Gankuhard

Rank 0
PostedMay 10, 2013 9:32 am

confused

help :(
Wat stats should I look for on my sw gear I have hear eva but which is better ch-eva or just eva
Advertisement

Elynosgirl

Rank 2
Elynosgirl
PostedMay 10, 2013 10:02 am

Re: confused

Gankuhard wrote:
Wat stats should I look for on my sw gear I have hear eva but which is better ch-eva or just eva  

http://www.aeriagames.com/wiki/index.php?title=Character_Attributes&game=scarletblade

Evasion (EVA)

100 EVA = +1% EVA

Adds to the base chance that you will completely avoid the Physical Damage component of any attack used on you.

Chakra Evasion (Ch-EVA)

100 CH-EVA = +1% CH-EVA

Adds to the base chance that you will completely avoid the Chakra Damage and de-buff components of any attack used on you.  

Both are good but i don't know what would be the best choice for SW , try to follow the enchantment options on the rare gears on the tooltips :)

(✿◠‿◠)( ⌣́,⌣̀)(^◡^ )

yan_yan031210

Rank 0
yan_yan031210
PostedMay 10, 2013 9:17 pm

Gankuhard wrote:

it should be both brother. EVA and CH-Eva along with Defense.

(Armor stat priority)
Eva/CH-Eva, for you to maximize your missmisery and escape artist buff.
Def/HP, is also need to support your character for those physical damage.

revbdavis

Rank 2
revbdavis
PostedMay 22, 2013 9:09 pm

Gankuhard wrote:

Evasion is critical for us since we're paper claws. When buying equipment from the AH, focus on EVA/CH-EVA/DEF. We as SW need those to survive long enough to make a kill and then split.

I focused on those three as I'm getting equipped and have been able to hang with some of the strong PU on my server. Most of them, if they're any good, are going to be pushing 5k+ health, which means we need be able to survive their attacks long enough to either stun them, mech up, or run away.

I"m the medic with a killer's touch.

cmrmonday

Rank 0
cmrmonday
PostedMay 22, 2013 11:08 pm
Idk guys I have no eva gear and I do just fine. I went full def/void/hp. Defender Walker ftw. My build seems to stump people but it works for me.

~ShadowsFaŁŁ