SoulCrusherEx

Rank 0
SoulCrusherEx
PostedApr 29, 2013 5:38 pm

brain fked to death >.>

owww noesss pls dont do this to us -.-
well as much i can see is that if the game changes from dw 5 mechanics to dw 7 crapchanics iamma gonna retire forever from this awesome game >.> ( ther are better games out in the net not only DWO).

well motion blur? wow that virus infected koei`s brain to i see >.> ( - )

2 weapon system ? how u think ure tempering ? 10 mins temping for a game or what ?
how should our musous work ? and this ( we have to make money thinking just great >.> Ap or whatever) ( - - )

well adding Jin is a nice idea ( + + )

reskinning all isnt that great >.> ( just add the new looking Jin commanders and let the other look like thier old self dw 5 had the best looking gens in my opinion ) dont forget dw 4 ;P. ( - )

well my rating of this patch in total: ( - - )

iam so not looking forward to this update if aeria has still the rights to publish this game.
( what i really hope u do because i dont want to see another game dies out because of contract end. like the game Lost Saga for OGP)
Advertisement

xkureix

Rank 3
xkureix
PostedApr 29, 2013 5:44 pm
CameronVasiliov wrote:
Yurisaki wrote:
Every time they introduce something new people bash it. Then when it arrives they love it.
So rather then complain 3 months in advanced / 7 months in advanced.

Just wait and see..  

Indeed and even if they don't like it, they are going to keep playing.  

Or pretend that they quit and make a new secret character.

cmstache

Rank 3
cmstache
PostedApr 29, 2013 5:46 pm
Im not gonna pretend I know everything. But, I really think Koei is overcomplicating things. This game has more than enough of a learning curve. Second weapon? No thanks. I'd rather have an engine update with lag compensation. I should be stunned by a cudgel C2 before my e-block freezes them.

alexrivera26

Rank 1
PostedApr 29, 2013 6:39 pm
noordin_ngentot wrote:
Technature wrote:
gv2mancia wrote:
i wonder dual weapon system come with double ores and chi repair cost, make us spend more AP, KOEI is genius!  

Don't use weapons with elements or Chi upgrades.

Duh?  

Yeah, meaning there will certainly be someone who use both weapon with full elements and chi, making the bridge between ap spender and non spender even further.  

Free 2 Play as always been design as Pay 2 Win games. There actually just 3 type of folks (with their subcategories) which are Elitists, Gamers, and Underdogs. Gamers are casual, Elitist are spenders and Underdogs are the ones who are balanced between the both.... usually the folks who wreck true carnage :p

My personal opinion of this client about the blur on LOS is good imho if done right. It's more realistic for having a proper 20/20 eye vision then the now vision. If people say "it takes away from the strategy", well might as remove minimap. Also, blur LOS at 20/20 (however far they believe it too be) would reduce lag by allowing the GPU to concentrate on what's near than what's close. You'll be surprised just by ugrading your GPU and CPU would increase gaming more than a upgraded 5/1 cable to 15/5.

But just my opinion.

I like that Grenadier. There should be more pawns like him. Would make it very interesting to see more soldier classes than everyone being a General, which of course offer new strategies.

The game looks like a lagfest though....so I hope they make a better game engine and better network tunneling so not everyone needs to spend massive amount of money on midrange to high performance PCs. ^^

PS. Do hope they add some classic spears. Let's be realistic, there are a lot of weapons that are not historically realistic to use in an army. Thereby, bare with me to maintain fantasy over reality. I would like to see a Naginata with girl moveset and big 3: Nippongo; Tonbogiri; and Otegine.

Maging

Rank 0
Maging
PostedMay 04, 2013 3:49 pm

Simple plan for aeria

How about aeria just fix the connections and maybe do 12v12 things everyday not just some days so everyone can do them.

dxpoo

Rank 4
dxpoo
PostedMay 05, 2013 6:51 am

Re: Simple plan for aeria

Maging wrote:
How about aeria just fix the connections and maybe do 12v12 things everyday not just some days so everyone can do them.  

Showdown everyday? Hard NO, last time that happened there were no melees and the game was just utter XXXX

noordin_ngentot

Rank 5
noordin_ngentot
PostedMay 05, 2013 6:57 am

dxpoo wrote:
Maging wrote:

Showdown everyday? **** NO, last time that happened there were no melees and the game was just utter XXXX  

Last time that happened was 2010, where the game is bug free.

Currently, you can only crash in melee, but not in showdown, so why not?

Technature

Rank 5
Technature
PostedMay 05, 2013 7:03 am

noordin_ngentot wrote:
dxpoo wrote:
Maging wrote:

Showdown everyday? **** NO, last time that happened there were no melees and the game was just utter XXXX  

Yes, let's all **** up the prices for the stuff in the broker.

Again.

Ever wonder how Technature lives the life of a soldier?How about asking a person that doesn't actually exist questions? Then drop by Technature's blog and drop a letter.

dxpoo

Rank 4
dxpoo
PostedMay 05, 2013 7:05 am

noordin_ngentot wrote:
dxpoo wrote:
Maging wrote:

I guess people share their opinions and are entitled to it, personally i thought it ruined the game, after doing SD for 2 straight weeks really ruined the rarity and value of SD because it used to be every 2 weeks on the weekend or something like that, i just thought making a mode like that everyday would just ruin the gameplay which resulted in me personally despising SD.

noordin_ngentot

Rank 5
noordin_ngentot
PostedMay 05, 2013 7:51 am

Technature wrote:

Yes, let's all **** up the prices for the stuff in the broker.

Again.  

Sometimes, you really do need to play confront to understand broker price cannot be screwed any further since the introduction of grinding, and perfect weapon / dyed +7 gear tiered spender.

Again, this is 2013, issues from 2010 hardly can be repeated anymore. The community now smart enough not to buy weapon with trash stats and emblems from broker no matter how cheap it is, while weapon with popular emblem and good stats will forever fetch high price.

dxpoo wrote:

I guess people share their opinions and are entitled to it, personally i thought it ruined the game, after doing SD for 2 straight weeks really ruined the rarity and value of SD because it used to be every 2 weeks on the weekend or something like that, i just thought making a mode like that everyday would just ruin the gameplay which resulted in me personally despising SD.  

Well, that was supposedly only happen because of special occasion tho (it was for December XMas IIRC), not that GM randomly decided we should have SD for 2 weeks out of nowhere. I agree that it shouldn't be an everyday mode like melee since it's quite unique to have 12v12 as weekend event. Once in a year for special holiday occasion like XMas, I'm ok with it. Probably able to fill up every room available too.