lin2975

Rank 0
PostedMay 04, 2013 11:15 pm

Hp or EVA

If you had to choose between HP +(some constant NOT Percentage) and EVA, which is best for SW?
Advertisement

yan_yan031210

Rank 0
yan_yan031210
PostedMay 05, 2013 4:09 am

Re: Hp or EVA

lin2975 wrote:
If you had to choose between HP +(some constant NOT Percentage) and EVA, which is best for SW?  

Based on my gaming experience, I always use Assassin or what we called SW in game. It has very low HP but high Crits and Damage, only Evasion/Dodge is the key for this character to survive.

its up to you if you want to stay longer in battle field and if your not comfortable in maximizing your evasion you can use hp.

but if you are comfortable using evasion that is good.

-----------------------------

for me i have 2 sets of armors. HP is for Boss hunt Eva is for PVP

Aldryjj

Rank 0
PostedMay 20, 2013 5:50 pm

Based on my gaming experience, I always use Assassin or what we called SW in game. It has very low HP but high Crits and Damage, only Evasion/Dodge is the key for this character to survive.

its up to you if you want to stay longer in battle field and if your not comfortable in maximizing your evasion you can use hp.

for me i have 2 sets of armors. HP is for Boss hunt Eva is for PVP[/quote]

Thanks for getting me out of doubt. The void is good in the SW?

yan_yan031210

Rank 0
yan_yan031210
PostedMay 20, 2013 6:27 pm

Aldryjj wrote:

for me i have 2 sets of armors. HP is for Boss hunt Eva is for PVP  

Thanks for getting me out of doubt. The void is good in the SW?[/quote]

void is useless in SW coz we dont have any skill to boost up our void. you can just focus on eva and hp,

Aldryjj

Rank 0
PostedMay 20, 2013 8:00 pm
thanks for your soon reply friend ...

lin2975

Rank 0
PostedMay 20, 2013 9:23 pm
So basically lose void in favor of HP and EVA, particularly in the Helm, boot, and Knee guards?

yan_yan031210

Rank 0
yan_yan031210
PostedMay 23, 2013 7:45 am
lin2975 wrote:
So basically lose void in favor of HP and EVA, particularly in the Helm, boot, and Knee guards?  

that is my SW armor set and i can survive in all clash battles (just remember before you dive into clash put your miss misery buff and escape artist then after you spam your AOE skill + Cybercluster use Ghost walk and run save your life ^_^)

you'll be able to get 3 kills before you leave the clash if you successfully did what ive mentioned above.