Lightlord01

Rank 2
Lightlord01
PostedApr 08, 2013 11:47 pm

[Guide] Frag Fusion Guide

How it works
With the new Fragarach Fusion system, you may now transfer weapon attributes to your Fragarach!

In order to fuse weapon stats to your Fragarach, your Fragarach must first be refined to 100%. For every refine attempt, 10 Purified Crystals and 88 Fragarach Refinement Crystals are required, in which the refinement level will be raised by 2%.

Once your Fragarach has reached a refinement level of 100%, it may then be fused. Fragarach fusion requires your Fragarach, any weapon (that can be used by your class) and 2 Fragarach Shards. Fragarach Refinement Crystals may be purchased in the Item Shop.

For more details on this new system, simply click the Frageron Forge button in your Inventory.

It will require a total of 4400 Fragarach Refinement Crystals and 500 Purified Crystals to fuse a weapon.

Special Thanks to GM Hadouken for using his time to perform the fusion testing for us.

Fusion Menu

Our Test Items were +1 Superior Frag and +1 Slayer Weapon

After Fusion: Orange stats with green enchant stats were added

We then Upgraded the frag and then enchanted to see if any stats were lost

Summary

Fused stats become orange stats on the frag

• There appears to be no generation limit on how many times that this can be performed
  • There is no stat loss/reseting from additional enchanting or upgrading the frag
  • We attempted to fuse an earthern frag. It appears you cannot fuse a frag to a frag
  • The green fusion stats increase and decrease based on the current enchantment level

Advertisement

jinxmy

Rank 0
jinxmy
PostedApr 09, 2013 12:51 am
Nice job bro. A lot of thanks

Crystal Saga (S2) Class: Ranger Plane: Eidolon Level: 150 DarkKnights

Epicstormx

Rank 0
Epicstormx
PostedApr 09, 2013 11:56 am
WOW thx LL 4400 xD lol 660$ -.-

codytsparks

Rank 0
PostedApr 29, 2013 7:50 pm

Why Frag to Frag Failed

You must use Superior or better
You said in your tests that you tested Earthen Frag, when it clearly says Superior or Better. If you try fusing a Superior or Perfect I would greatly appreciate the results. Thanks.

kastrum

Rank 0
PostedMay 02, 2013 5:12 pm

Re: [Guide] Frag Fusion Guide

How it works
Lightlord01 wrote:
Summary

Fused stats become orange stats on the frag

• There appears to be no generation limit on how many times that this can be performed
  • There is no stat loss/reseting from additional enchanting or upgrading the frag
  • We attempted to fuse an earthern frag. It appears you cannot fuse a frag to a frag
  • The green fusion stats increase and decrease based on the current enchantment level

Awesome guide! I have a few questions...

1. When you say, "There appears to be no generation limit on how many times that this can be performed", does that mean that you can fuse your frag with more than 1 weapon? For example, if you fuse your frag with the slayers, as you did above, and you want to fuse again with another weapon, is that possible?

2. If you can fuse with more than one weapon, will the 2nd (and consecutive) fuses add the stats of the secondary weapon to the previously fused stats, or will it replace the previously fused stats?

3. If multiple fusions are possible, will you have to refine the weapon each time? In other words, is the entire process repeated? Or is refinement done once, and then fusion done multiple times?

Thanks

GM_Hadouken

GameMaster: USA
PostedMay 02, 2013 6:36 pm
-Edit-

Frag to Frag CAN work if they are both 100% (tried a perfect I and a perfect X)

greenhair

Rank 1
greenhair
PostedMay 02, 2013 7:54 pm
GM_Hadouken wrote:
-Edit-

Frag to Frag CAN work if they are both 100% (tried a perfect I and a perfect X)  

Hax weapon! Mr. Green

Sulhwa

Rank 0
Sulhwa
PostedMay 10, 2013 4:46 am

Refinement

Loss upon upgrading?
If I started refining the frag at e.g. Superior I (in order to save space in vault. 4400 takes up a lot of space and saving up Smile ) will the refinement remain after upgrading the frag?

Or do I have to wait until the frag is at max level before starting to refine it?

Thank you.

kalimootoorak

Rank 0
kalimootoorak
PostedMay 17, 2013 8:47 pm

Frag Fusion Problems

Frag Fusion Problems
You Can fuse a perfect frag 10 into a perfect frag 1

But you can not fuse a perfect frag 1 into a perfect frag 10

feildmaster

Rank 0
feildmaster
PostedMay 23, 2013 3:39 pm

Re: Refinement

Loss upon upgrading?
Sulhwa wrote:
If I started refining the frag at e.g. Superior I (in order to save space in vault. 4400 takes up a lot of space and saving up Smile ) will the refinement remain after upgrading the frag?

Or do I have to wait until the frag is at max level before starting to refine it?

Thank you.  
It will remain.