BQlZz

Rank 2
BQlZz
PostedApr 28, 2013 1:38 pm
marielle18fbbs wrote:
BQlZz wrote:
marielle18fbbs wrote:
BQlZz wrote:
I just tought I'de request one more since she got no requests Razz. Sorry for that ^^  

Oh dear you don't have to apologise ^^ don't be silly.
you never said anything bad, right? ;p

Now, what do you want me to add on your avatar? any specific name?
A render maybe?  

Well atm I'm not using just one Specific toon. So I dunno >.<. Maybe some thing with all of them on one Avatar if that's possible haha. Ice Cubes, Birds, Rainbows, and Alcoholic drinks....... No sorry I really can't come up with some thing haha.  

An avatar without a name, then? and just rlly awesome and flashy with a badass render? Razz  

Hehe yeh sounds Cool Very Happy. and otherwise I like the Assasins Creed thing ( think you already noticed Razz) with a Bow. RainBow's, Ice Cubes, And maybe some Beer haha Heiniken or something. Well I'll give you all the power in hands and gl Very Happy!

Advertisement

BQlZz

Rank 2
BQlZz
PostedApr 28, 2013 1:38 pm
marielle18fbbs wrote:
BQlZz wrote:
marielle18fbbs wrote:
BQlZz wrote:
I just tought I'de request one more since she got no requests Razz. Sorry for that ^^  

A render maybe?  

Well atm I'm not using just one Specific toon. So I dunno >.<. Maybe some thing with all of them on one Avatar if that's possible haha. Ice Cubes, Birds, Rainbows, and Alcoholic drinks....... No sorry I really can't come up with some thing haha.  

An avatar without a name, then? and just rlly awesome and flashy with a badass render? Razz  

Hehe yeh sounds Cool Very Happy. and otherwise I like the Assasins Creed thing ( think you already noticed Razz) with a Bow. RainBow's, Ice Cubes, And maybe some Beer haha Heiniken or something. Well I'll give you all the power in hands and gl Very Happy!

BQlZz

Rank 2
BQlZz
PostedApr 28, 2013 1:39 pm
Wow I doubled posted O.o...

marielle18fbbs

Rank 5
marielle18fbbs
PostedApr 28, 2013 1:39 pm
BQlZz wrote:
Wow I doubled posted O.o...  

You can delete one of your replies ya know ;p

BQlZz

Rank 2
BQlZz
PostedApr 28, 2013 1:46 pm
I can't anymore now >.<

marielle18fbbs

Rank 5
marielle18fbbs
PostedApr 28, 2013 2:19 pm
BQlZz wrote:
marielle18fbbs wrote:
BQlZz wrote:
marielle18fbbs wrote:
BQlZz wrote:

A render maybe?  

Like this? no bow, I liked this render better. And I can't use so many different colours and things, it'd be too crowded.

Hope you like it Smile

BQlZz

Rank 2
BQlZz
PostedApr 28, 2013 2:56 pm
marielle18fbbs wrote:
BQlZz wrote:
marielle18fbbs wrote:
BQlZz wrote:
marielle18fbbs wrote:
BQlZz wrote:

A render maybe?  

Like this? no bow, I liked this render better. And I can't use so many different colours and things, it'd be too crowded.

Hope you like it Smile  

Awesome ty Very Happy. And when you have time later I still want a Siggy for IceCube Razz. Gnite

Ohh and Before I forget. You really need to read: ''De Grijze Jager (by John Flanagan)''

Or did you already started witht that serie Very Happy?

BQlZz

Rank 2
BQlZz
PostedApr 28, 2013 3:10 pm
Ohh and btw. Every time I have a new Background it doesn't fit on the whole screen like it does on your page :/. You have any Suggestions that way help. or have a Site with usable Back Ground :3?

marielle18fbbs

Rank 5
marielle18fbbs
PostedApr 28, 2013 3:23 pm
BQlZz wrote:
Ohh and btw. Every time I have a new Background it doesn't fit on the whole screen like it does on your page :/. You have any Suggestions that way help. or have a Site with usable Back Ground :3?  

Just pick a larger background.
http://images5.alphacoders.com/319/319583.jpg
this one should be large enough.

Try to find one of atleast 1600x1200 or 1600x900 pix.

BQlZz

Rank 2
BQlZz
PostedApr 29, 2013 7:23 am
Hi can you tell me where i can find a siggy Rotator? And how it works?