Coby_Tech

Rank 0
Coby_Tech
PostedMay 11, 2013 12:05 pm
doc09 wrote:
Coby_Tech wrote:
The game still has the error, but it's letting me play. I looked in the Aria folder and the new_gamedata folder is not even in there... and half the game is in Japanese or Chinese idk what's going on.  

You're not getting the translation files at you need because of T_Class.ini, try to use a vpn like Open VPN or Cyber Ghost VPN to finish patching  

I used an open VPN and It didn't work... maybe next patch it will be fixed. Anyway, thanks for all your help.
Advertisement

doc09

Rank 4
doc09
PostedMay 11, 2013 1:40 pm
download this and place this in your eden eternal folder, it does not need to be placed anywhere else. (C:\AeriaGames\EdenEternal)

I set it up where everything should be in place for the client to accept it, if it doesn't let me know.

Coby_Tech

Rank 0
Coby_Tech
PostedMay 11, 2013 1:44 pm
doc09 wrote:
download this and place this in your eden eternal folder, it does not need to be placed anywhere else. (C:\AeriaGames\EdenEternal)

I set it up where everything should be in place for the client to accept it, if it doesn't let me know.  

I also tried this.. the db folder just gets placed in the data folder, and the error comes up again.

doc09

Rank 4
doc09
PostedMay 11, 2013 2:01 pm
Coby_Tech wrote:
doc09 wrote:
download [http://www.mediafire.com/?9vqub6i1pp63vgi]this (fixed)[/url] and place this in your eden eternal folder, it does not need to be placed anywhere else. (C:\AeriaGames\EdenEternal)

I also tried this.. the db folder just gets placed in the data folder, and the error comes up again.  

errm... sorry i seemed to have made a small error with that folder. It apparently didn't add the _T_Class.ini when i told it to, no worries.

new_gamedata/data and db same location
new_gamedata/data/db

Coby_Tech

Rank 0
Coby_Tech
PostedMay 11, 2013 2:06 pm
doc09 wrote:
Coby_Tech wrote:
doc09 wrote:
download [http://www.mediafire.com/?9vqub6i1pp63vgi]this (fixed)[/url] and place this in your eden eternal folder, it does not need to be placed anywhere else. (C:\AeriaGames\EdenEternal)

errm... sorry i seemed to have made a small error with that folder. It apparently didn't add the _T_Class.ini when i told it to, no worries.

new_gamedata/data and db same location
new_gamedata/data/db  

Well it still deletes it.. even if its path is "new_gamedata/db" it will ignore that path and make it "new_gamedata/data/db".

doc09

Rank 4
doc09
PostedMay 11, 2013 2:15 pm
download the new_gamedata/db/data and see if it works then.

Coby_Tech

Rank 0
Coby_Tech
PostedMay 11, 2013 2:43 pm
doc09 wrote:
download the new_gamedata/db/data and see if it works then.  

The file was deleted. Did you get that from your game folder?

doc09

Rank 4
doc09
PostedMay 11, 2013 4:00 pm
All the files that are in the folders are straight from the patch server itself.

Try to send a ticket and see if the GM's can give a further solution. It can take up to 48 hours for them to respond (depending on how many tickets are ahead of you), it may not take long for them to respond.

yhud2

Rank 0
yhud2
PostedMay 11, 2013 4:37 pm
I did that
it seems that they are already aware of it

yhud2

Rank 0
yhud2
PostedMay 11, 2013 8:18 pm
Coby_Tech wrote:
The game still has the error, but it's letting me play. I looked in the Aria folder and the new_gamedata folder is not even in there... and half the game is in Japanese or Chinese idk what's going on.  

how do u do that btw