S0ulCal1ber

Rank 4
S0ulCal1ber
PostedMay 02, 2013 11:33 am   Last edited by S0ulCal1ber on May 02, 2013 5:57 pm. Edited 2 times in total

DMO feedback thread

will pass directly to dev's and Joymax
Just to clarify im not trying to be a GM or GS or impersonate in anyway so please do not see it as im trying to take there job's i am only trying to help the DMO community and give back the help the GM's have gave to us which i am thankful to them all for the effort they make.

As the title say's this is the feedback thread and opinion's of this version of DMO at aeria

as many of you know we have seriously unstable server's, log in issue's ect...
also what would you like to see in-game(event's, digimon ect..)

so to attempt to make a difference please leave your opinion and constructive feedback

NO swearing or bad mouthing Aeria or Joymax please.

Also the more people that can give suggestion's and Feedback mean's there is more of a chance we get listened to.
Advertisement

robotkilerz

Rank 0
robotkilerz
PostedMay 02, 2013 11:38 am
Increase server player cap.
uhm... increase the amount of sub master a guild can have.
Increase hatching egg rates Very Happy that is all
add magnamon . edit 5/2/2013 10:38 Am

Cookie0s

Rank 2
Cookie0s
PostedMay 02, 2013 12:02 pm
Increasing the server cap is a MUST.
Also, adding channels for oil refinery 3 is also needed.
As for events, there should have been a way to compensate for your lost time for blackgabumon event. It's ridiculous for the GDMO servers were compensated for a few hours of lost time and we don't even get something like a hundred or two hundred file island essences to give us an even foot.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

Tsarius

Rank 0
PostedMay 02, 2013 2:03 pm
FI part 1 comp would be extremely nice, and it wouldn't really impact them at all. Sadly, any comp they would make would be too late. Frankly, I'd be afraid of them going "hey, we're really sorry. Here, have another two weeks of File Island part 1 to make up for it!"

Cap removal on both english versions. Drop cap and exp cap on mobs are understandable, I hate them and think they shouldn't exist, but they're understandable. The quest reward experience cap, however, is not, and should be removed asap.

Kalian.

Rank 2
PostedMay 02, 2013 3:48 pm
Increase more buyable digimon
Increase of events.

soledge3

Rank 0
soledge3
PostedMay 02, 2013 4:10 pm
+Mummymon/Pharaoh line please.
+Malomyotismon.
+Ulforceveedramon FM.
+More BM/SM in general.
+Rebalance of skills and possibly AS on some Digimon.
+More channels to File Island and Oil 3
+More sales in the Item Mall. Get people to want to buy some AP Items/Digimon! Everyone benefits from this. Change it weekly.
+More updates and events in general. There's a lack of excitement in this game but it's all fixable thru this.

Cookie0s

Rank 2
Cookie0s
PostedMay 02, 2013 4:42 pm
Another thing KM should do is remove the tamer level limit on quests. With this limit, there's no point of going back to earlier maps to level your digimon. The daily quests there don't give exp! Might as we'll just go get a friend to help you get exp at higher levels instead.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

pokemonlight

Rank 1
pokemonlight
PostedMay 02, 2013 5:34 pm   Last edited by pokemonlight on May 03, 2013 1:19 pm. Edited 2 times in total
I'm thankful that the GMs on Aeria have an open ear for their players Smile

Suggestions:
- Ingame avaiable stuff equal to KDMO (Examon, Tamer, ...)
- Increase the hatch rate. At the moment I feel forced to buy Digimon with AP/a lot of Bits, because hatching a dropped egg never worked so far..
- Hatch Backup should only work if the egg actually breaks and not on input fail, that makes no sense
- The Global hatchmessage looks weird right now: [ Name ] hatched Type:Digimon Height: 00cm Level: [0] [ Digimonname ]
Would look better like: [Name] hatched: Type: Digimon [Digimonname], Level: 0/0, Height 00cm
- Time Bombs for FI and Glacier Area, or at least Jump Boost for FI
- The chance to make the Digimon bigger with a fruit should be much highter than to make it lower. My Dorumon hatched with 86%, it's still under 90% after 20 and more fruits..
- The option to make high quaity screenshots and save them as .png. I was shocked when I saw my 1920x1200 screenshots put into a 250kb .jpg
- Never ever an event with 650 essences with a low drop rate and a complete random Digimon again. That causes just frustration if you get something that you somewhat don't like.
- Hide Shopnames
- It would be nice if the client would have the option to put the skill bars in the middle of the bottom, it looks better if you play on a high resolution.
- The client should remember where I put my windows (inventory, ...)
- The option to save nickname/mail and password. It's annoying to type in a long name and password again on fail to connect

