Shawnchapp

Rank 0
Shawnchapp
PostedMay 05, 2013 10:18 am
zelusi wrote:
I'm wondering when i can claim the attack pack item or how to claim it? because ingame it says i still need to unlock the items but i got the 30 days boost so i'm not sure what's going on.  

ya i have the same problem i was told they working on it though

Advertisement

GM_Hadouken

GameMaster: USA
PostedMay 05, 2013 12:38 pm
Hello James,

I believe someone from our release team was reaching out to your team regarding this issue, thank you for checking in with the players!

CarbonJames

Partner
CarbonJames
PostedMay 05, 2013 1:26 pm
We've fixed up this issue--all new accounts will get the items listed in the first post. The wrong items were being awarded, but they technically would cost more to unlock--so if you got the "wrong" pack that was actually good for you. It will be easier to unlock the Attack Pack items than the ones you got, so enjoy!

Today is the last day of the Double Kudos weekend, which is a huge help for new players--make it count! Smile

Roven2121

Rank 0
PostedMay 09, 2013 2:41 am

HELP ME!

how to login?
I has started the game.

there comes a button up where stands: login with aeria games.

I click on it but the website doesnt come up!

is this a bug or something?

please update.

EnchaJin

Rank 0
EnchaJin
PostedMay 09, 2013 7:17 am

Account Linking

Is there a way to link Aeria Airmech with the Carbon Games Airmech account.
the game tells you to create a profile under Aeria games. but for carbon games to run through.

on their site they allow you to merge accounts.

reason i'm asking about this. is because Alienware Arena. gave some Codes for stuff in Airmech. you can only attach them through the Carbon Games account not Aeria.

although it's the same game.

GM_Hadouken

GameMaster: USA
PostedMay 09, 2013 6:49 pm
Unfortunately there is no way to link accounts on our side.

EnchaJin

Rank 0
EnchaJin
PostedMay 10, 2013 4:56 pm
Cheers Hadouken..

i managed to get the Codes working on my Aeria Game Account.

4780 Keys Remaining.

http://www.alienwarearena.com/giveaway/airmech-exclusive-alienware-invasion-pack-giveaway/?_sec=1&_sem=WW91IHdlcmUgYWxyZWFkeSBhc3NpZ25lZCBhIGtleSBmb3IgdGhpcyBnaXZlYXdheQ==
AirMech Exclusive Alienware Invasion Pack Giveaway

Alienware Arena invades AirMech with this exclusive Alienware Invasion Pack.

The Alienware Invasion Pack gives you access to 4 exclusive items for AirMech you won't find anywhere else:

• • An Alien Pilot that has skills beyond normal humans.

• Two new Parts for your AirMechs: Alien Metal to reinforce your frame and an Alien Artifact to boost your leveling speed!

• An exclusive variant of the Probe unit designed in true Alienware style.

So, take to the skies in AirMech today with your exclusive Alienware Invasion Pack.

Pavlisa

Rank 0
PostedMay 11, 2013 2:37 pm
for some reason i always get this message when ever i try to login with aeria ignite and i am SERIOUSLY PISSED OFF aeria launcher is a complete (thing which comes out of human butt)
if you ask me i also have enourmouse lags in pvp altho i can run league of legends properly with no lags i cant run AirMech what for?? if i knew that aeria ignite is so horible i would play with carbon games account i allredy bought alot of stuff on my aeria games account so my main question for this is can i transfer those stuff from that account to normal one? cuz i cant login with aeria ignite FOR DAYS !!! always says

Failed to connect to carbongames.com to get version information.

AleXyeN

Rank 0
AleXyeN
PostedMay 23, 2013 3:49 pm
Pavlisa wrote:
for some reason i always get this message when ever i try to login with aeria ignite and i am SERIOUSLY PISSED OFF aeria launcher is a complete (thing which comes out of human butt)
if you ask me i also have enourmouse lags in pvp altho i can run league of legends properly with no lags i cant run AirMech what for?? if i knew that aeria ignite is so horible i would play with carbon games account i allredy bought alot of stuff on my aeria games account so my main question for this is can i transfer those stuff from that account to normal one? cuz i cant login with aeria ignite FOR DAYS !!! always says

Failed to connect to carbongames.com to get version information.  

Don't even bother to try to move AP or something like that (isn't possible anyway) to spend on AirMech since there are annoying MODs that don't even allow you to do a normal "trade" in the recently added Market,because you guys have to know that they have "Alpha Players" around with rare stuff you would like to buy, that are like ultra protected,and if you even try to speak to them appears a MOD muting you telling to don't bother THE ALPHA PLAYERS!also,MODs can play and have advantages,some of them overprice stuff in the market and never helps at all,the only game where MODs are against the players instead to be helpful and good to them.Liked the game before they add the Market now it's impossible to enjoy the game at all.

Dimitar4484

Rank 0
PostedJan 25, 2014 8:46 am

How to buy with ap?

Hey, guys i really want to know how i can buy things in airmech with ap ! i really want the starter pack ;d