fantasykristal

Rank 1
fantasykristal
PostedApr 21, 2013 4:07 pm
1.) Well first off, have you ever been on a Cruise Ship before and if so, how was it? If not, would you like to?
No, I havent.
2.) Are you a creative person? Can you draw, sign, dance, or at least color inside the lines?
I draw an awesome stick figure!
3.) Have you ever played Grand Fantasia or Eden Eternal?
I have played Eden Eternal with my sister, but we havent played in almost a year and my sister doesnt think she wants to play games anymore
4.) Which battle class in Lime Odyssey are you the most excited to play? Which trade class?
Cleric and Chef
5.) What types of events would you like to see on this cruise? A few examples would be helpful!
Umm, some snapshot contests maybe? I always love seeing other peoples' submissions since there are so many talented people
6.) Did you know that seaman Bob, a enthusiastic philatelist and pianist was penalized for masticating in the rectory? The fallacious sailor was beaten with a ramrod and was sore from his coccyx to his coƈkles!
No i didnt xD
7.) Do you like limes or ever been on an odyssey?
I feel lie if I answer this I was cause a mutiny lol
8.) Have you ever visited the Lime Paradise fan site?
Yes I have! =D I always check on it every few days
9.) Have you "liked" Lime Odyssey on our Facebook page yet?
nope
10.) What song reminds you most of Lime Odyssey or fits the game the best?
Hmm i'd have to say... Carry On My Wayward Son
Advertisement

tobi_dream

Rank 0
tobi_dream
PostedApr 29, 2013 6:10 pm
1.) Well first off, have you ever been on a Cruise Ship before and if so, how was it? If not, would you like to?

Actually yes I have Very Happy I went to Hawaii with my choir and we went on one for dinner Very Happy but a refill of a drink cost 20$ so we were all thirsty Very Happy

2.) Are you a creative person? Can you draw, sign, dance, or at least color inside the lines?
I can draw, sing, AND sign ;D I know how to say hotdog~ anyways I sing tenor in my choir and I am in my art 3 class at school \ o/ we are having an art exhibit so fingers crossed on more money to use for ap >Very Happy

Eden Eternal is home c: lvl 65 Very Happy

4.) Which battle class in Lime Odyssey are you the most excited to play? Which trade class?
I am most excited for cleric of course! cause healers are the best and for trade class idk .-. maybe tailor but tea maker sounds cool! so we shall see

5.) What types of events would you like to see on this cruise? A few examples would be helpful!
Karaoke! >Very Happy

6.) Did you know that seaman Bob, a enthusiastic philatelist and pianist was penalized for masticating in the rectory? The fallacious sailor was beaten with a ramrod and was sore from his coccyx to his coƈkles!
I don't know what this means but yay for him Very Happy

limes are like a second lemon for me <3 and nope

once... was lurking ofc

YES YES YES YES YES no YES

idk :/ haven't played it yet c:

SilverMajix

Rank 0
SilverMajix
A land of evil chocolate bunnies United States
PostedJun 10, 2013 7:20 pm
I've never been, and I wanna be on one like uh.. a~.. um... like a snowman wants out of the heat!... okay, that was lame.

I don't know if you would say I'm a creative person, but I do enjoy drawing!

I've played both, but it's been so long I don't actually remember much of them. I'm actually about to start playing Eden Eternal again, like, as soon as I finish this.

Thief and mage; I always play a mage and I love it, but now I'm really wanting to check out a thief character. I also really, really wanna check out the tailor class, blacksmith is a close second.

I don't really know. D: I just want awesomness!

I swear I thought I saw 'to his cookies', I was just wondering if they were attached to him someway, like, they grew on him or something..

I do like limes, I adore limeade- SO DELICIOUS I WANT TO EAT ALL THE LIME BABIES!

No I haven't, I probably will soon though~

*does it* Yep!

