TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
PostedMay 11, 2013 1:20 am
(sorry for the slow reply, hope this information is still useful to those that asked questions or may have similar ones)

unchien wrote:
very nice guide! managed to get some AP
by the way, does it differ depending on country? because i cant see a way of doing more than 100AP from these. I get very little to choose from, for most i even need subscription. I cant see any video or download ones either..  

Yes, offers are limited by country so you may have more or less compared to others that live elsewhere.

gamerthis wrote:
how do i make sandbox open up google chrome as my web browswer instead of firefox?  

Make sure Google Chrome is set as your default browser. It should automatically open whichever browser is your default one. If you're still having problems, you can right click the Chrome icon and click Run Sandboxed.

artgaytan2 wrote:
Im not sure if you mentioned it or not, but to obtain the AP, one must do surveys, watch videos, etc etc. Where would I be able to find these downloads. Is there a specific site?!

Hope that was enough information. Hope to hear from you soon.

Oh.. Im playing scarlet blade..  

Nah, most of all the sponsors have them, they are generally mixed all together. Just read the description for each offer and see which ones require a download/install.
Advertisement

AllureSilver

Rank 0
AllureSilver
PostedMay 15, 2013 1:03 am
halo_convennant wrote:
I have an issue with the sandboxie,. Everytime I use the sandboxie web browser it says i have no internet connection but i have and a can still use my web browser like usual but when i try to use it with sandboxie web browser is like i have no internet connection.  

I have the same problem here. Both with I.E and Google chrome.
It acts like a website doesn't exist.

it gives me an error 137

I turned off avast...so...kind of at a lost as to what to do.

paineslover

Rank 0
paineslover
PostedOct 05, 2013 5:59 am
This guide is just extremely exhaustive and clear. Well done! THANK U!!!

nilesse

Rank 1
nilesse
PostedDec 15, 2013 4:43 am
Hi, first, thanks for the guide!

I'm having some trouble with Sandboxie though.
I downloaded a program for free AP and tried to delete all contents with Sandboxie later however it said that it couldn't delete the contents. Will this affect my computer with harmful software that might have been in the download or will there just be disk space taken but my computer is safe? Thanks.

peemaker

Rank 0
peemaker
PostedDec 23, 2013 12:55 pm
How to do offers if they don't support my country?

go_bmw86

Rank 0
PostedDec 27, 2013 6:32 pm

Erasing the downloads

After downloading the free offer programs,

Can I immediately erase the programs or do I have to wait until I have received the APs before erasing them? I am worried that during the 24 hours of waiting without erasing the programs, the programs might do harms to my computer...

foxorez

Rank 0
foxorez
PostedMar 02, 2014 9:48 pm
good info u have there miss

i love how peoples laugh at me , it make me want to laugh more than they are

lol_asong

Rank 0
lol_asong
PostedApr 03, 2014 7:25 am
i'm curious since i wanted to try out the credit card ones. but did you get a debit card under a fake name or something?

won't clicking all sorts of gambling sites and stuff bite you in the *** later as the debit card is under your REAL name?

just wondering.

EDIT:
ok so how does a visa gift card work exactly? no names involved?