ccsultima

Rank 3
ccsultima
PostedMay 07, 2013 2:05 am

Valkyrie GS-Sponsored Event Ideas

Let us know 'em!
Alright guys!

I have been thinking left and right what would be a great and unique event to host for the players of Valkyrie. I have been brooding on some ideas but nothing really awesome has crossed my mind as something I should do. So, I'd like to get the suggestions and feedback of the other Valkyrie players.

Please note that, as a GS, I will be holding events occasionally. Depending on how my personal life goes as well as the kind of events ran, I was thinking about making them on a regularly scheduled basis (like every 2 weeks or so or once a month, depending on circumstances)

I will also work with the other Valkyrie GSes on this and they're free to post their ideas well and even help me organize some. If you're another SB Valkyrie GS, please contact me and let me know. Now, I am a GS for the Free Knights and mainly gathering ideas for the Free Knights of Valkyrie. But if any RG GSes want to contact me as well to see if we can collaborate any joint events, that would be awesome as well.

Also keep in mind that GSes creating events do have the ability to get GM-backing on said events depending on them so please keep that in mind that any event suggestions posted could become official. I would just have to discuss it with GMs first.

Thanks guys and I hope to get some great feedback!
Advertisement

solo.player

Rank 0
PostedMay 07, 2013 5:37 am

idea

in my guild we are currently in the process of making a guild event that event is a modified treasure hunt ( an alt character is the treasure which hides somewhere ) their are rules add like no long and short range portal ano teaming up .etc

LordDaishi7

Rank 1
LordDaishi7
PostedMay 07, 2013 7:47 pm
Ultima,

I think it would be rather fun to have a tiered Faction/Guild Faction PvP event. You can get it done on both sides. I did one for my guild early on and it perked a lot of interest for people outside my guild.

Of course people who will be strong will participate and probably win, but put the vs. in levels.

Now if that is too large scale then that is okay too. Another Event I would find fun is a CG bike race, but with dirty boxing rules; anything goes all death race style!

There are my suggestions and two cents.

Server: DOOMBUNNEH | Sentinel - [GS]SentiMental | Royal Guard | Sentinel - [GS]MicroGunZ | Free Knights | Captain of the Bunneh Squad

TehCait

Rank 1
PostedMay 07, 2013 8:33 pm
GM-sanctioned cross-faction PvP fights, maybe for like gold bets or something. You can port people into the Bloodstar area when it's not being used for an arena.

ESP_oir

Rank 1
ESP_oir
PostedMay 18, 2013 4:36 am
If Ultima does GS events for the Free Knights on Valk I'll make sure I or one of the other RG GSes does the equivalent for our lovely RGs Wink
Let the ideas flow people, unfortunately Dragooness killed my imagination in RaidCall yesterday so I am a little low on inspiration and event ideas right now... *curse you Dragooness!!*

*Siggy Under Construction* Jovan - Kotoka - Blayse - Zihao - Elvira - Neran - Pieryne - Riven GS Nysah of the Royal Guard ( /o3o)/

Demonhyu

Legendary Founder: Scarlet Blade
Demonhyu
PostedMay 18, 2013 4:38 am

To Klayre

From Dragooness
I love you Klayre a.k.a. "MY" Babycakes!!!!!!!

ESP_oir

Rank 1
ESP_oir
PostedMay 18, 2013 4:42 am

Re: To Klayre

From Dragooness
Demonhyu wrote:
I love you Klayre a.k.a. "MY" Babycakes!!!!!!!  

^ it lies

*Siggy Under Construction* Jovan - Kotoka - Blayse - Zihao - Elvira - Neran - Pieryne - Riven GS Nysah of the Royal Guard ( /o3o)/