GM_Mackey

GameMaster: Germany
GM_Mackey
PostedOct 03, 2012 12:21 pm

IeSF 2012 News et Vidéos

Day 1 and 2
Day 1 & 2

After a rough night of compensating the jetlag of our 16-hour flight, we finally had some time to meet the players and visit the venue.

During breakfast we met the USA team and had a quick chat with them and it seems they found a Cybercafe (over here they're called PC-Bang) last night to prepare for their games coming up on Thursday.

For today we got to see the Asian Preliminaries in which China, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Phillipines, Taiwan and Thailand are fighting for 2 spots for the playoffs in which our Team from Belgium, Israel and the US are already waiting for them.

We recorded some photos and videos for you guys so you have an impression about how the games were commencing and we hope you like them.

Photos:

(Vidoes are coming)

The US Team in the meantime has teamed up with the teams from Belgium and Israel and they will all try to get some practice in one of the PC Bangs around here to finalize strats and go over the last details for their matches in the Playoffs.

From tomorrow on, the IeSF seems to provide a Videostream with AVA and the other games being played here at the Venue, feel free to tune in to watch all the matches that will be broadcasted live on stage: http://www.khaldor.tv/ (The tournament begins at 10:30 Korean Time which is around 3:40 AM CEST, 6:30 PM PST, 9:30 PM PDT)

Hope you guys liked it so far. As soon as the playoff-matches with our EU and US Teams, start we will try to provide you with some matchreports and hopefully also interview, so stay tuned!

Your AVA Team
Advertisement

blaznyuu

Rank 4
blaznyuu
PostedOct 03, 2012 12:31 pm
this looks so cool xD I wish to become pro to attend IeSF myself in the future.

My Event: click this if you're not single =^.^= ElumineLily, 25thNight, BlaZcoWicZ, 25thBaam, iNyuuBlaZ, RWBY, Yoredet, KIRITOxASUNA, ShiWoonYi, NiTianErXing

tsunamiwaves

Rank 2
tsunamiwaves
PostedOct 03, 2012 1:50 pm
Im impressed *claps*

Posted By Aeria Mobile

nielsfear

Rank 0
nielsfear
PostedOct 03, 2012 2:41 pm
blaznyuu wrote:

Team HardToHandle representing the EU at IESF 2013?

blaznyuu

Rank 4
blaznyuu
PostedOct 03, 2012 2:59 pm
nielsfear wrote:
blaznyuu wrote:

Team HardToHandle representing the EU at IESF 2013?  

let's rather say 2014 or something :p I'm still a noob, learning to play

My Event: click this if you're not single =^.^= ElumineLily, 25thNight, BlaZcoWicZ, 25thBaam, iNyuuBlaZ, RWBY, Yoredet, KIRITOxASUNA, ShiWoonYi, NiTianErXing

trainer772

Rank 5
trainer772
PostedOct 03, 2012 5:11 pm
I'm rooting on someone in BiT.

He. he. he. Meow?

GM_Mackey

GameMaster: Germany
GM_Mackey
PostedOct 04, 2012 5:56 am

And here some Videos

For day 2
As promised the videos are here.
We will propose you more of them as soon as we receive new ones.

Ceremony

Some training and battles:

Video 1
Video 2

Enjoy !

enmu12

Rank 2
enmu12
PostedOct 04, 2012 1:48 pm
trainer772 wrote:

He. he. he. Meow?  

you know that "she" isn't even playing in the iesf, and "she" isn't from belgium and "she" is only 14

JP_KoreWaNe

Rank 0
JP_KoreWaNe
PostedMay 01, 2013 4:24 am
enmu12 wrote:
trainer772 wrote:

He. he. he. Meow?  

you know that "she" isn't even playing in the iesf, and "she" isn't from belgium and "she" is only 14  

Enmu bic daddeh! ;D

AboSfyan

Rank 1
AboSfyan
PostedNov 09, 2013 7:58 am

Re: IeSF 2012 News et Vidéos

Day 1 and 2
GM_Mackey wrote:
Day 1 & 2

After a rough night of compensating the jetlag of our 16-hour flight, we finally had some time to meet the players and visit the venue.

During breakfast we met the USA team and had a quick chat with them and it seems they found a Cybercafe (over here they're called PC-Bang) last night to prepare for their games coming up on Thursday.

For today we got to see the Asian Preliminaries in which China, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Phillipines, Taiwan and Thailand are fighting for 2 spots for the playoffs in which our Team from Belgium, Israel and the US are already waiting for them.

We recorded some photos and videos for you guys so you have an impression about how the games were commencing and we hope you like them.

Photos:

(Vidoes are coming)

The US Team in the meantime has teamed up with the teams from Belgium and Israel and they will all try to get some practice in one of the PC Bangs around here to finalize strats and go over the last details for their matches in the Playoffs.

From tomorrow on, the IeSF seems to provide a Videostream with AVA and the other games being played here at the Venue, feel free to tune in to watch all the matches that will be broadcasted live on stage: http://www.khaldor.tv/ (The tournament begins at 10:30 Korean Time which is around 3:40 AM CEST, 6:30 PM PST, 9:30 PM PDT)

Hope you guys liked it so far. As soon as the playoff-matches with our EU and US Teams, start we will try to provide you with some matchreports and hopefully also interview, so stay tuned!

Your AVA Team  

GOOD BYE