- Decide between the Name Mudfrigimon and Chuchidarumon, it's confusing Razz
- Typos and grammar fails everywhere, the translators should hire a english teacher. The plural of Digimon is Digimon etc, but I will put story to that into the bug Thread one day ^^

p0kefange0ff

Rank 0
p0kefange0ff
PostedMay 02, 2013 11:47 pm
Fix Black Gabumon line in terms of the F1 and F2 moves. Black Gabumon's f1 and f2 moves are both of higher power than the moves Black Garurumon and this should be the other way around - with Black garurumon having stronger ones.
Also like others mentioned increase the hatching chances as the only way to hatch seems to be to buy the AP eggs or hatch backups as the normal drop eggs are near impossible to hatch

novasiriflame

Rank 0
novasiriflame
PostedMay 03, 2013 2:10 am
Ohhh.. Where to begin.

In a sense, Jm really needs to remove all of their changes they made on their version from KDMO..

SUCH AS.

-Remove the Bound status of Dropped items from Carding. (Evos, Bus, ect.) THIS is considered normal price for Evos on KDMO. For us? 300+ and rising. Srsly.
(Reason): It would easily stabilize the player driven economy. More flow of items, lesser prices, the less new players are DRIVEN away or frustrated by high player shop prices. We put all the effort and time into gathering and cloning, and killing cards. For goodness sake, at least make it worth our time.

-Remove the Quest EXP cap. ( Silvery Lake dailies stop giving exp On OUR version at 46. I'm 53 now on KDMO from the time this SS took place, and STILL get THAT exp.
(Reason):... WHY WAS THIS PUT IN THE FIRST PLACE!? This literally makes File Island, B2 and all other daily quests OBSOLETE. That's what dailies are for! EXP. Just.. WHY. What is the reason for this one!?

-Add the Random Merc Eggs BACK in.
(Reason): In Carding and some Monster spawns in KDMO, monsters drop a 'Species' Random Digi-Egg. Which when scanned (For 5M) turns into a RANDOM Digiegg of that species. They are normal merc eggs, not guaranteed. Why were these removed in the first place?

-Remove the Drop Cap.
(Reason): Again.. WHY WAS THIS PUT IN!? I know JM said that they 'Feared higher level players would overtake low level areas', but this is NOT true. This is WHY there are multiple channels, this is why there are multiple spawns on a monster or mob type. And to be brutally honest, most higher levels players only go out to farm those spots if they are after the egg they want. Not for profit.. but for hatching 9 times outta 10. If they were in for profit, they'd be at Maze, farming high price Digieggs and refunding, and getting the rare drops from there.

-Return Maze Quest Rewards.
(Reason): When you complete each floor of Maze, you get a few fruits, some cores, in some cases a prized EX egg and a Title.. Why did JM remove these rewards for hours of toil and work? Seriously?

-Return the DexDorugamon Spawns to Western Village East. Here he is, in KDMO. Where is he in our version?
(Reason): Wanna know something funny? Various monsters in KDMO with single area spawns like DexDorugamon and his ilk? They actually can be farmed in game. Our version? They were REMOVED? Why? Who knows, but it's only possible to get his egg in OUR version through paying 5 digicores or the Cash Shop. Unfair? I think so.

-Add in Macro Protectors. Why don't we have these??
(Reason): They were implemented in KDMO to help the botting issues. And thus far, they are activly used and have proven to WORK. These little objects cost 1m, are found with the bombs in Vending Machines and work like this.

You throw it at a person you suspect is botting, they get a small popup screen askign then to answer. 'Match the Digimon Pictures'. A botter would ignore it and keep killing, a player would solve it. The timer runs off, and the Bot fails, getting KICKED OFF THE SERVER. ... Again, why do we not have these and instead have a SLOW ticket system that often never gets anything done, and a report button that doesn't WORK??

In a sense.. Seriously. Just get them game from MoveGames.. Translate it, and don't MESS WITH ANYTHING.. Uhggg.. And it's a 'mystery' of why the KDMO servers tend to have more people running around.

*SPECIAL* : As a Side note for people reading this far. Do NOT ask for pvp. Please dear sweet god. Don't ask for it. PVP in KDMO is so horribly broken to the point that it's a basic CC/Health Item Spam fest. It's Not gonna be released to us until Mg makes good on their promise of completely reworking it. The only GOOD thing out of it is that you use WASD to move, and that works rather well.. The rest is SO BAD.. (Literaly.. a few ms for a reward if you win or lose? Nothing special? And Digis with more than 2 abilities basicly cheap shot everything. It's not good..) :c