PostedApr 26, 2013 1:01 am
Aww Cy, you're soooooo sweet <3.

GSSamurai iSaidNo SIingShot Stamp
Serenade
Advertisement

flareblitzkrieg

Rank 2
PostedApr 26, 2013 2:08 am
Yeah. And byw , Cy will give everyone free SKB3/4/5/6 after merge. Pm him ok?

Posted By Aeria Mobile

nakamurasusuki

Rank 2
nakamurasusuki
PostedApr 26, 2013 7:36 am
Not much to say, but I can't wait to the server merge. Because when I playing at Quill, I met many good player there, although a bit of them are rly drama. But it doesn't matter, can't wait to meet Quill player too~
Ganbatte GMTeam!
Keep up the good work, and thanks for keep us up to date!

Katsurin

Rank 0
Katsurin
PostedApr 27, 2013 4:36 pm
I expect much from this, I hope this new server merge balances out well. I'm excited!

limitboost

Rank 0
limitboost
PostedApr 28, 2013 12:43 am
As another player pointed out, my biggest concern is actually the loss of character names. I've bounced between Ponchee (having started on Bodor) and Quill with a total of six characters and I'm left wondering who is going to have to be renamed. It'll feel bizarre with the ones I've had longest, and not only that, seems to depend entirely on others' levels and not activity. Given that my highest character level is 59 and the others fall around that area, I do worry about somebody surpassing my levels but being no longer active getting to keep character names I lose. It might seem silly to some people, but it's how I feel. If I'm active but a higher level has been gone a year, it kind of stinks that it's my loss.

Not to mention I only came upon this news today and I'm a bit annoyed that I was allowed to drop money on a character rename when this was impending. I have no way to know if the person on Ponchee with the same name is higher level or not. People might think ten dollars isn't a big deal, but it is to me.

arrem0221

Rank 0
PostedApr 28, 2013 6:19 pm

bot

there has been alot of talk that bot will be brought in the new server ?? whats happening there

SkyKing88

Rank 0
SkyKing88
PostedApr 28, 2013 6:41 pm
Will both servers' rankings be paid out seperately, or you will somehow merge the rankings and pay out depending on the new order? I dont remember what happened on the previous merges.
If there is a mess-up, will screens of the rankings count as evidence?

Legendarybubba

Rank 0
Legendarybubba
why would u want 2 know STALKER! United States
PostedApr 28, 2013 7:46 pm

Characters?

So I will have how many slots?

Posted By Aeria Mobile

lollypopfish

Rank 3
lollypopfish
PostedApr 28, 2013 9:29 pm

Re: Characters?

Legendarybubba wrote:
So I will have how many slots?  

If you currently have 3 characters on Quill and 3 characters on Ponchee, these characters will be merged into one server and you will have 6 characters on Ilannia. If you have 6 characters already on Ponchee(from the previous merge) you will now have 9 characters on the new server.

arrem0221 wrote:
there has been alot of talk that bot will be brought in the new server ?? whats happening there  
I would deem this false. Bot(Sprite Protection) will never be added into Grand Fantasia EN again, Which has been confirmed by Moko.

SkyKing88 wrote:
Will both servers' rankings be paid out seperately, or you will somehow merge the rankings and pay out depending on the new order? I dont remember what happened on the previous merges.
If there is a mess-up, will screens of the rankings count as evidence?  
I would say the rankings will be paid out before the merge happens, Then as the last merge, The rankings were reset.

vargasjose9313

Rank 0
PostedApr 29, 2013 7:09 pm

Free Name Changes To Everyone Avoid Upset Players.

Give free name changes to everyone avoid upsetting your players by making them change their names because their are two players named ex: Johnnie one of them has to change their name just because one Johnnie is 1 lv higher than the other not really fair if my real name is Johnnie and i have it as my character name id like to keep it not loose my ign to someone because i was 1 lv lower than them >.< maybe one of the johnnies wants to change their name and its the higher lv to make it worst lets say one of the johnnies was 89 and the other one was 90 but "Point Is Give Everyone A Free Name Change Least You Can Do To Make It All Fair".