nepenthor13 wrote:
Why after i fight in dungeon its blank
i already refresh over 5 times

well clear ur cache...or try different browser...hope it helps

Hwa.Ryun

Rank 0
Hwa.Ryun
PostedMay 11, 2013 3:28 am
I've gotten the exact same issue with battlegrounds before. Clearing cache, wiping history, etc. did not fix it. My solution was to use a different browser.

I was using Chrome, as you seem to be, so it seems to be an issue with Chrome in particular. The problem did go away for me the next day. Completely closing the browser and reopening it may fix the problem, but I'm not certain.

RollaR_50248

Rank 2
RollaR_50248
PostedMay 11, 2013 4:22 am
Unfortunately clearing cache doesnt work when this happens, the only thing that works is waiting to get kicked out of the instance (i.e. in bg you wait til the 5min no activity booting gets triggered and in MP wait for a party member get sick of waiting for u and kick you too) or changing browsers.

I had this happen for me when using Chrome so i changed to IE. The next day I started on IE and it happened again so I moved to Chrome and it worked fine. My issue was only on 1 server, I had done bg earlier on another server on the same browser and had no issues.

synexxus226

Rank 0
synexxus226
PostedMay 17, 2013 2:51 am
keep clearing cache it wont help lol well maybe a lil but then poof back in same position. it is a problem with one of 3 things 1. your comp is not up to date. 2. The server this game is on is older than dirt . 3. The people coding in the game rush to get more content into the game because it was launched b4 the initial product was complete. the third happend because the developers of the game were short on money so they launched the game 2 get more. end result we get a game that's gonna frustrate people so bad they quit and poof wind up with empty servers...... bla bla bla end result either fix the current content or shut the game down because not fixing it is the same dam thing yes we are annoyed at no content but much better 2 fix what we have and launch better coded content when new content comes out than have us so frustrated we just up and find something better 2 play. it is entirely up to aeriastaff and the developers what is actually done.