only1leilani

Rank 0
only1leilani
PostedApr 30, 2013 2:29 pm

Offense or Defense Medic Buffs - What Do You Prefer?

Hi guys. I was hoping for some help on my medic alt. I realize there's a forum specifically for medics, but what I'm looking for is what the other classes prefer to run with medic buff-wise? I was afraid if I stuck this question in the forums for medics, I'd only get responses from medics.

Non-medics, please let me know your opinions as far as what you would prefer to run with: A) a medic with maxed out offensive buffs B) a medic with maxed out defense buffs C) a medic with a little of both offensive & defensive buffs, but none of them maxed?

I had already planned to max out heal related skills, but I'm unsure how to designate my skill points buff-wise as there's not enough points left over to max out both offensive & defensive buffs after maxing out the heal related skills.
Advertisement

draakdorei

Rank 3
draakdorei
PostedApr 30, 2013 4:33 pm
Generally I don't look at the buffs on me...and my medic is split between offensive and defensive buffs.

I would generally say Offensive buffs maxed. I don't see the defensive buffs helping as much since every class has ways to buff themselves.

only1leilani

Rank 0
only1leilani
PostedApr 30, 2013 7:07 pm
Thank you! <3

draakdorei

Rank 3
draakdorei
PostedApr 30, 2013 8:14 pm
Keep in mind too, I'm only one player. Others may disagree and want higher defensive buffs (for PvP purposes primarily or squishy Punishers in dungeons) because their offense is high enough in their opinion.