sad.heart

Rank 1
sad.heart
PostedApr 30, 2013 6:38 am   Last edited by sad.heart on Apr 30, 2013 6:48 am. Edited 1 time in total

It calls for open discussion topic about scammer /hacked / M

scammer /hacked / Mortification
hi Guys
It became unbearable

lol look how many ticket's i open <<< i need to play o.o ever 1 min one pm me to say i will to hack you or scam you o.o i really dont know what i need to do if i open ticket i waiting 3 day's for reply and you dont do anyting for they i see >>>

A list of some daily harassment

To insult
I touch upon the daily humiliation
The daily threat of infiltration

Solutions

We need to effectively manage
Tired of exploitation and humiliation we need to supervisors present to resolve all the problems and we need to decide to prevent all hackers and prevent mortification and put an end to the problems of The game inside the numerous complaints, but to no avail Symbol means the failure of the administration to delete all the hacker and thieves
Notify of everyone involved by clear and useful

Some images and directories

/Mod Edit/ - Images Removed. You're not to call into question other players on the forums. Please continue to share these images with the GM team through the Contact Us form.
Advertisement

sad.heart

Rank 1
sad.heart
PostedApr 30, 2013 6:47 am
yes Why when we are exposed to penetrate the administration does not recover us our rights?

xybolt

Rank 5.2
xybolt
PostedApr 30, 2013 7:35 am
can you stop with using high font sizes ?

It happens daily in a MMO game. If you are experiencing it often, then collect the data per 3 days or more into one ticket.
---> It's easier for you because you have to send in one single ticket
---> it's easier for the GM because he/she can read through one ticket and follow up the proofs.

Most GS'es were using this strategy to report nasty stuffs ingame.

At other side, i don't speak out about the punishments, it's up to the GM itself. It is true that it takes a while to get it opened, but if things are going worse, then you can simply poke a GS - it's also a part of their tasks - if there is one available.

if you aren't satisfied with this reply, then i suggest to do a GM work at AGE for one day.

signature of xybolt

splasher__

Rank 5.1
splasher__
PostedApr 30, 2013 9:29 am
Guys.
Pls look what he say.

amsofly

Rank 0
PostedApr 30, 2013 9:43 am
bla bla, people get hacked, age robbing people, no one cares ..

You know the risks of playing this shi t game, yet, you still play

Who to blame? yourself.

sad.heart

Rank 1
sad.heart
PostedApr 30, 2013 11:35 am
xybolt wrote:
can you stop with using high font sizes ?

It happens daily in a MMO game. If you are experiencing it often, then collect the data per 3 days or more into one ticket.
---> It's easier for you because you have to send in one single ticket
---> it's easier for the GM because he/she can read through one ticket and follow up the proofs.

Most GS'es were using this strategy to report nasty stuffs ingame.

At other side, i don't speak out about the punishments, it's up to the GM itself. It is true that it takes a while to get it opened, but if things are going worse, then you can simply poke a GS - it's also a part of their tasks - if there is one available.

if you aren't satisfied with this reply, then i suggest to do a GM work at AGE for one day.  

Sec sec i just use high Size To highlight the speech

I opened the subject of a serious debate on this issue has become all the players shaiya suffer from Delirious problem is caused by the loss of players
Show the problem and officials hope the rapid and appropriate solution

sad.heart

Rank 1
sad.heart
PostedApr 30, 2013 11:37 am
amsofly wrote:
bla bla, people get hacked, age robbing people, no one cares ..

You know the risks of playing this shi t game, yet, you still play

Who to blame? yourself.  

If you entered the topic to talk without mentality please leave space for someone else you're just talking
We are looking to solve do not look for talk
Without the benefit of

filipvarga

GameSage: DK Online
filipvarga
PostedApr 30, 2013 1:16 pm
As xybolt suggested, if you are threatened to get hacked or scammed, Screenshot the threats and report them. All in one Ticket.
Make sure the offenders name is clearly visible on the Screenshots.

sad.heart

Rank 1
sad.heart
PostedApr 30, 2013 2:35 pm
filipvarga wrote:
As xybolt suggested, if you are threatened to get hacked or scammed, Screenshot the threats and report them. All in one Ticket.
Make sure the offenders name is clearly visible on the Screenshots.  

I did so, but there is another day people
This caused me stress
today 1 say i will to hack you and other day other say i will to hack you o.O not only 1 person