..seriously, the only thing I'm coming up with is a song by BOTDF (who I don't think can sing all that well. =n=) because, for some reason, I think 'sweet' when I heal 'lime'. O 3 O

Sumaiyah123456

Rank 1
Sumaiyah123456
PostedJun 26, 2013 2:15 am
1.)Well first off, have you ever been on a Cruise Ship before and if so, how was it? If not, would you like to?
yes when i was 5 years it wasn't a big one and it was sailing on a river.and I totally liked it especially the nachos they were awesome.
2.)Are you a creative person? Can you draw, sign, dance, or at least color inside the lines?
well maybe i can call myself creative by the stories that i make in my imagination.
3.)Have you ever played Grand Fantasia or Eden Eternal?
I had played both but I stopped playing Grand Fantasia cause I've got bored from it but i still play eden eternal.
4.)Which battle class in Lime Odyssey are you the most excited to play? Which trade class?
the battle class i'm thinking of thief and mage i'm still confused which i should choose.
the trade class is gonna be tailor class cause i want to make armors.

5.)What types of events would you like to see on this cruise? A few examples would be helpful!
well I think that like mysterious events that have very much excitement and allow alot of players to join it ex.(the lost jewel of souls) something like that.
6.)Did you know that seaman Bob, a enthusiastic philatelist and pianist was penalized for masticating in the rectory? The fallacious sailor was beaten with a ramrod and was sore from his coccyx to his coƈkles!
no and ouch it will leave a mark behind.
7.)Do you like limes or ever been on an odyssey?
I had never tasted lime and i don't know whats an odyssey
8.)Have you ever visited the Lime Paradise fan site?
yes i have but i stayed there for a short time
9.)Have you "liked" Lime Odyssey on our Facebook page yet?
yes,i did
give it up -Ariana Grande & Elizabeth Gillies

Salas31

Rank 0
Salas31
PostedJul 01, 2013 2:45 am
Never tried it, I would like to once in a while.

2.)Are you a creative person? Can you draw, sign, dance, or at least color inside the lines?
I am a creative person, but i have some problems doing them.

3.)Have you ever played Grand Fantasia or Eden Eternal?
I did, however, i didn't like how things went with Grand Fantasia so i stayed with Eden Eternal.

4.)Which battle class in Lime Odyssey are you the most excited to play? Which trade class?
Warrior, never tried it, but I'm going with Blacksmith.

5.)What types of events would you like to see on this cruise? A few examples would be helpful!
Not sure, but i want to have fun!

6.)Did you know that seaman Bob, a enthusiastic philatelist and pianist was penalized for masticating in the rectory? The fallacious sailor was beaten with a ramrod and was sore from his coccyx to his coƈkles!
I had no clue.

7.)Do you like limes or ever been on an odyssey?
I like lemonade and how about life? But i have tried Lime Odyssey 2 years or last year ago.

8.)Have you ever visited the Lime Paradise fan site?
Just once.

9.)Have you "liked" Lime Odyssey on our Facebook page yet?
I'm not a fan of books with only faces in it.

Now that i think about it, i can't remember.

KacesK

Rank 1
KacesK
PostedJul 01, 2013 4:59 pm
Nope, never been on a Cruise Ship. I think if I did go one one I'd be sea-sick. Confused
Yup yup. I have a very steady hand as an artist. None of that Kindergarten drawing!
I have played both, but I perfer Eden Eternal over Grand Fantasia. Go Diamond server <3
Mostly warrior, because there isn't the option of Turga Mage. >.> With warrior, most logical would be blacksmith Razz
Maybe showing off drawing skills for ideas of mobs in-game? Very Happy
Um. What? No. I don't even....
Limes are souuuuuuuuur! I don't ever recall being on an odyssey. Razz
Yes! Its my #1 fansite for Lime Odyssey. It's very well put together, too!
I been liked it for ages ago. That question was not needed to be asked! >Very Happy
Maybe an adventurous tune. Maybe some music from Ragnarok 2, no where in relation but its how I imagine my adventures. Lime Odyssey's music that's been released is so awesome, that it may surpass RO2. :O

DarkkPrince

Rank 0
PostedJul 25, 2013 2:11 pm

RE: Cruise Party Ice Breaker

Read it.

