VocaloidO2

GameSage: Aeria Mobile
VocaloidO2
PostedMay 11, 2013 1:42 pm

Re: 1-man guild

pierre2579 wrote:
Looks like 1-man guilds can no longer participate in battles.
Battle #2 is currently underway but timer shows "until next battle: 2:55:50"!
WTF?

edit: Now, i can join the battle. Wish I had known before. I skipped battle #1 because of this misleading battle...  

Mid battle glitch. that happens from time to time. it needs to register you solo first since your no longer in a guild.
Advertisement

daesir

Rank 0
PostedMay 11, 2013 1:44 pm

in app purchase

Made an in app purachse the money was deducted from my account but did not get the product

VocaloidO2

VocaloidO2
PostedMay 11, 2013 2:15 pm

Re: in app purchase

daesir wrote:
Made an in app purachse the money was deducted from my account but did not get the product  

Did you get a confirmation message for the purchase? If so please give it some time to register. If nothing is added after a certain time and you get a recipt, please submit that reciept in a ticket to Aeria Support under billing.

Zh0r

Rank 0
PostedMay 11, 2013 4:45 pm

Re: Game Referral Problem?

HastaGenesis wrote:
I was getting some of my friends to play this game.
I gave them my referral code.
They told me that they had no place to put the code and the game just prompted them into the game main menu after their Soulbinder name.
In other words, there was no referral text box for selection to input any referral code.

Why is this? I am missing out on my goods!  

same Problem over here. I'm using the german client.

VocaloidO2

VocaloidO2
PostedMay 11, 2013 5:32 pm

Zh0r wrote:
HastaGenesis wrote:
They told me that they had no place to put the code and the game just prompted them into the game main menu after their Soulbinder name.
In other words, there was no referral text box for selection to input any referral code.

Its most likley that they skipped the type your name of your soulbinder and invite code under it, and passed it realizing it was to late to cancel. It's happen to alot of people that have rushed trough the register process. Its also tricky to catch which is why there are so many soul binders.

Zh0r

Rank 0
PostedMay 11, 2013 5:43 pm

VocaloidO2 wrote:
Zh0r wrote:
HastaGenesis wrote:

Its most likley that they skipped the type your name of your soulbinder and invite code under it, and passed it realizing it was to late to cancel. It's happen to alot of people that have rushed trough the register process. Its also tricky to catch which is why there are so many soul binders.  

Unfortunately you're wrong. I saw the "new" screen, where you have to type in your username. There is no field to input the ref code - in the whole registring process.

If you want to i could manage to get some screenshots.

VocaloidO2

VocaloidO2
PostedMay 11, 2013 6:33 pm

Zh0r wrote:
VocaloidO2 wrote:
Zh0r wrote:
HastaGenesis wrote:

Unfortunately you're wrong. I saw the "new" screen, where you have to type in your username. There is no field to input the ref code - in the whole registring process.  

Huh thats odd It did for me yesterday, after i had to format my device. Ill see if this happens on my ipod and if it does illl submit a ticket.

Zh0r

Rank 0
PostedMay 11, 2013 6:34 pm

VocaloidO2 wrote:
Zh0r wrote:
VocaloidO2 wrote:
Zh0r wrote:
HastaGenesis wrote:

Huh thats odd It did for me yesterday, after i had to format my device. Ill see if this happens on my ipod and if it does illl submit a ticket.  

try downloading the german version Smile

VocaloidO2

VocaloidO2
PostedMay 11, 2013 6:37 pm

Zh0r wrote:
VocaloidO2 wrote:
Zh0r wrote:
VocaloidO2 wrote:
Zh0r wrote:
HastaGenesis wrote:

try downloading the german version Smile  

Not sure if i can since I'm using a US device Sad

halomaster0327

Rank 0
PostedMay 12, 2013 9:53 am

Ranks Glitch

I can't give my guild members ranks.Every time i try the game crashes.Ive gone as far as restarting my device and it still wont work!

Posted By Aeria Mobile