VonGod

Rank 0
VonGod
PostedMay 08, 2013 11:26 am
In the short amount of time that I've been on this thread, I've noticed some things.
There's sort of a negative look on Aeria, apparently, and that Wemade looks like a good choice.

I feel as though that's a road we should try to follow, if they are willing to publish it.

The idea isn't to get the game published by Aeria, it's to get it published in general.

If we care enough, find a publisher who will care, if that's what Wemade will do, I'm on board.
Again, I'd like to help with this. If this thread has been going for years with no reply, and even people are saying that the staff can say nothing or they'll get fired, that throws up a red flag for me.

We need communication, we don't want to force a game on to someone. We want /them/ to want it, too.
Advertisement

Chaos1345

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
Chaos1345
PostedMay 08, 2013 4:56 pm
Ok players its time to get the Developer inovled or creator of the game. Heres the link you can E-mail them. If no GM or PM want to help from Aeria Games then its upto the players. support_na_cs@square-enix.com E-mail the Dev directly and let them know we want our game back under any circumstance. Tell them we won't take no for answer. I decided to provide the information finally. Its time to take a stand and get back one of the best games for pvp evermade. No company understands this but maybe if they see us asking the Devs it can maybe peek intrest. It saddens me Aeria Games won't atleast say they'll send this thread to the managment. I don't like how this thread got completey ignored and should have never passed over. I usually don't try so hard on games to be reived unless the game has merit. AGE listen well this game needs the home and your ignoring it for some newer games that are really subpar to this game. You merged with Gamepot so why can't you get this game? I don't want no excuses but can you atleast something in this thread so players can see you are watching. I might have to call your office again. I'll be making phone calls starting today to all different companys and even the Developer themselves.

Never lose hope and never quit. Things may get hard but you can overcome challanges.

mikoxmajo

Rank 0
mikoxmajo
PostedMay 09, 2013 5:07 am   Last edited by mikoxmajo on May 13, 2013 12:49 pm. Edited 5 times in total

Rise up and email them away! WHO CARES IF THEY THINK IT'S SPAM? WELL...IT'S BECAUSE IT'S NOT!
Thank you so much Chaos for the link. And so I've sent my email to them. All I'm doing now is to wait and see for a response. If not, -grins-, they'll be expecting more from me. So what are you all doing? Let's show Square Enix that they can't give up Fantasy Earth Zero and that they just have to deal with the fact that, despite the circumstances that happened last time with this game, WE WANT IT BACK. There's more than enough factors to explain why but -shrugs- how can we do anything when the developers won't help us? They're doing a grave mistake of backing away from this game. Finally, I'll be keeping my eyes open for any responses [if I ever get any, lols].

mikoxmajo

Rank 0
mikoxmajo
PostedMay 09, 2013 4:04 pm

ARE THEY TAKING ME FOR AN IDIOT?!
Okay...so I got a response from Square Enix and you can't believe what their reply to me was. Not only was I angered but wow...it seems like my email didn't get the message across into their heads. I felt like I was being taken for an idiot - no it made me felt like an idiot! I mean...really? FOR REALS?! OHEMMGEE, they did not understand the concept of the idea here. Or unless I was being played at... Anyway here's a screenshot of what their reply message to me was:

DO THEY NOT UNDERSTAND THAT THERE'S NO COMPANIES INVOLVED IN THIS PROJECT AT ALL?! THE ONLY ONE INVOVLED IS GAMEPOT JAPAN AND WELL...THAT'S ALL THE WAY IN JAPAN!

Orz

Chaos1345

Chaos1345
PostedMay 09, 2013 9:35 pm
Ok people I got a better answer this time around from SE. I'll just paste what was said I can't really screen shot it atm since my comp is acting up.
From: support_na_cs@square-enix.com This sender is in your safe list.
Sent: Thu 5/09/13 6:14 PM

Thank you for contacting SQUARE ENIX support, We do appreciate your passion and determination to see the title released. However, currently the title is not planned to be redistributed or any further plans for the title. We have no further information regarding this title. We have already passed along the information which is the most we can do in these cases. We encourage all players to keep up with the most up to date information regarding our current and upcoming titles through our North American site at http://na.square-enix.com. Thank you for contacting the SQUARE ENIX Support Center.For additional assistance with this issue, you can reply to this email directly. For assistance with a new issue, please visit the SQUARE ENIX Support Center at http://support.na.square-enix.com.
All Fantasy Earth Zero players old or new E-mail sqaure-Enix and don't let up. Keep the pressure on them and they will act. They can't say no or ignore it if alot of players keep E-mailing them. Like saying said we may lose the battle but not the war. I'm more pumped then ever to keep pushing for Fez revial and nothing can really stop my momentum. As being a real soldier in the Army. Theres certain ways to get things done and now I'm using whatever means nesacarry. Aeria Games may not say anything on the issue but it would be helpful to see atleast a gm or staff pop in on the thread. Like I sadi not many games do you have the chance to talk the developer themselves. Thats why I also support Fez over any other game.

MintyShadow

Rank 0
MintyShadow
PostedMay 11, 2013 2:16 pm
I'm not much of a forum person but I felt compelled to share what I sent and received:

Wrote this at night so I might have been able to write it a bit better but w/e. Also, based on what I've seen so far I think if it detects key words like the faction names or the name of the game, or even abbreviations such as FEZ it'll just send back an auto message like this.

mikoxmajo

Rank 0
mikoxmajo
PostedMay 11, 2013 7:20 pm

Square Enix doesn't seem to to care at this point. -CURSE THEM-
@ MintyShadow: I don't think so...if it was automatic message, it'd reply differently than that and also much shorter. Unless, I'm just over thinking this. =_=

Anyway, here's what they resent to me after I remailed back at them. Also, I got these two fricken emails on the same day, notice the time on them:

Orz

Guys, if I had money...I would love to fricken use it to make this game come back and be available in North America again. I'm going around asking companies now too but so far...nothing but still at it. -thumbs up-

MintyShadow

Rank 0
MintyShadow
PostedMay 12, 2013 8:50 am
I still think it's automated messages :S... Or at least, most of them. I don't know just feels that way. But there are tons and i mean TONS of people like me who spend about $50 or more a month on AP (ye I'm am AP ***** w/e) so it's not like they'd have a lack of funds.

Chaos1345

Chaos1345
PostedMay 12, 2013 5:33 pm
I know the funds wouldn't be the issue. SInce theres alot of Ap buyers. Fez has enough content to get people to spend ap easily enough. The armor sets, unqiue weapons, and other things as well like stat or skill or class resets. I don't think the Age uppermanagment got the message from the GM or PMS. The last message they got was from Superman in 2011 before the game was shutdown. Thats why I wanted the GM or PM to alteast say something regarding the issue now instead of two years ago. Hey Superman can you alteast send the thread to uppermanagment?

Never lose hope and never quit. Things may get hard but you can overcome challanges.

MintyShadow

Rank 0
MintyShadow
PostedMay 13, 2013 6:46 am
This is probably a stupid question considering I used to play FEZ a LOT but uh.... Who's this Superman person xD?