No, I have never been on a cruise ship in my whole life. I've lived in England my whole life. I went to America once to see some of my family in Florida but I took a plane. I don't think I would ever want to take a cruise either I'd get seasick.

I am a creative person however I do not draw, unless stick people count o.o
Yes I can sing and dance.

I have played Grand Fantasia and I still do, until Lime comes out.

Battle Class: Well I love magic classes but I also don't like dying in battle so I'm mixed between a Cleric and Mage, I'm not the melee type so not a Warrior or Thief. Trade Class: Defiantly Chef~

Just some fun events with the prizes being badges would be nice.

Lolwut? o.o

I don't like limes unless they are In Limeade cause they are sour Surprised And no I don't think I have been on an Odyssey.

YES! I'm registered.

I don't have a Facebook so no.

Kesha- Die Young? o.o I dunno xD

valval13

Rank 0
valval13
PostedJul 25, 2013 2:27 pm

No, I would love to go on a cruise ship :3

I love to draw, I draw random things all the time Very Happy can not dance x_x

I play GRAND FANTASIA!! :3 Love my guild and the friends I have met I tried EE but I didn't really get into it. But I'm excited for LO! Smile

Hmm i'm not sure yet cause I change my mind alot xD

Oh oh oh I want to have a hide n seek, Trivia, it we have pets maybe a feed pet event, umm and random holiday fun events! ^.^

I'm soo confused o.o

I like limes in my tea sometimes when I don't have lemons o.<

Yep yep

Indeed I have.

I haven't played it yet o.o sooo I will say a random song...ummm.... hmmm FREE BIRD by Lynyrd Skynard! \o/ *Cause I'm as free as a bird now, and this bird you can not change oh oh ohhhhhh*

Ikki9117

Rank 0
Ikki9117
PostedAug 02, 2013 11:10 am
1.) Yes I've been on a cruise ship-did I go anywhere? no. Yes I'd love to go on one

2.) Yes I am a very creative person? Draw? yes Sign? yes Dance? yes Color inside the lines? That's not very fun XD

3.) Eden Eternal was the reson I joined AeriaGames

4.) Thief is my middle name!!(JK) And I hope to be one of the best Tailors!!

5.) Tic Tac Toe!

6.) Did you know that seaman Bob, a enthusiastic philatelist and pianist was penalized for masticating in the rectory? The fallacious sailor was beaten with a ramrod and was sore from his coccyx to his coƈkles! I did not know that 0_o

7.) I like limes, never been on an odyssey

8.) Have you ever visited the Lime Paradise fan site? YES

9.) Have you "liked" Lime Odyssey on our Facebook page yet? I have given up on FB so no

10.) What song reminds you most of Lime Odyssey or fits the game the best? Not a clue

~RB~

lilydkiss

Rank 0
lilydkiss
PostedAug 19, 2013 12:37 pm
-[memories --']- not stepping a foot on something that floats T^T
mmm I'm good whit illustration programs ofc. not the lvl. I would like to but I'm just starting :3 ... as well as learn by my self guitar >;3 <3 but my fingers hate it --' but not giving up on it ><
I do play Grand Fantasia but haven't heard of Eden Eternal oo can u describe it a bit?
--' told u I didn't play it ...
U still wwant to gget me on that sship QQ
--# -kicks- explain it whit not so many smart words QQ
oo I like am but what do they have to do whit odyssey
_._ sry haven't ...
--' what part didn't u understand from what I sad now? --#
Told u before I dint play the game nor visited the forum / facebook page -hits again- >< ... T^T mmnnnyaa k k ... guess I may take a look on it ...