xkokin

Rank 2
xkokin
PostedApr 28, 2013 11:06 am   Last edited by xkokin on Jun 17, 2013 8:30 pm. Edited 2 times in total
closed
Advertisement

KatKat1231

Rank 2
KatKat1231
PostedApr 28, 2013 3:50 pm
xkokin wrote:
Pearl 5, Accurate:

The pearl for those that really can't aim or really can aim well. One of the best pearls for diggers in a sense.

Weapon Compatibility: Explosive, Basket, Laser, Boom, Spear, Axe, Bazooka, Keris, Muramasa

Weapon Incompatibility: Everything else especially Plunger.

Tactics: Used to delay and mostly dig, especially since the higher levels eat up a bit of the damage you'd have dealt. As for it activating when you use ice bomb I'm unsure. With a nuclear item dig though it most certainly would work.

Pearl 6, Nuclear:

This pearl is down right evil when your enemies are in the same vicinity where all you need to do to hit them is change angle one degree. Also makes it every easy to dig someone if you aim right. Mainly so when it activates it doesn't ruin the flow of shots you have locked on the target(s) heads. Makes for easy stuntmaster in sf too, or breaking more than one target in boat.

Weapon Compatibility: Any weapon.

Tactics: When using 3 in 1 pow it may activate so be sure the pow will hit regardless. Cause the nukes will make it so nothing gets in the way of the pow, if he moves anticipate that and adjust the angle while he's falling so you still hit him dead on. Changing your angles while attacking to make this easiest to use. Makes for an easy stunt master when the enemies spawned within 1 or 2 distance of each other so you can still hit them with nuke hitting the first person again cause of it. If laced with pierce and you did the stunt it would do double pierce if the nukes hit both players that assault. O.o  

It works with ice bomb. Btw, Bazooka is not very good at digging, and accurate will just lessen it's digging capability. It's best at digging when you don't hit spot on, but off just a little bit Very Happy.

xkokin

Rank 2
xkokin
PostedApr 28, 2013 4:20 pm
Accurate is meant as a finishing touch. if it's laced with a nuclear whether pearl or item it doesn't matter if it's direct. as for bazooka well debatable. I've seen it one turn dig on direct contact O.o.

Also i don't think ice bomb works with accurate pearl.

.Dark.Maiden.

Rank 3
.Dark.Maiden.
PostedApr 28, 2013 4:33 pm
xkokin wrote:
accurate is meant as a finishing touch. if it's laced with a nuclear whether pearl or item it doesn't matter if it's direct. as for bazooka well debatable. I've seen it one turn dig on direct contact O.o.

and i don't think ice bomb works with accurate pearl.  

I tested it with the accurate buff on the ZXC. It works like how accurate works with fly

xkokin

Rank 2
xkokin
PostedApr 28, 2013 8:36 pm   Last edited by xkokin on Jun 17, 2013 8:30 pm. Edited 1 time in total
void

ZamanthaD_90520

Rank 0
ZamanthaD_90520
PostedApr 29, 2013 2:22 am
hmm

xkokin

Rank 2
xkokin
PostedJun 17, 2013 5:09 pm   Last edited by xkokin on Jun 17, 2013 8:31 pm. Edited 1 time in total
void

NecromancerV

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
NecromancerV
PostedJun 17, 2013 7:31 pm
Please do not necro old threads.

xkokin

Rank 2
xkokin
PostedJun 17, 2013 7:34 pm
it's an encyclopedia dude it's meant to be continued. unless you're willing to do a better job get off my back. X:

NecromancerV

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
NecromancerV
PostedJun 17, 2013 8:12 pm
Then please use the edit button and put all info on the first post to keep it all together and easier to reference. Waiting a month and a half to add a new entry is just needless bumping of an inactive thread.