ILoveHypocrits

Rank 0
PostedMay 08, 2013 9:30 am
ToBeFeared wrote:
Euphoric77 wrote:
ILoveHypocrits wrote:
ToBeFeared wrote:
1. OP is misleading, all the tier levels are Consume, not just recharge.
2. No other promotion going along with it makes this event not worth doing.
3. It is a huge rip off to spend $500 just for one single mount. The accompanying rewards aren't even worth it.  

Huge Rip Off? Why did you bother getting it then? Surely if your going to post that something is not worth spending on, you wouldnt get it. Shocked  

Because even if you think it is a rip-off, you still want to either catch up on others or remain at equal foot with people. Even if you have the money and spend it , doesnt mean you can't regard something as a rip-off.  

Very well put Euphoric. Nice try Mr. Anonymous.  

I understand why people would buy it, what I don't understand is why someone would post about it saying its a rip off if there just going to go and get it any-ways. Saying that makes them seem like a moron and very hypocritical. I'm not bothered what people spend there money on, it's their money to do with as they please. However spending it on something they themselves say is a rip off proves they have more money than sense.

Nice try Mr, Anonymous? Didn't realise I was trying anything or trying to keep Anonymous but that's fine, interpret my posts as you please.
Advertisement

ToBeFeared

Rank 4
ToBeFeared
PostedMay 10, 2013 3:05 pm
ILoveHypocrits wrote:
ToBeFeared wrote:
Euphoric77 wrote:
ILoveHypocrits wrote:
ToBeFeared wrote:
1. OP is misleading, all the tier levels are Consume, not just recharge.
2. No other promotion going along with it makes this event not worth doing.
3. It is a huge rip off to spend $500 just for one single mount. The accompanying rewards aren't even worth it.  

Huge Rip Off? Why did you bother getting it then? Surely if your going to post that something is not worth spending on, you wouldnt get it. Shocked  

Because even if you think it is a rip-off, you still want to either catch up on others or remain at equal foot with people. Even if you have the money and spend it , doesnt mean you can't regard something as a rip-off.  

Very well put Euphoric. Nice try Mr. Anonymous.  

I understand why people would buy it, what I don't understand is why someone would post about it saying its a rip off if there just going to go and get it any-ways. Saying that makes them seem like a moron and very hypocritical. I'm not bothered what people spend there money on, it's their money to do with as they please. However spending it on something they themselves say is a rip off proves they have more money than sense.

Nice try Mr, Anonymous? Didn't realise I was trying anything or trying to keep Anonymous but that's fine, interpret my posts as you please.  

The fact that your account is less than 5 days old and the fact that your only 2 posts were replies to my posts makes it seem like you made this account only for responding to my posts. If you're not trying to be anonymous, then why don't you just say who you are?

You're making me believe that you went based on my post and assumed I was not buying that mount and therefore you yourself did not buy it, and later realizing that I did buy it and you regret not getting it also. Am I right?

Posting its a rip off is a form of expressing one's feelings, in hopes GMs see the post and realize how the players feel about content they publish. I'm sorry if you assumed in any way that I will not get the mount simply because I said it is a rip off. The truth of the matter still stands that it is a rip off weather I permitted myself to purchase it or not. My motivation for purchasing it surpassed my opinion that the cost of the mount was a rip off.

Love what you do and do what you love.