0900gale

Rank 0
0900gale
PostedApr 29, 2013 3:54 am

The getting stuck bug

Recently i have quite some occasions that my character gets completely stuck, i can't move nor do attacks. you can get unstuck by jumping on your bike en move an inch or two. However when i am in a fight with mobs or pvp, i cant use my bike and my character is then just standing there taking a beating till it's dead.

is this a problem on my end or do others have the same problem as well.

oh besides i am ShadowWalker, just adding it in case it matters.
Advertisement

veh40

Rank 0
veh40
PostedApr 29, 2013 5:42 am
Happens to me too. Also a SW.

Lyyrian

Rank 5
Lyyrian
木ノ葉隠れの里, Konohagakure no Sato United States
PostedApr 29, 2013 6:06 am
It could be a few factors that could cause you to get stuck such as internet connection, computer, graphics setting. Hand to tell with out the other known factors.

Every game will have some area where you may get stuck on.

Though I do play a Shadow Walker, I've not had much in the way of getting stuck.

0900gale

Rank 0
0900gale
PostedApr 29, 2013 7:03 am
Lyyrian wrote:
It could be a few factors that could cause you to get stuck such as internet connection, computer, graphics setting. Hand to tell with out the other known factors.

Every game will have some area where you may get stuck on.

Though I do play a Shadow Walker, I've not had much in the way of getting stuck.  

the thing is everything in the game functions as normal at the moment you get stuck, except the character. I wasn't lagging, my graphic settings aren't on the highest settings ( i could run it like that but i prefer not to, to avoid things like this).

ngthawk72

Rank 0
PostedApr 30, 2013 7:07 pm

Getting stuck

I have three different char all of them have gotten stuck. I know its not my computer as it started happening after the last update.