Author Message

Adasuna

Rank 3
Adasuna
Joined
21 Feb 2013
Posts
1039
Location
San Diego United States
PostedApr 20, 2013 9:56 pm
Window have problems playing games and being compatible with SB. So you are really one of those rare ppl to be able to play on Window 8. Otherwise it doesn't work for most players.

Advertisement

miki379

Rank 0
miki379
Joined
06 Feb 2013
Posts
153
Location
United Kingdom
PostedApr 23, 2013 6:48 am

Windows 8

I currently play this game on Windows 8, I don't know if this has been posted anywhere else, but for anyone wanting to play on windows 8, what I did was :





1. right click the shortcut on your desktop
2. click properties
3. then compatibility
4. check the box that says " run in compatibility mode "
5. select "Windows 7"
6. Apply



then have fun playing SB on windows 8 Smile

p.s apologise if this has been posted already, I had a quick look and couldn't see anything.

Adasuna

Rank 3
Adasuna
Joined
21 Feb 2013
Posts
1039
Location
San Diego United States
PostedApr 23, 2013 8:26 am

Re: Windows 8

miki379 wrote:
I currently play this game on Windows 8, I don't know if this has been posted anywhere else, but for anyone wanting to play on windows 8, what I did was :





1. right click the shortcut on your desktop
2. click properties
3. then compatibility
4. check the box that says " run in compatibility mode "
5. select "Windows 7"
6. Apply


Thank you for your helpful information
then have fun playing SB on windows 8 Smile

p.s apologise if this has been posted already, I had a quick look and couldn't see anything.  

Nanoshells

Rank 0
Nanoshells
Joined
14 Jul 2012
Posts
4
Location
Denmark
PostedMay 03, 2013 1:46 am
Very nice topic! I will now start to laugh at the clusters, rather than get mad Razz It will now be a way to identify poor players, while I gather gold.

Adasuna

Rank 3
Adasuna
Joined
21 Feb 2013
Posts
1039
Location
San Diego United States
PostedMay 03, 2013 8:32 am
Nanoshells wrote:
Very nice topic! I will now start to laugh at the clusters, rather than get mad Razz It will now be a way to identify poor players, while I gather gold.  


Thank you. Enjoy SB, if you have any question feel free to post it here or send a pm to me. I'll be happy to help you with the best of my ability.

Lolita_Layne

Rank 0
Lolita_Layne
Joined
06 May 2013
Posts
5
Location
United States
PostedMay 12, 2013 7:06 pm
I do not understand how to remove skills and items OFF the hot key bar.
I'm sure it is an easy process, but when I try to do it, I simply wind up activating it instead.

Saltyloves

Rank 4
Saltyloves
Joined
08 May 2008
Posts
2071
Location
Gator Nation, United States
PostedMay 12, 2013 8:35 pm
Lolita_Layne wrote:
I do not understand how to remove skills and items OFF the hot key bar.
I'm sure it is an easy process, but when I try to do it, I simply wind up activating it instead.  


To remove a skill/item from the hotbar, simply click and drag the skill icon from the bar into any open space away from the bar. Make sure the little padlock icon on the right side of your hotbar is open/unlocked when you attempt to do this, or else it won't work. Smile

Lolita_Layne

Rank 0
Lolita_Layne
Joined
06 May 2013
Posts
5
Location
United States
PostedMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
Saltyloves wrote:
Lolita_Layne wrote:
I do not understand how to remove skills and items OFF the hot key bar.
I'm sure it is an easy process, but when I try to do it, I simply wind up activating it instead.  


To remove a skill/item from the hotbar, simply click and drag the skill icon from the bar into any open space away from the bar. Make sure the little padlock icon on the right side of your hotbar is open/unlocked when you attempt to do this, or else it won't work. Smile  


Thanks much! Smile
I had a feeling it was something simple I was overlooking. I never even noticed the lock icon before. No idea how I managed to activate that, but that was the problem. I appreciate the quick and helpful advice.

Having asked one stupid question, why not another?
How and/or where do I obtain extra bags to carry items?

binomialpoisson

Rank 0
Joined
02 May 2013
Posts
12
Location
Singapore
PostedMay 16, 2013 8:50 pm
You can get extra warehouse storage or backpack from the Item Mall. Alternatively, if you have enough gold, you can buy one from the consignment.

windbrand9

Rank 0
Joined
17 Jun 2013
Posts
7
Location
Canada
PostedJun 18, 2013 9:32 pm
- What is a "cluster"? Might want to explain that since this is a guide for new players, no point just putting a strange term...
- Is there going to be a complete wipe after open beta, like Lunia did?
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: