lv80 fighter vs bdef?

like title says
Like title says, pve and pvp
Advertisement

Mindbomb

Rank 1
PostedMay 04, 2013 2:53 am
Go Fighter/Warrior.

They Seem to be the best way to go currently Faster Skills, Stronger unpottable aoe's O___O
Being a battle defender get's kind of boring they always want you on orcs. " i don't wanna hit orc's.. i wanna hit dps". On the plus side though, you're needed for IS , which raises everyones defense nearby in your party or raid.. by 50% which in end game pvp Could potentially be alot given the right build/set.

nielshoek

Rank 0
PostedMay 04, 2013 9:26 am
Mindbomb wrote:
Go Fighter/Warrior.

They Seem to be the best way to go currently Faster Skills, Stronger unpottable aoe's O___O
Being a battle defender get's kind of boring they always want you on orcs. " i don't wanna hit orc's.. i wanna hit dps". On the plus side though, you're needed for IS , which raises everyones defense nearby in your party or raid.. by 50% which in end game pvp Could potentially be alot given the right build/set.  

Hmm, but what about bethemoth rage? That's a really good aoe, fighters have simular and sometimes better AoE's that do ... x the attack power but at least we are able to deal massive amounts of damage just like they can.
And what about DF and all the other UTs? That's a huge advantage in 1v1, and when it comes down to bosses defenders are needed for that too.
I've played lv70 pvp and was an active member in ET so I did enough bosses to know the use of defenders. Just wondering what the changes are to the class, I can't really find a good bdef guilde to refresh my memory. Its been a year since I played so I forgot a lot of the basic stuff, including class balance.
I can either start over on my 60 fighter or my 70 bdef so that's why iam asking.

3visuu

Rank 1
PostedMay 08, 2013 3:29 am
@ the op both have their perks and in a 1v1 with equal gear and self buffed the bdef will always win
pve: fighter is much faster burst dps with more aoes for grinding def is more tanky even if full str build
pvp: defender is alot more party based (if played correctly anyway) get ready to be whined at alot for ur buffs and skills

Mindbomb wrote:
Go Fighter/Warrior.

ahhhh when will lightside learn this tactic is only annoying and not really a game changer