Lyyrian

Rank 5
Lyyrian
木ノ葉隠れの里, Konohagakure no Sato United States
PostedApr 29, 2013 8:02 pm
Just for fun and to play devil's advocate, it's not even uncommon for people to play sides as playing and see the samething over time gets boring. Though to each their own. At the end of the day it is just a game. Smile

Advertisement

Auroura

Rank 1
PostedApr 29, 2013 8:54 pm
I feel like everyone is missing the beginning post and main idea here. I didn't make this thread for you guys to complain about what's wrong. I made the thread because I have a solution to your complaints which I'm willing to work with you guys on. Thrillz, I'll contact you ingame tomorrow after I get back from failing my final.

Syndicate Guild Leader

Skyre22

Rank 0
Skyre22
PostedApr 29, 2013 9:32 pm
Auroura wrote:
I feel like everyone is missing the beginning post and main idea here. I didn't make this thread for you guys to complain about what's wrong. I made the thread because I have a solution to your complaints which I'm willing to work with you guys on. Thrillz, I'll contact you ingame tomorrow after I get back from failing my final.  
I know. I do love that you're trying to unify the server. These forums though are seldom looked at. I just don't want it to be a pointless cause. This has to be done in game and without acknowledging problems/causes we won't be able to get past this.

(Really though I feel as though this server is the best as far as balance goes between pvp.)

mfreeman88au

Rank 0
PostedApr 29, 2013 11:24 pm
pinkerbelle1 wrote:
xen222 wrote:
If the raiding system was fixed, there would be a larger player base that has a chance at drops. However, beings it's broke right now it is limited to 6 players. We can't fight that. Now, I know many of you are thinking.. "Well the same 6 people will always get drops".. or "I can't get drops, and if the same people always get them they get rich and we get nothing". Well TRUST ME.. you WILL get something eventually if you help out. I was GIVEN a rare SW cybersuit for helping our side tackle Titan. I would constantly run in and drop aoe's go after healers.. and die! (I was lvl 25/26 at the time, so not much other choice)  

I have helped nearly every single time Titan has been defeated. Primarily as a Medic, but many times as Support to help mitigate the RG.

2 nights ago, after repeated spams from the same group that always wins Titan drops asking for Titan support in Shout, I asked if there was ever going to be any compensation given to the non-"Elite" players who always help.

I was basically told to shut up and join RG if I didn't like it.

I'm not helping anymore.

mfreeman88au wrote:
Some among Genesis has been thinking the same of late.
Myself personally am sick of Free Knights's, its bad enough having to fight RG, especially witnessing how organised they are in comparison to Free Knights's, but to see your own faction against you is rather pathetic. I dont speak on behalf of Genesis but theres only so much one guild can do. If the officers of Sunless or Hentai want to talk PM me ingame and we'll chat. Personally any more than those would be tiresome less variables the better. Genesis is highly organised but we lack the numbers which id imagine would be the same story with the other top guilds.

Ingame name is: ThriLLzLoli

Your Guild was warned this would happen when you kept resetting Titan, and other Bosses, against your own faction because you weren't leading in damage.  

Also we used to reset Titan because we'd still out DPS but the RG's would target us and everyone else would sit there a watch because they wanted Titan instead of helping their own faction which resulted in RGs getting Titan instead because people couldnt keep up in DPS.

cloudjun

Rank 0
cloudjun
PostedApr 30, 2013 7:03 pm

wats up fella :)

NakedSouL in the house Yoh
btw i dont care whos got the drop Free Knights or RG its battle of survival and its up to other guys if they want to help or not... but the good thing is if we not being competative and work together and move as 1 and not hate each other Free Knights lets destroy all RG Smile and vix crew lets not hate each other the fact is its just a game no hurt feelings...IRL we all Kind and loving people but ingame we have 2nd persona the BERSERK mode release ur Inner Beast Smile... btw i like ur guild Vix so cooperative and skilled player and hunger for PK me also hunger for PK but hardly find a good group like u they follow u and me i can follow also who want to become leader Smile... i play 18hours a day Smile pk hunting pvp/bosshunting Smile
..btw say hi to ArtStyle if he know me im ExAlucard from moonlight and Christlhyn from eligium Smile

Suirieko

Rank 0
Suirieko
PostedApr 30, 2013 7:23 pm
A lot of people on RG side (and apparently this is the same for Free Knights) don't bother showing up for Titan because they feel that they won't get anything out of it. It is good to see that there are top guilds out there that are working on sharing the wealth. This sort of things need to happen, and I do see it happen a lot with RGs, and now it's good to see it happening with FKs. It makes the fights on both sides more challenging and fun.

