Author Message

nykstukas1

Rank 3
nykstukas1
Joined
01 Aug 2008
Posts
945
Location
Vilnius Lithuania
PostedMay 10, 2013 10:12 am

Editing programs

Hello, can someone offer me any good free editing programs which don't leave water marks and etc..?
Also, i need help with fraps, it don't save sound when i record wolfteam, what to do? all setting made that it should save it, and it happened only for wolfteam..
Advertisement

sean.limnerius

Rank 2
Joined
12 Oct 2012
Posts
567
Location
Germany
PostedMay 10, 2013 10:19 am

Re: Editing programs

nykstukas1 wrote:
Hello, can someone offer me any good free editing programs which don't leave water marks and etc..?
Also, i need help with fraps, it don't save sound when i record wolfteam, what to do? all setting made that it should save it, and it happened only for wolfteam..  


Video Question: Bandicam saves Sound

and Edit: Gimp i think, idk if it leaves WaterMark....

<marquee>WT IGN:Limnwe , now known as my Old Name:SeanLimner</marquee>

zweetvlek

Rank 5
zweetvlek
Joined
19 May 2011
Posts
3859
Location
Canada
PostedMay 10, 2013 10:30 am
Make sure you enable "Record Win7 Audio"

nykstukas1

Rank 3
nykstukas1
Joined
01 Aug 2008
Posts
945
Location
Vilnius Lithuania
PostedMay 10, 2013 10:37 am
Thanks for helping, editing programs i will try when I'll have some free time. But fraps sound still doesn't work, my setting was same as u showed to do Sad

Jokes.N.Trolls

Rank 0
Joined
10 May 2013
Posts
42
Location
United Arab Emirates
PostedMay 10, 2013 10:42 am

Re: Editing programs

sean.limnerius wrote:
nykstukas1 wrote:
Hello, can someone offer me any good free editing programs which don't leave water marks and etc..?
Also, i need help with fraps, it don't save sound when i record wolfteam, what to do? all setting made that it should save it, and it happened only for wolfteam..  


Video Question: Bandicam saves Sound

and Edit: Gimp i think, idk if it leaves WaterMark....  

i edit my videos with photoshop

gtpk97

Rank 2
gtpk97
Joined
12 Mar 2012
Posts
518
Location
I'M From The Future. Albania
PostedMay 10, 2013 11:51 am

for editting i use CS6

now for record
Dude why u use FRAPS xD just press F9 to record XD and use a good editting program like CS PREMIERE

sean.limnerius

Rank 2
Joined
12 Oct 2012
Posts
567
Location
Germany
PostedMay 10, 2013 11:55 am

Re: for editting i use CS6

now for record
gtpk97 wrote:
Dude why u use FRAPS xD just press F9 to record XD and use a good editting program like CS PREMIERE  


Yea Fraps sucks, I hate it..

<marquee>WT IGN:Limnwe , now known as my Old Name:SeanLimner</marquee>

zweetvlek

Rank 5
zweetvlek
Joined
19 May 2011
Posts
3859
Location
Canada
PostedMay 10, 2013 12:08 pm

Re: for editting i use CS6

now for record
gtpk97 wrote:
Dude why u use FRAPS xD just press F9 to record XD and use a good editting program like CS PREMIERE  


For most people F9 lags really bad. Besides, Fraps has more settings to mess around and get better frames while recording.

dershil

Rank 5
dershil
Joined
05 Jan 2010
Posts
4170
Location
United States
PostedMay 10, 2013 1:33 pm
In game recorder forces 60 fps. I dun likes 60 fps.

nykstukas1

Rank 3
nykstukas1
Joined
01 Aug 2008
Posts
945
Location
Vilnius Lithuania
PostedMay 10, 2013 1:58 pm

Re: for editting i use CS6

now for record
gtpk97 wrote:
Dude why u use FRAPS xD just press F9 to record XD and use a good editting program like CS PREMIERE  


They both lagg same for me, but I can compare fraps : F9 same with quality 720p HD : 360p..
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: