BloggingCropy

Rank 0
BloggingCropy
PostedApr 04, 2013 4:41 am

What is your favorite game at childhood?

My favorite game is Super Mario. It is enjoyable game for everyone. Actually am playing this game yet.

Advertisement

GMFreedom

GameMaster: USA
GMFreedom
PostedApr 27, 2013 5:51 pm
I had many favorite games I don't know where to begin. I think Final Fantasy 7 was amazing and I super loved it and enjoyed it as a "kid" (I think I was a teenager).

EquinoxBlade

Rank 2
EquinoxBlade
PostedApr 27, 2013 6:24 pm
Very Happy Dragon Warrior, I still recall the first dungeon, and walking into that Green Dragon, ouch

Neritti

GameSage: Aeria Browser
Neritti
PostedApr 27, 2013 6:37 pm
My favourite game was capturing creepy crawly critters at lunch or recess from the wooded area behind my school, then letting them loose in class. Very Happy

OH you mean actual games... We didn't have much other than Pong, Asteroids and D and D the old fashioned way ya know with the books and stuff. No not electronic books, paper D and D guides. Wink

Adulthood was MUCH more entertaining when PS and Nintendo etc came out. Huge Final Fantasy player, did everyone of those games including the online and played Everquest and EQ2.

jeff_turnbull

Rank 0
jeff_turnbull
PostedApr 28, 2013 7:41 am
My favorite game as a child was sting ball. Using an old tennis ball and throwing it as hard as you could at members of the opposite team, kinda like a game of tag.
Now a days you would not be able to play it due to health and safety(i lost 4 of my bottom teeth and broke a wrist playing, among various other scrapes and bruises) but it was lots of fun.
of course the modern day equivalent is dodge ball with soft rubber balls on a court (not as fun as a wet tennis ball thrown with power and accuracy, smack to the side of your face whilst running full pelt along a concrete sidewalk).
Come to think of it I probably would not let my kids play it now either, but hey it was the 60's and 70's