Name: Sorantia | Server: Andromeda | Class: Shadow Walker | Guild: Bliss - Captain

Auroura

Rank 1
PostedApr 30, 2013 7:44 pm
If a lot of people on RG side are not showing up...I'd hate to see what it's like when they start showing up.

Syndicate Guild Leader

Suirieko

Rank 0
Suirieko
PostedApr 30, 2013 7:47 pm
The things RG do... makes me facepalm sometimes.

Like, When Shirle convoy starts up. Many of them actually left for Shirle, and there was a time that they split up and went after Dirgesbane. And I'm like "Okay... 24 shirle a day, 24 dirgesbane a day, yet 4 Titans a day.... where's the logic?"

But yeah, overtime there has been quite a few ****.

Point I was making is: If the loot is better handled than 'top DPS Party', It would encourage more people to show up. I show up because A) It's fun, B) Faction vs faction pvp is what makes this game fun, C) I do it for the sake of the faction than for reward.

Name: Sorantia | Server: Andromeda | Class: Shadow Walker | Guild: Bliss - Captain

ogmozero

Rank 0
ogmozero
PostedMay 01, 2013 10:27 pm
Aurora, I'm totally down with helping you the best I can. I lead the <very small> guild LODatass, and it's mostly just 5-6 of my IRL friends with our various characters. I've been talking with them a lot more, and while we don't have the greatest of DPS just yet, we want things to change.

My main partner in-game is constantly infuriated by the way Free Knights treats its own members, and I'm starting to understand more and more why we are doing this. We DO need to unify this friggin faction, and I think your way of doing it will be best.

More or less, we have been working on this by trying to take over various parts of the AH (we owned the bikes section for almost a week, and one of my guildies actually bought every unsealer on the market), so that we can just hold them and wait. I know I have been trying to buy pet chips, among other things, just to hoard them. The point of it isn't for us to re-sell when things get out of control, but for us to start focusing on gather some gold so that we can be of more use to the faction as a whole. At this point, I plan on handing things out to people that I feel could really use some help, such as Pearlflames, HP/SP pet data chips, +6 good gear, etc. I think this will be of more use as the economy breaks even harder, and it might help some people stick around when things get worse.

That all being said, my guild (again, a very small one at this point, but we've at least gotten to level/rank 3) would be happy to help in whatever way we are able. I love the enthusiasm that you put out Aurora, and I'm always glad to see Sunless and Hentai floating around and doing what they can to help players do Naomi or just to defend others who were just grinding or doing a mini-boss, or really anything. I would like to talk with you at some point about what we can do about helping more of the Free Knights get into shape, and actually give the RG something more to look forward to than just literally walking casually into our base in Caergate to take our chest.

After I get off of work tomorrow, you can bet that I will be floating around on PolishMyGun to try and help you and your cause.

HauntedStryke

Rank 0
HauntedStryke
PostedMay 01, 2013 10:34 pm
Just wanted to say that the ideal of Titan sharing is a good one but i have to say that an implementation of such an ideal will prove nearly impossible. Say someone from a small guild shows up everyday to help without a party (cause getting party is rare) how are they going to feel after day ten if they don't get a shot at a Titan? I've only played a month but so far i only see clicks forming not mmo co-operation! With all the in-faction squabbles, over who does what and who gets what, i have been forced to just play for personal achievements till i find another game to fill my down time with. Sad to see a gaming experience destroyed by its own players! Good Luck with it!! I can normally be found in a BG or CG, ign Breevil.