senecaseance

Rank 1
senecaseance
PostedMay 03, 2013 7:08 pm

Sins/Rangers Unite

Get our Nerfed skills fixed :D
hmm where to start.... DP

1 . DP was horribly nerfed when they made it a pottable debuff . now im not against that but when you give other classes (orc's prominently atm with polar storm) unpottables.. how is that justifiable?

2. Shadow attack ( now Shadow Stab) used to to do 2x the damage it used too. when i was 60 early ep four that got nerfed from 17k dmg to 5k .... was like a second death touch less 10k hit

3. i got hit with death touch in stealth the other day .... wtf stealth is nerfed too now?

4. Evasion Training = 29 "what" to evade lol 29 dex... ima drop it well used to read 29% so if my dex is 1k and i have 30 % evade added and what ever from Perfect Position when its active i wanna know how id even be touchable

more as i think of them ... ill edit as nessesary.

Post in support sins pls and add things i need to to list
Very Happy

Advertisement

senecaseance

Rank 1
senecaseance
PostedMay 03, 2013 8:55 pm
bump Very Happy

senecaseance

Rank 1
senecaseance
PostedMay 03, 2013 8:56 pm
bump Very Happy

JamesGodden

Rank 5.1
JamesGodden
PostedMay 04, 2013 5:45 pm

Re: Sins/Rangers Unite

Get our Nerfed skills fixed :D
senecaseance wrote:
hmm where to start.... DP

1 . DP was horribly nerfed when they made it a pottable debuff . now im not against that but when you give other classes (orc's prominently atm with polar storm) unpottables.. how is that justifiable?

2. Shadow attack ( now Shadow Stab) used to to do 2x the damage it used too. when i was 60 early ep four that got nerfed from 17k dmg to 5k .... was like a second death touch less 10k hit

3. i got hit with death touch in stealth the other day .... wtf stealth is nerfed too now?

4. Evasion Training = 29 "what" to evade lol 29 dex... ima drop it well used to read 29% so if my dex is 1k and i have 30 % evade added and what ever from Perfect Position when its active i wanna know how id even be touchable

more as i think of them ... ill edit as nessesary.

Post in support sins pls and add things i need to to list
Very Happy  

DP's CD got massively shortened, and atmax levl it is a 3x atk skill

SA is 5x damage at max lvl, it hits hard vs lo def toons, but less well vs high def (as the def is considered before the multiplier)

There are 2 death touch's th caster one is a timed debuff which can hit, could have been that

1k dex is bugger all, even when I ran 2500dex i'd gt hit a fair-ish amount

bumping threads 2 hrs after you post them is unneeded

The biggest issue by far for rogues in Shaiya is the lack of atk on our weapons (unglitched they hav 1400-1600ish less than spear/1h/jav) which is a lot

SGSales

Rank 1
PostedAug 09, 2013 2:05 pm
No rangers/sins said "here, here!"

I do... help us Aeria!

brodysmash14

Rank 2
brodysmash14
PostedAug 09, 2013 4:06 pm
Best way to save assassin class is to put them back in the chain, make quelling kick unpotable, making assassin's the biggest threat to orc's and pag's again. Also, make abs cutters daggers for Assassins that can be put in the shield slot, they don't do regular attk, just cut into absorption, for your regular attk claws/daggers to do the attk.

Hello, do you want the Good ole Shaiya back, then visit my thread at http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=2213173 . Remember the good ole shaiya?

boogie09

Rank 0
boogie09
PostedAug 09, 2013 5:51 pm

yeah

brodysmash14 wrote:
Best way to save assassin class is to put them back in the chain, make quelling kick unpotable, making assassin's the biggest threat to orc's and pag's again. Also, make abs cutters daggers for Assassins that can be put in the shield slot, they don't do regular attk, just cut into absorption, for your regular attk claws/daggers to do the attk.  

+100 Exclamation

takapalli

Rank 0
PostedSep 03, 2013 3:53 am
Assasins were the biggest thread to all classes for long time and ill think its going to be that way if they fix the weapons atk power to almost similar than war/fighter has! I love the assasin class because if you play it right you can kill every class in the game with ease but its just my opinion ofc. i remember the old days whe 70 lvl was max and full party with 2 70 war good geared were grinding in PR and only 1 lvl 70 ranger whooped our asses in no time and we all died in split second!! XD

Emilia789

Rank 2
Emilia789
PostedSep 03, 2013 4:01 am
brodysmash14 wrote:

+1 !!