chris.aeria

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
chris.aeria
PostedApr 24, 2013 7:08 am
fialkowski77 wrote:
thanks for the tips. Yea the tc had no points in ghost walk that's why I was confused if you go far enough down to take at least 1 pt in that then I could see SS being really useful - the tc went to SS rank 4 then just stopped that part of the tree  

Yeah, that doesn't make sense to me either.

Server: Andromeda - Faction: Royal Guard - Guild: Guardian - Name: Balina
Advertisement

chronos_notashi

Rank 3
chronos_notashi
PostedApr 27, 2013 1:15 am
Okay, I'm having a bit of an issue here. One of my characters is a Shadow Walker, and I decided to try adding a point to HP passive and Crippler. However, when I looked at one or two threads afterwards, I got mixed responses: one or two said at least 1 point in HP passive, a couple said no points, same for Crippler. My question is: did I mess up somewhere, and will I need to try to compensate for any wasted points? Not gonna buy a skill reset, and I'm hoping I won't have to recreate a Shadow Walker.

Dynasty Warriors Online (retired): Chronos.JX1; Chariot General | Grand Fantasia: HeroChronos>Berserker (will update server when I play again) | Aura Kingdom: Chronos Notashi; Ravager/Grenadier; Chimera server

ravengp423

Rank 0
ravengp423
PostedApr 27, 2013 10:33 pm
Just want to point out that the links to the skill emulator are targeting the Chaser instead of the Shadow Walker now, you might want to fix the links.

Xilurm

Rank 0
Xilurm
PostedApr 28, 2013 3:14 am
ravengp423 wrote:
Just want to point out that the links to the skill emulator are targeting the Chaser instead of the Shadow Walker now, you might want to fix the links.  

When you enter the site, on the right side of the Skill Emulator there is a "use old hashtags" option. Press yes and it's going to show the SW build.

Although that doesn't work for the PVE build for some reason. Hope that one gets fixed somehow.

kf4mrv

Rank 0
kf4mrv
PostedApr 28, 2013 3:15 am
ravengp423 wrote:

From the simulator page, just above the class selection:

*Old hashtags won't work on this simulator. If you came to this page with old hashes, the simulator won't load the right info. That means if you get a level 202490383 something build or something else, YOU NEED TO CLICK ON THE YES BUTTON AND ENABLE THE OLD HASH ALGORITHM. Its found in the sidebar under Simulator Options.  

alwaqfi

Rank 0
alwaqfi
PostedApr 29, 2013 6:17 am
Just want to share a video for SW Ulti Skill tested on a Mob

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfAunN-ywlY

Regards,

adams07

Rank 0
PostedMay 28, 2013 10:55 am

shadow walker skill build

I looked at your post and I could not find where you said to max out skills in as in how many points per skill and I can not find any builds for any class except for medic and sentinel
where do I find the skill builds for the rest of the classes that can be played in scarlet blade
so I can be able to get the most out of any and all skills from each class

adams07

Rank 0
PostedMay 29, 2013 2:22 pm
this link is to a chaser build WTF>

•Pure PvE build: http://sb.reyva.com/sim/ss#bgjtwjdjdnetcnpneefbswyufbgdzqse

get it straight

adams07

Rank 0
PostedMay 29, 2013 2:23 pm
this link there is no clue to what class it goes to >

•Pure PvP: http://sb.reyva.com/sim/ss#mmzmjfoghmqyyydtbhcjtastwivfeajsa

adams07

Rank 0
PostedMay 29, 2013 2:26 pm
and the same for this one as well WTF http://sb.reyva.com/sim/ss#bgjtwjdjdnetcoahmafjnxlztmbwakou

none of any of your builds go with the class of shadow walker which is where this is found at