secxkitten

Rank 4
secxkitten
PostedMay 03, 2013 4:25 am   Last edited by secxkitten on May 03, 2013 12:16 pm. Edited 2 times in total

Secxkitten's Signature & Avatar Request Thread

MUST READ RULES BEFORE REQUESTING.

Okay, it's official I decided to get back into the "signature request business". I used to make signatures for Twelve Sky 1 and 2 but ended up taking a long break because I had other things to do..And now I'm back(ish) and since I'm bored, I'm going to start taking request for custom signatures again. I'm currently lazy so I'm just going to copy & paste my TS2 thread template. Mad

1. Do NOT request if you are not serious about requesting a sig/ava
  2. *important* I will only accept 5 request per week. (unless stated otherwise, check Request Status) This means that it is based on a 'first-come, first-serve' basis; the first 5 people who has post a request form will be getting their signatures/avatars. Anyone who request for a sig/ava after the 5th person WILL be ignored for the week. You will need to request again the following week if you are still interested. By week I mean 7 days, starting from monday-sunday (unless stated otherwise). I will edit the title to show when you can or cannot request.
  3. Do not claim any of my works as yours. If you wish to edit it please notify me first or give me credit.
  4. Please do not PM (Private Message) me about requesting signatures.

Here is a couple of examples of my works. [links to other threads]

Other examples:

(Really old)

For more examples, view the 3rd post where Signatures/Avatar are finished for requests.

To request, fill out this form or it won't be counted as a request. Reply to this thread, do not PM me.

secxkitten wrote:
  • Account Name:
  • Desired text: (IGN, guild, quotes, etc.) *optional, depending on if you want text or not.
  • Desired Images: Must provide screenshots or pictures of what you want. Post as an image or link, either is fine. PLEASE post the image or link of a high quality SS or pic. It will turn out bad if the picture is bad quality.
  • Breif Description: *optional Give me a theme or color scheme of what you want. If you cannot decide or don't care, I will just make the sig/ava upon what I think looks best. :3

Once I receive this form, your account name will be added to the Request List post & all you have to do from then on is to wait :3
[Request List will be on the 2nd post]

You must right click on your signature first and click on properties, then copy the URL.
secxkitten wrote:
1. Log in to Aeria
2. Click on 'My Profile' on the top-right hand corner
3. Click 'Edit Profile' on the top-left hand corner under Aeria Games's logo
4. Click on the 'about me' tab which is the second tab between 'basic' and 'contact'
5. Scroll down until you see the section that says signature
6. Copy the URL adress of the image and use the following code:
Code:
[img]ENTER URL ADDRESS HERE[/img]

7. Paste the code that you have just pasted the image URL in to the text box under 'Signature'
8. Click 'Submit' and Enjoy!  

You must save the avatar first.
secxkitten wrote:

1. Log in to Aeria
2. Click on 'My Profile' on the top-right hand corner
3. Click on 'Edit Profile' on the top-left hand corner under Aeria Game's logo
4. Scroll down until you see a bar and a button that says 'Browse' under the Language section.
5. Click on 'Browse' and look for the avatar that you saved, when you find it click on the avatar and click Upload.
6. Click 'Submit' and you're done!  

Advertisement

secxkitten

Rank 4
secxkitten
PostedMay 03, 2013 4:25 am   Last edited by secxkitten on May 18, 2013 4:39 am. Edited 7 times in total

secxkitten wrote:

1. OsamaOlabi1996 [Pending]
  2. DeaTHeoRY [Pending]
  3. Mars.Ultor
  4. pamala22

I will PM you when your signature is ready for pick up.

Thank you all for requesting, I had fun experimenting a little here and there, I hope you enjoy your new signatures!

secxkitten

Rank 4
secxkitten
PostedMay 03, 2013 4:25 am   Last edited by secxkitten on May 08, 2013 8:02 pm. Edited 3 times in total

If you like what you see, please Karma<3

BL00DYKiLL:

new.id_9:

BL00DYKiLL

GameSage: Wolf Team
BL00DYKiLL
PostedMay 03, 2013 6:09 am   Last edited by BL00DYKiLL on May 03, 2013 10:21 am. Edited 2 times in total
First Request Very Happy

Good Luck on your siggy shop Razz

Well i am a Wolfteam Forumer but i lurk around all the games Very Happy

So here's my request

IGN :- BlooDyUniQ
Clan :- Organised ( write it just below my IGN or above it , a bit left or right ur wish Razz)
Render :- Something beastly type or bloody type . I dont kinda like Anime so Some diff render than them Razz ..... It just has to be Bloodyish n ll be happy Razz

Or If you want you can use this pic , (i like it more xD)
Qoute :- Beast Unleashed !! Or " Fear The bloody bite " ( your wish to write em in capital or sumthing Razz )

Well Good Luck again Very Happy

OsamaOlabi1996

Rank 3
OsamaOlabi1996
PostedMay 03, 2013 6:20 am
Second Request Razz

I would like to wish u a good luck with ur signature shop Razz, me and BloodyUniQ are real life friends he just told me about ur new signature shop Razz Very Happy.

My request :
IGN: OsamaUniQ
Clan: Organised
Render: U can choose the render and everything Very Happy just make it EPIC Very Happy
Quote: Choose one that suits the render Razz, or u can put this, Devil Unleashed

Take ur time while making it Very Happy, am not that hurry for it Very Happy, thanks in advance and i wish u the best of luck Very Happy, + i will tell my other friend about u signature shop Very Happy Smile.

Hint: I like dark, Bloody colors

DeaTHeoRY

Rank 0
PostedMay 03, 2013 7:24 am
third request Razz Very Happy

Good luck with ur signature shop Very Happy, its looks so awesome Smile, OsamaUniQ told me about ur shop Razz, so am hoping if u can make me a signature Very Happy.

My Request Razz
IGN: TotallyUniQ
Clan: Organised
Quote: Dont Rage Me !
Render: I would like to see ur style on it Very Happy, Have fun making it am not in a hurry Razz

Thanks very much in advance Razz Very Happy, hope u enjoy making the signatures Very Happy.
And i would like to share this picture about us UniQ's Razz :

Edit: am in the bottom, and OsamaUniQ has the Black Berry ( Its mine though Razz ), BloodyUniQ is the Nigar Razz.

BL00DYKiLL

GameSage: Wolf Team
BL00DYKiLL
PostedMay 03, 2013 9:42 am
Screw These guyz Razz . They followed me here lol !! Kitten shoo them off Razz hehehe jk xD

Foxytemptations

Rank 0
PostedMay 03, 2013 12:19 pm
Would you be willing to do another game like tera?

Click banner for deviantart Page

secxkitten

Rank 4
secxkitten
PostedMay 03, 2013 12:25 pm
Foxytemptations wrote:
Would you be willing to do another game like tera?  

Sure. Just provide me an image. I used to play Tera too, when it first came out. Very Happy

iv5d

Rank 1
iv5d
PostedMay 03, 2013 3:24 pm

1 and only requst

Fourth Request
I want A Siggy With ur Picture on it Razz You know the one in ur profile picture
Laughing And Thats Because Ur cute Very Happy (Dont take me wrong)

Anyway Just came by to say Good Luck