Author Message

Hellflame25

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
Joined
23 Jun 2012
Posts
144
Location
Canada
PostedApr 23, 2013 6:21 pm
uhmm i pm'd u but i guess ure pretty busy.. just wanna know what accessories are u using? scout/vet/seer.. ty
Advertisement

joranger

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
joranger
Joined
01 Jul 2011
Posts
183
Location
Bangkok Thailand
PostedApr 24, 2013 1:31 am
Anything except seer is good since we already got 100%+ ACC, CH-ACC

Hellflame25

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
Joined
23 Jun 2012
Posts
144
Location
Canada
PostedApr 29, 2013 7:55 am
i saw your build having only 2/14 in lethal blessing.. may i know why?

joranger

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
joranger
Joined
01 Jul 2011
Posts
183
Location
Bangkok Thailand
PostedApr 29, 2013 9:09 am
Hellflame25 wrote:
i saw your build having only 2/14 in lethal blessing.. may i know why?  


Demoltion and Mighty has better crit rate and has only 1 sec charge time also provide more skill to farm mobs and yeah, 25m cast range ^^

Hellflame25

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
Joined
23 Jun 2012
Posts
144
Location
Canada
PostedApr 29, 2013 9:11 am
joranger wrote:
Hellflame25 wrote:
i saw your build having only 2/14 in lethal blessing.. may i know why?  


Demoltion and Mighty has better crit rate and has only 1 sec charge time also provide more skill to farm mobs and yeah, 25m cast range ^^  


whats ure current hp at max hp passive?

joranger

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
joranger
Joined
01 Jul 2011
Posts
183
Location
Bangkok Thailand
PostedApr 29, 2013 9:15 am
Hellflame25 wrote:
whats ure current hp at max hp passive?  


Can't remember, I quited from AGE server and wait for my country server =\

Without any buff its 2700+ @lv28 +5,6 gear

Hellflame25

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
Joined
23 Jun 2012
Posts
144
Location
Canada
PostedApr 29, 2013 11:35 pm
does punisher needs 100% ch-acc? because i +8 a weapon with crit rate/atk/max ch atk.. i only have a total of 87.4% ch-acc.. im thinking of using seer earrings and trinket to reach 100%+ but then im sacrificing a lot of hp loss..

joranger

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
joranger
Joined
01 Jul 2011
Posts
183
Location
Bangkok Thailand
PostedApr 29, 2013 11:43 pm
Hellflame25 wrote:
does punisher needs 100% ch-acc? because i +8 a weapon with crit rate/atk/max ch atk.. i only have a total of 87.4% ch-acc.. im thinking of using seer earrings and trinket to reach 100%+ but then im sacrificing a lot of hp loss..  


It's just my preference, don't want to miss the stun, burn, cluster, ult etc. etc. it'll cost my life if I missed it

Hellflame25

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
Joined
23 Jun 2012
Posts
144
Location
Canada
PostedApr 30, 2013 12:24 am
joranger wrote:
Hellflame25 wrote:
does punisher needs 100% ch-acc? because i +8 a weapon with crit rate/atk/max ch atk.. i only have a total of 87.4% ch-acc.. im thinking of using seer earrings and trinket to reach 100%+ but then im sacrificing a lot of hp loss..  


It's just my preference, don't want to miss the stun, burn, cluster, ult etc. etc. it'll cost my life if I missed it  


arent u pissed off on how ishtar was made? i mean come on were long range why give us 2 melee skills.. the wildfire only causes 600 burn damage total.. the other one was only 5m radius.. w/c leads me to think that human form is better than ishtar..

royaloyalz

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
royaloyalz
Joined
25 Mar 2013
Posts
410
Location
Singapore
PostedApr 30, 2013 2:10 am
Hellflame25 wrote:
joranger wrote:
Hellflame25 wrote:
does punisher needs 100% ch-acc? because i +8 a weapon with crit rate/atk/max ch atk.. i only have a total of 87.4% ch-acc.. im thinking of using seer earrings and trinket to reach 100%+ but then im sacrificing a lot of hp loss..  


It's just my preference, don't want to miss the stun, burn, cluster, ult etc. etc. it'll cost my life if I missed it  


arent u pissed off on how ishtar was made? i mean come on were long range why give us 2 melee skills.. the wildfire only causes 600 burn damage total.. the other one was only 5m radius.. w/c leads me to think that human form is better than ishtar..  


When you say it that way, it kinda makes sense.

However, do take note that the Ishtar is already extremely effective as it is. Damage output is high, so adding range with the DOT and high damage will probably cause people to scream "PU IS TOO OP! NERF IT NOW!"

As it is, the melee range cause PUs to suicide sometimes, and if all they have a range attacks, then I probably wouldn't even be dying much in engagements anymore lol Laughing

Also, if I remember correctly, a magic Ishtar gives 400+ DOT, which will convert to 200+ DOT every 2 seconds over 8 seconds which will give 800+ burn damage, not the 600+ you mentioned, in addition to whatever damage you will do when using the skill. So not too shabby in my honest opinion Smile
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: