_Mighty_

Rank 2
PostedMay 10, 2013 6:51 pm

Cross Server stats on Server 2

Why does it not show the true cross server stats for server 2 like it does on Server 1? All it shows is Server 2 stats....

Remember it's a game. Always have fun in good times and bad.
Advertisement

GMtk421

GameMaster: USA
GMtk421
PostedMay 11, 2013 2:09 pm
It's probably just a database issue =/ hopefully will get fixed with maintenance

Hwa.Ryun

Rank 0
Hwa.Ryun
PostedMay 11, 2013 4:09 pm
They've been this way for, from what I can tell, as long as they've existed:

Server 2 only shows server 2. No information on S1 and S3.

Server 3 shows server 2 stats from roughly 3-4 weeks ago (they don't seem to ever change or update). No information on S1.

(Not sure about Server 1, as I don't have a character there at the moment).

Just wanted to clarify that this is not a temporary issue, but rather one that has seemingly existed from the start.

bryon.macdor

Rank 0
bryon.macdor
PostedMay 11, 2013 4:13 pm
Server3 now shows stats for server 3 from sometime in Early April!?! Don't really understand what the problem is here. But, as long as I get my prizes, I'm not all that concerned since I'll probably never be in the top 20 - lol!

RollaR_50248

Rank 2
RollaR_50248
PostedMay 11, 2013 8:14 pm
Server 1 cross server stats seem fine showing up to date Wartune server stats as well. We don't see s2 and s3 stats on s1 though

Saveric

GameSage: Aeria Browser
Saveric
PostedMay 11, 2013 10:15 pm
S2 shows S2 and S3. It doesn't only show S2 and no other. Most of S3 are too low to be shown which is why you don't see a lot of them. Strongest person on S3 is rank 94 on the Cross Servers for Player Strength. Easiest way to see that S3 is on S2 Cross servers are look at Guild Level, Guild Strength, Charm, and Mount Strength.

But yes S3 cross rank stats haven't updated since 04-07 so it's out of date for showing updates of S2 and S3.

S1 is linked with another Wartune Publisher as Rolla said. S2 and S3 do not link with S1 for rankings.

Just the display of it is bugged, all your stuff is being recorded still for things like PvP Points Ranking for the titles. If you want to see where you currently place for those till it is resolved on S3 just log into S2 and check the rankings there. It shows up to date for S2 and S3.

Hwa.Ryun

Rank 0
Hwa.Ryun
PostedMay 11, 2013 10:48 pm
Oops, I forgot that S2 does show S3. I looked earlier and swore I didn't see any S3 guilds in the guild ranking, but apparently I wasn't reading carefully enough.

_Mighty_

Rank 2
PostedMay 12, 2013 10:38 am
Saveric wrote:
S2 shows S2 and S3. It doesn't only show S2 and no other. Most of S3 are too low to be shown which is why you don't see a lot of them. Strongest person on S3 is rank 94 on the Cross Servers for Player Strength. Easiest way to see that S3 is on S2 Cross servers are look at Guild Level, Guild Strength, Charm, and Mount Strength.

But yes S3 cross rank stats haven't updated since 04-07 so it's out of date for showing updates of S2 and S3.

S1 is linked with another Wartune Publisher as Rolla said. S2 and S3 do not link with S1 for rankings.

Just the display of it is bugged, all your stuff is being recorded still for things like PvP Points Ranking for the titles. If you want to see where you currently place for those till it is resolved on S3 just log into S2 and check the rankings there. It shows up to date for S2 and S3.  

However we (S2) don't show up on any other servers cross server rankings....other than S3. The devs need to fix it. If I wanted to compare to any other ranked player I cant, for example after GA I'd like to search for "MazterD" BR i cant do it on S2...I need to log onto my S1 account to search. It's been broken from the start and I dont think most players even know they should have that functionality

Remember it's a game. Always have fun in good times and bad.