itoriterror wrote:

I think someone likes being teased. c;

<center><div> </div></center>
Advertisement

RebleFox

Rank 2
RebleFox
PostedApr 28, 2013 4:38 pm
back again with another request ^^ your gona have such a big fan club soon with your amazing drawings *.* maybe make a fanclub bar so that your shop is advertised more? that way you get more famous in the forum

Your name: Reble
•Type of work: full couple this time
•General orders: just cute and lovely ^-^
•Additional orders: Posey, can you make it so she have long hair please? she has long hair and is bit picky Mad
•How I can contact you: via Forum PM
•Links: samples of clothing/accessories/poses/etc. to give us more ideas about what you'd like to see:
Female: side 1, side 2, front, back
Male: side 1, side 2, back, front

phtshadowg

Rank 0
phtshadowg
PostedApr 28, 2013 9:54 pm

Savie's Request Completed!

Hope you like the pose >_<"
Tadaaa~★ Here --- you --- go!

Chibi

Normal

itoriterror wrote:
This is so freaking cute! I showed my friend your work, and she got so jealous, so she started drawing and working harder on her stuff. x'DD Thank you for doing my request wiffu. <3 I loved how it came out.  

XD Tell your friend I said 'Keep it up and good luck!!★' Does she do digital drawing? I'm using SAI PaintTool and am more than willing to share some techniques you can do with SAI features.

I shared my screen with Luc when I was working on Savie's request.
He said this as he watched me draw and I found it freaking hilarious so I thought I'd share it with you guys.

Then he went ewwwwwnothanxbye and I roflled.

If any of you guys were there when I first posted iBambi's signature in Shadow's Artshop, you'd probably know he is a typical guy that hates pink with passion (but he was carefully helping me clean Bambi's sig cuz my coloring was so messy back then.) I had a great time listening to him mumbled something like 'I'm gonna go blind for days after this,' 'Gawd, it burns,' 'what's with all the hearts and twinkles...' and such.

Btw.
RebleFox wrote:
back again with another request ^^ your gona have such a big fan club soon with your amazing drawings *.* maybe make a fanclub bar so that your shop is advertised more? that way you get more famous in the forum

Guess I haven't been around GF forums for too long. Have no idea about fanclub bars. What is it like?

Kawaii_Love

Rank 2
Kawaii_Love
PostedApr 28, 2013 11:05 pm
I'd be happy to make another request for a sketchy too if that's okay~ ^///^

•Your name: Kellie
•Type of work: One cute chibi pls. c:
•General orders: A pose kind of like this please.
•Additional orders: I'd like the hair to appear a little longer than it does in the screenshot below. Sadly GF piggytails are kind of short. QQ And also a few hearts in the background~?
•How I can contact you: PM here~
•Link: Clicky~!

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedApr 28, 2013 11:57 pm

Re: Savie's Request Completed!

Hope you like the pose >_<"
phtshadowg wrote:
Guess I haven't been around GF forums for too long. Have no idea about fanclub bars. What is it like?  

It's like a mini sign you can have on your signature or profile, with a link to your thread. If you scroll down on Pui's thread here you can see two examples of her fan signs, they look adorable~ ♥

Edit: I'm working on a new request, can you do transparent backgrounds? Like turning the image into a render o;

ariestia2

Rank 1
PostedApr 29, 2013 5:15 pm
Awesome...so cute...i'm...speechless.
You're my idol. Thank you!

Posted By Aeria Mobile

ariestia2

Rank 1
PostedApr 29, 2013 5:22 pm
Ahemm...*just read your comic*

YES YES DRAW 7 DRAGON MANTIS WITH ME IN PINK DANCING BALLET ON TOP!!

but wait...i can't do ballet. Belly dance or salsa would work.

Love you Satt!!!!!

Posted By Aeria Mobile

phtshadowg

Rank 0
phtshadowg
PostedApr 30, 2013 10:41 am

GSKyliegh's Request

I HATE MY INTERNET asdfadfas!!!!
It's 30 minutes until midnight in my time at the moment. I've finished this 6 hours ago, but the BLOODY CRAPPY internet connection wouldn't let me upload it!! RAWRRRRRRRR *rampages and breathes fire all over the forum* I've spent the past few hours trying to check DA notes and spamming F5 on photobucket upload page so that the upload button might appear. When I finally managed to upload it, I switched back to this tab which I've left in 'Post a Reply' page for very very very long (since I've first finished the picture), typed my post, inserted the image, hit 'Sumbit.' Then it went BING! PLEASE LOGIN! *rampages* I had to login again, type the captcha, got it wrong in the first time, and the new captcha wouldn't load!!! =[ ]= **** Yes! More F5 spamming!

Anyhow, it's finally here, so here you go!!! ~★

*falls back onto my bed and dies*

Zetsunai

GameSage: Grand Fantasia
Zetsunai
PostedApr 30, 2013 12:45 pm

Re: GSKyliegh's Request

I HATE MY INTERNET asdfadfas!!!!
phtshadowg wrote:

I'm speechless. I just...
Man Kyliegh looks so angry. That really describes her when she's in game. Kekeke
Love how you drew the characters <3
Just yeah.
Though it was Kyliegh's request-- -comments-
Maybe I should request

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedApr 30, 2013 2:12 pm
• Your name: Thao
• Type of work: Normal Figure
• General orders: I love if you could draw the expression and hair style like on this pic and the pose as on this ♥!
•Additional orders: I want it to be girly-ish and cute~
• How I can contact you: I seriously stalk this thread, so you could post here or you can send me a private message.
• Links: Clicky, Clicky & Clicky~

Thank you in advance! *hugs*