Author Message

Hawk_Assassin

Rank 0
Hawk_Assassin
Joined
06 Dec 2012
Posts
16
Location
Hyderabad India
PostedMay 11, 2013 6:56 am

May Events

In May Events the rewards are Ancient Box's there isn't any exchange list for that could any GM
could specify that list.
Advertisement

Muzii12

GameSage: Aeria Browser
Muzii12
Joined
29 Jul 2012
Posts
356
Location
Cuttack India
PostedMay 11, 2013 8:38 am

Re: May Events

Hawk_Assassin wrote:
In May Events the rewards are Ancient Box's there isn't any exchange list for that could any GM
could specify that list.  


it will be updated in forum when the details of it will be given out to GM/PM by devs...i think in few days it will be posted or atleast before 13th May event starts..^^

bizdibic

Rank 0
Joined
03 Jan 2013
Posts
25
Location
Romania
PostedMay 13, 2013 4:45 am
Collect Soldier's Medallion x1 to receive: 20,000 Gold
Collect Soldier's Medallion x5 to receive: Life Rune x2
Collect Soldier's Medallion x10 to receive: Mount Training Whip x10
Collect Soldier's Medallion x35 to receive: Good Luck Charm x1
Collect Soldier's Medallion x40 to receive: Hat (Clothing) x1
Collect Soldier's Medallion x45 to receive: Armor (Clothing) x1
Collect Soldier's Medallion x50 to receive: Weapon (Clothing) x1
Collect Soldier's Medallion x120 to receive: Frost Lynx Card x1


Ancient Chest: An ancient chest filled with valuable items. Open to receive Soldier's Medallion x1 and ONE of the following items:

Enhanced Bounty Scroll x1
Crypt Token x5
Insignia x5
Life Rune x1
Lvl. 8 Luck Stone x1

wilred999

Rank 0
Joined
18 Dec 2012
Posts
51
Location
United States
PostedMay 13, 2013 10:54 am

box

medional
I am trying to get the mount and one out fit. Will that be possible with the amount of boxes a non payer can get.

RollaR_50248

Rank 2
RollaR_50248
Joined
01 Feb 2012
Posts
713
Location
United Kingdom
PostedMay 13, 2013 12:46 pm

Re: box

medional
wilred999 wrote:
I am trying to get the mount and one out fit. Will that be possible with the amount of boxes a non payer can get.  


No, currently a non casher cannot get the mount unless some additional events are added or the rewards given by the future events are changed

jjdoe

Rank 0
Joined
23 Jan 2013
Posts
2
Location
Argentina
PostedMay 13, 2013 2:09 pm

may events

so can a non casher lower than lvl 45 get any clothing from this event? i was trying to find in forum as u did in previous events the calculation to understand it

thank you for your time ^^



btw i saw and checked it again just now an event for 80 devotion from 5/6 to 5/13 to get an ancient chest but...instead of that there was an 85 devotion event to get a skeleton key a rose a 1-3 lvl gem....so im lost

RollaR_50248

Rank 2
RollaR_50248
Joined
01 Feb 2012
Posts
713
Location
United Kingdom
PostedMay 13, 2013 3:48 pm

Re: may events

jjdoe wrote:
so can a non casher lower than lvl 45 get any clothing from this event? i was trying to find in forum as u did in previous events the calculation to understand it

thank you for your time ^^



btw i saw and checked it again just now an event for 80 devotion from 5/6 to 5/13 to get an ancient chest but...instead of that there was an 85 devotion event to get a skeleton key a rose a 1-3 lvl gem....so im lost  


Lower than 40 cannot do spire but should still be able to get clothing without it.

The 85 devotion event ended at farm reset (midnight game-time) earlier today. The 80 devotion event started about 3 hours later(I have already collected mine). If you cannot see it try clearing your cache, shutting down your browser completely then reopening the game.
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: