lostsword92

Rank 2
lostsword92
PostedMay 06, 2013 4:43 am

Botters. And botters....

Aznable / Descendants Pls watch!! Bot Lovers Much XD Here's ur dear friend.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQm_wWL_EFs (Part one)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjLb5NRxIhw (Part 2)

Nothing much to say. Up for u guys to judge.
Am i lying?

Haters gonna continue hate me.
Dont worry, i aint scared of haters Smile

Advertisement

allegroo

Rank 0
PostedMay 06, 2013 12:36 pm

:D

Meh... nice job.. upload a ticket as well Smile. Get Botters ban. Very Happy

That_guy_VI_IX

Rank 0
PostedMay 06, 2013 5:34 pm
Don't even bother.. I reported a bot 2 weeks ago. A few days ago I found the same guy, with the same digi, in the same spot.. Still botting...

What's the point of reporting bots, when no one does anything about it?

dekuscrub08

Rank 0
dekuscrub08
PostedMay 06, 2013 6:49 pm
lol i saw that person today they didn't even reply when i asked if they are a botter

OHMAHGERD I REMUVED MEY SIGNATURE XD

allegroo

Rank 0
PostedMay 06, 2013 10:31 pm

try

keep on trying guyz cuz i dont think they ban a person with a single complain. if u keep on sending them new proofs of the guy bottin they will do it. I dont see the 2 persons i who i caught botting on the first page of the post. Mostly yea they got banned. I say this cuase one of them showed me his middle figger through another character in game. n i laughed out loud. So Go GO Go. Mission Eliminate the botters.

That_guy_VI_IX

Rank 0
PostedMay 07, 2013 1:05 pm

Re: 3rd botter i caught many more to come

allegroo wrote:
Same he was standing at a place n killing monster. i tried to talk to him no response. I killed the monster around him he attacked them n used skills on monster i was attacking. They dont seem to hit mc monsters as u can see in video and the gryphinmons. Many more updates n videos on botters coming soon. This Guy is OniiStrom from Digital pokemon. here is the link to the video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deVqFmLRQAU&feature=youtu.be
ty  

Unfortunately your video does not show a lack of response, since the chat window was never properly viewed with the camera. From what I saw you only attempted to talk to him normally, which can be blocked by the other player. In order to accurately confirm bot behaviour, you would have to attempt other various ways of communicating, through shout, megaphone, etc.

I am glad that this video is released, because it shows how NOT to report a bot.

Kindly remove your video.. since it is lame, proves that you were ignored and nothing else.

lostsword92

Rank 2
lostsword92
PostedMay 07, 2013 4:35 pm

That_guy_VI_IX wrote:
allegroo wrote:
Same he was standing at a place n killing monster. i tried to talk to him no response. I killed the monster around him he attacked them n used skills on monster i was attacking. They dont seem to hit mc monsters as u can see in video and the gryphinmons. Many more updates n videos on botters coming soon. This Guy is OniiStrom from Digital pokemon. here is the link to the video
ty  

Unfortunately your video does not show a lack of response, since the chat window was never properly viewed with the camera. From what I saw you only attempted to talk to him normally, which can be blocked by the other player. In order to accurately confirm bot behaviour, you would have to attempt other various ways of communicating, through shout, megaphone, etc.

I am glad that this video is released, because it shows how NOT to report a bot.

Kindly remove your video.. since it is lame, proves that you were ignored and nothing else.  

How was mine? XD
But im pretty sure im getting loads of hatred from botters and resellers. >.>
But still, i hate ppl paying lip service (esp those high levels in maze) and go.... Ouhhhh u see botter botter. Instead of doing the real catching >.>
Or even worse, those botters claiming to be innocent.
I already have a mental list of who are the botters, but i dont have 100% evidence.
So far i only have 2.
Well at least this dude tried.

And also, as in mega has said. I would like to take the opportunity to apologize the ArchGod.
I actually thought BeatsRoyale doesnt bot. But he misplaced my trust. I even sneered at him for calling Beats a botter. After knowing the truth... >.> Feel kinda bad.

That_guy_VI_IX

Rank 0
PostedMay 08, 2013 2:24 pm

lostsword92 wrote:
That_guy_VI_IX wrote:
allegroo wrote:
ty  

How was mine? XD
But im pretty sure im getting loads of hatred from botters and resellers. >.>
But still, i hate ppl paying lip service (esp those high levels in maze) and go.... Ouhhhh u see botter botter. Instead of doing the real catching >.>
Or even worse, those botters claiming to be innocent.
I already have a mental list of who are the botters, but i dont have 100% evidence.
So far i only have 2.
Well at least this dude tried.

And also, as in mega has said. I would like to take the opportunity to apologize the ArchGod.
I actually thought BeatsRoyale doesnt bot. But he misplaced my trust. I even sneered at him for calling Beats a botter. After knowing the truth... >.> Feel kinda bad.  

Your videos were high quality, and actually showed the chat box. You implemented various ways to kill a bot, as well as used him to your advantage. The evidence is solid.

But for future reference, it is still wise to use various forms of communication with said "bot", before concluding that they are a bot. Despite botting behavior. Not just "normal" chat, which is blockable.

allegroo

Rank 0
PostedMay 10, 2013 7:12 am
Sorry i will remove th video only if gm asks me to. and u can clearly see the bot killing the monsters i was killing n using skills on it. if u want i will get new bot videos in which i will bring the war greymon n make war greymon hit them n they wont even try to run n stay dead for ages at same place. So lemme knw if u want to see them. there are so many of em i can prolly just to DT n find 1

allegroo

Rank 0
PostedMay 10, 2013 9:29 am

New Botter

I lured greymon next to him the greymon started hitting him still he doesn't runs even if he was dying and dies. After death he remains there n doesn't ressurect.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KO0yDunw664&feature=youtu.be

Here is what he said after i said i had his video.
http://postimg.org/image/i6yaj70nj/