Author Message

Pr3dikt0ru

Rank 4
Pr3dikt0ru
Joined
12 Sep 2012
Posts
1690
Location
Poland
PostedMay 09, 2013 12:58 pm
ImSnaes wrote:
Pr3dikt0ru wrote:
Can I join????? plis plis plis plis

I have laptop with keyboard and monitor and can use my speaker as microphone also.
I`m bewy bewy PRO and pew pew all the kids and make rage them.
I need to be in this clan nao!!!! I`ll be numero uno!

And I want to be teh clan leader and rule AVA with an iron fist!!!  


We got a new bismarck over here. Very Happy  

Who`s bismarck?
I`m numero uno, there`s nobody like meh!!!

Advertisement

ImSnaes

Rank 3
ImSnaes
Joined
09 Feb 2013
Posts
1146
Location
United Kingdom
PostedMay 09, 2013 1:02 pm
Pr3dikt0ru wrote:
ImSnaes wrote:
Pr3dikt0ru wrote:
Can I join????? plis plis plis plis

I have laptop with keyboard and monitor and can use my speaker as microphone also.
I`m bewy bewy PRO and pew pew all the kids and make rage them.
I need to be in this clan nao!!!! I`ll be numero uno!

And I want to be teh clan leader and rule AVA with an iron fist!!!  


We got a new bismarck over here. Very Happy  

Who`s bismarck?
I`m numero uno, there`s nobody like meh!!!  


*sigh* nevermind...

AznMaggot

Rank 4
AznMaggot
Joined
25 Jun 2012
Posts
2488
Location
United States
PostedMay 09, 2013 1:20 pm
zReMotay wrote:
Kyunikeon wrote:
Stop making new threads and wrong section.  
 

Aireberasak

Rank 3
Aireberasak
Joined
18 Oct 2012
Posts
950
Location
Glasgow United Kingdom
PostedMay 09, 2013 1:20 pm
recruit me i have 500 ping enough ?

spacefire11

Rank 5.1
spacefire11
Joined
28 Nov 2009
Posts
10411
Location
Sweden
PostedMay 09, 2013 1:22 pm
Just stop click at his theards.

Pr3dikt0ru

Rank 4
Pr3dikt0ru
Joined
12 Sep 2012
Posts
1690
Location
Poland
PostedMay 09, 2013 1:24 pm
ImSnaes wrote:
Pr3dikt0ru wrote:
ImSnaes wrote:
Pr3dikt0ru wrote:
Can I join????? plis plis plis plis

I have laptop with keyboard and monitor and can use my speaker as microphone also.
I`m bewy bewy PRO and pew pew all the kids and make rage them.
I need to be in this clan nao!!!! I`ll be numero uno!

And I want to be teh clan leader and rule AVA with an iron fist!!!  


We got a new bismarck over here. Very Happy  

Who`s bismarck?
I`m numero uno, there`s nobody like meh!!!  


*sigh* nevermind...  

Too much sarcasm? Smile)

RonnnBon

Rank 1
RonnnBon
Joined
13 Apr 2013
Posts
269
Location
Boston, MA United States
PostedMay 09, 2013 1:25 pm
wat's with people having clan names with the last capital letter

iDeta

Rank 4
iDeta
Joined
22 Dec 2012
Posts
1919
Location
United States
PostedMay 09, 2013 1:57 pm
boxofshnerples wrote:
capital R, some lowercase letters, end with capital L.

that'll get the boys to cream their pants about joining.  


You made my day Soogie, dear gawd

9beerhead

Rank 2
9beerhead
Joined
09 Mar 2013
Posts
718
Location
Bosnia And Herzegovina And Bosnia and Herzegovina
PostedMay 09, 2013 2:55 pm
iDeta wrote:
boxofshnerples wrote:
capital R, some lowercase letters, end with capital L.

that'll get the boys to cream their pants about joining.  


You made my day Soogie, dear gawd  
i just creamed my pants thinking of Soogie thinking of me creaming my pants reading

<center></center> IGN: PonylmyDl/Tankashanker
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: