GMtk421

GameMaster: USA
GMtk421
PostedMay 04, 2013 5:49 pm   Last edited by GMtk421 on May 11, 2013 5:20 pm. Edited 1 time in total

[Paid Out] GM Weekly! 5/4-5/11

Community Statistics o.O

2x Socketing Rods!  

Submit a screenshot of your Wartune Academy! Lets see how each class has leveled their academy skills Very Happy  

Ends:5/11/2013 - 3:00 PM PDT  

• Before participating, be sure to Read our FAQ!
  • No exceptions for participation outside of the given time frame will be provided. Sorry!
  • PAY CAREFUL ATTENTION. The requirements for the reward will change on a regular basis. If we need you to fill out a form or post a screenshot, you may be disqualified for not following our rules!
  • You may not reuse screenshots from other reward events or from other players.
  • You may only participate in each Weekly Reward ONCE (which means only on ONE server!)
  • You may not use multiple accounts to participate.
  • All rewards are bound unless otherwise specified.
  • Must provide your entry before the deadline specified.
  • No cheating or plagiarism allowed.
  • All content must be PG-13.
  • Please allow a minimum of 4-7 business days for payout of your rewards!

Advertisement

GodofAcid

Rank 1
GodofAcid
PostedMay 06, 2013 4:20 pm
I see no place on that form to include a screenshot link

You've made me VERY angry..

Hawk_Assassin

Rank 0
Hawk_Assassin
PostedMay 07, 2013 12:47 am
how can we write points

RolferW_60114

Rank 1
RolferW_60114
PostedMay 07, 2013 2:24 am
Idk what to do in "Submit the forum"

claudyu_10

Rank 0
claudyu_10
PostedMay 07, 2013 2:29 am

Hi

Hwa.Ryun

Rank 0
Hwa.Ryun
PostedMay 07, 2013 4:15 am
Are we tallying the numbers of listed techs into a single number and posting that in each prompt? The instructions to provide a screenshot, and the form asking for what seems to be tallied numbers instead leaves me confused as well. And for such a prize, I'd hate to be disqualified for guessing wrong at how to correctly fill this out.

GM_Hadouken

GameMaster: USA
PostedMay 07, 2013 1:42 pm
Sorry guys. The field for screen shot has now been added to the form. If you submitted your entry before it was added you will still receive credit.

For the fields, add all your points for the appropriate ones.

(For example, in the example screen shot, they have 11 troop patk, 20 hero patk, and 5 hero matk, so for the first box you would enter 36)

Hope that clears things up!

DingleMouse

Rank 0
PostedMay 07, 2013 3:43 pm
GM_Hadouken wrote:
Sorry guys. The field for screen shot has now been added to the form. If you submitted your entry before it was added you will still receive credit.

(For example, in the example screen shot, they have 11 troop patk, 20 hero patk, and 5 hero matk, so for the first box you would enter 36)

I call shenanigans Laughing

That is what I was thinking had to read it twice. Good to hear I do not need to resubmit my answers because all that math Rolling Eyes

Fluorita

Rank 0
Fluorita
PostedMay 07, 2013 10:06 pm
GM_Hadouken wrote:

Thank you :)

manic.love

Rank 0
PostedMay 08, 2013 3:20 am
GM_Hadouken wrote:

I was one that submitted the form before the screenshot field was added, but I was a little confused. I put my answers in the form of several different numbers for hero matk/patk, troop matk/patk, hero hp, troop hp, etc. Will I still receive credit? Sorry if I caused an inconvenience.