 pm
minuzaki wrote:
freedomyamato wrote:
noordin_ngentot wrote:

Isn't sending in multiple tickets counterproductive, as it is considered spam and they will start to ignore you?

My advice is to be patient.  

By keep sending ticket I mean that he just needs to bear with GMs slowpokeness and keep answering their slow 1 response per day ticket.

noordin_ngentot

Rank 5
noordin_ngentot
PostedMay 11, 2013 12:03 pm
Got a reply turns out Aeria want me to give them a brand new e-mail for the existing account.

Not sure why the need to change e-mail, but I have no problem creating a yahoo mail account straight away if that is all they need ofc.

noordin_ngentot

Rank 5
noordin_ngentot
PostedMay 13, 2013 8:43 am
Problem resolved after e-mail changing process. Thanks Aeria. ^.^

(Not sure to send a one line thanks via ticket or not, so I'll just put it here)