VervisioN

Rank 0
VervisioN
PostedMay 06, 2013 7:03 pm

Kurok4ge LFT

IGN: Kurok4ge

Experience: Been playing since 2010, a lot of accounts created Very Happy.

Mic and teamspeak, no i'm not willing to download raidcall or any other communication software.

Been having good and bad days pff, But i'm looking for a English clan, or English speaking clan.

Competitive + fun at the same time would fit me. If asking about my rank or s/d sorry that's not the clan i was looking for. If you see me in-game the wins and losses might not fit the rank but been buying exp up. Buying soon also :p.

Main class: Rifleman (currently xm8)
Backup class: Sniper man (fr-f2)
Advertisement

mattbrowner11

Rank 0
PostedMay 08, 2013 5:55 pm
Join HasHeSports. We were dead but now we aren't.. We are looking for players for clan wars and tourneys. Do yoy have ventrillo?

Posted By Aeria Mobile

blaznyuu

Rank 4
blaznyuu
PostedMay 08, 2013 7:08 pm
I whispered you some time ago about HardToHandle clan. We have a teamspeak server and we're pretty well organized and active lately. We're speaking English (are mostly from EU though).

My Event: click this if you're not single =^.^= ElumineLily, 25thNight, BlaZcoWicZ, 25thBaam, iNyuuBlaZ, RWBY, Yoredet, KIRITOxASUNA, ShiWoonYi, NiTianErXing

killuava

Rank 1
killuava
PostedMay 09, 2013 1:47 am

Re: Kurok4ge LFT

VervisioN wrote:
IGN: Kurok4ge

Experience: Been playing since 2010, a lot of accounts created Very Happy.

Mic and teamspeak, no i'm not willing to download raidcall or any other communication software.

Been having good and bad days pff, But i'm looking for a English clan, or English speaking clan.

Competitive + fun at the same time would fit me. If asking about my rank or s/d sorry that's not the clan i was looking for. If you see me in-game the wins and losses might not fit the rank but been buying exp up. Buying soon also :p.

Main class: Rifleman (currently xm8)
Backup class: Sniper man (fr-f2)  

http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1983063 check out my topic maybe u interested:)