10%55 Votes
1 (Poor)
56%305 Votes
Total Votes :: 540 Votes

TPJ

Rank 5
TPJ
PostedApr 27, 2013 1:13 pm

i dont normal give one but this month for 12sky2 was very bad not only because the game is closing down but the lack of information given to the players. it took superman a number of requests for them to post anything and that was to tell the users it was to close

Advertisement

brodysmash14

Rank 2
brodysmash14
PostedApr 27, 2013 2:18 pm

Greed A.G.E.

Stop being greedy!
I gave a 1 because aeria constantly blames other ppl for there game glitches/other stuff and because of that many ppl including 1 of my friends have lost items/there account that aeria refuses to return to the players. In conclusion aeria is greedy as holy Hard! My favorite game ever is Shaiya however aeria is ruining the game and they need to get better at managing games and stop blaming the ppl and start blaming themselves ( we all know that will never happen though ).

Hello, do you want the Good ole Shaiya back, then visit my thread at http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=2213173 . Remember the good ole shaiya?

Sanku16

Rank 3
Sanku16
PostedApr 27, 2013 2:50 pm   Last edited by Sanku16 on Apr 27, 2013 3:27 pm. Edited 2 times in total
Hey aeria, I voted 3 last month for the first just because you guys acted like you doing some changes and brought Memphis back to where he was before.....

But this time, I'm simply voting 1 because.

Wolfteam
- Dead
- No promising updates.
- too much hacking
- too many premium content users (ap spenders)
- bugs and glitches never gets fixed.
- no clan system for 5 + years.
- The game is not enjoyable to me at all anymore.

If you guys can't fix wolfteam, PLEASE just shut the servers down. I'm done with that game, no point of building hopes anymore.

Born to fire.
- in closed beta for almost 7 month now?
- forums is ghost town, only gm paladin posts there and he is not even assigned there.
- no updates from any GMS....

Well now to the good parts....something aeria could REALLY improve on as a company...

For Soldier front 2 ( Me And most wolfteam players going merge there)
- Memhpis and Devo(imo, one if the best employees in this company) are in charge of that game, please keep them there forever and don't move them or fire them. I believe they can make SF2 the BEST game aeria ever had if they played their cards RIGHT. Superman, imagine the cash flow that game brings in official release if atleast 10k players participated in the closed beta.
- in order for those 10k players in beta to spend regularly in official release, you guys going to have to LISTEN....I REPEAT listen to the community in beta and consider their opinions because it matters if you guys want the cash flow.
- PLease patch all the hacks or invest in good anti hacking software because hackers destroy the community and there is no game if there is no community.
- Please don't make Soldier front 2 pay to win ( I don't want to hear you guys blame it on the devolopers this time like in woltteam)
- Don't give second chances to hackers or ap spenders.
- The only main thing I care about is if you guys going to interact with the community on a daily basis like Memphis does in shout boxes...at least that shows he cares about the community.

----------------------

One more last suggestion, why don't you guys fire all those lazy and stupid gms who don't do their job? Becayse they are the reason why most people vote 1. I read couple posts in this thread and its mainly about GMS not doing their job rather than the game itself. So maybe make a poll monthly in each game to see how the GMs did? Like how major successful companies do after each costumer service calls ( like tickets here). They provide their name, and then when they're done helping you out, they will ask you to rate their service? And if certain gm receives multiple bad same reviews...you will warn him or let him go? I mean that's what every businness in the world would do. If you in charge of a business (like you superman) the cosutmers, or in this case, communities should come first before GMS/PM/$$$.

I wrote all this from my phone + all the auto correction mistakes lol....

I know no one will read this but at least I tried to make this company better.

DFJShragie

Rank 3
DFJShragie
PostedApr 27, 2013 2:52 pm

Only use Soldier Front

Tearfulplace

Rank 2
Tearfulplace
PostedApr 27, 2013 4:23 pm
LoDebar wrote:
First off, I truly don't believe anyone from Aeria actually reads any of this with the intent to actually make any changes to improves things from a customer point of view.

But I could always be wrong.

On the plus side:
In my 5 years of playing on Shaiya, I will have to say, based on my personal experience, that customer service and response times to my tickets have been dealt with quickly. Sometimes they have been a bit bizarre in why my accounts get locked from time to time, but they have usually responded within a day or so to my tickets.

For the first time since I have been playing this game, I actually got a reply from a GM for a question that I sent as a private message. The answer was no, but it was actually an answer, and the answer was in context to the question meaning he actually read my email.

But I had to give a 1 for my vote
The main reason is that the AP cost of playing Shaiya is just insane. From a customer's perspective, it looks like Shaiya is being slowly shut down by both Aeria and Nexon. Why does this perspective exist? GM and PM and becoming more rare in their comments. Checking this recent posting logs shows that most of them typically go weeks without a post, or a couple posts in a month. GS applications being canceled, GS's being reassigned to other games. This months EOM appears to be a completely forgotten event when compared to past months of efforts to entice us to spend money. It is usually a sad sign when there isn't much of a push to even make money. Canta was decimated with a patch at the same time the Premium EXP stones (and AP item) was introduced. Then Nexon in their latest quarterly report doesn't even want to talk about Shaiya being a money maker for them, or plans to improve the game. The recent merges were made under the pretense that the PvP would get better. It hasn't, and continues to get worse. EP6 hasn't improved the PvP experience.

Even if Nexon doesn't want to continue supporting the game, Shaiya could still be a thriving well populated game if the AP costs wasn't as insane as they are.

If Shaiya had 1 million people willing to play, and they charged $20 per month to play and only 80% of the people were willing to pay that, then they would make 16 million per month in fees. Now out of this original pool of people and they had instead of a monthly fee to play, but a tier system for $300 per month, then that would require 5.3% of the original million population. So 800,000 people verses 53,333 people in PvP. At $20 per month means there is a potential to have 15X as many people playing in PvP than at $300 per month. More people are likely to stay playing longer at $20 per month, then at $300 per month. So instead on contracting and merging servers, they game would be forced to expand the number of servers.

But this is Aeria's business model. A 15X player base also means more staff that Aeria has of hire, which increases their operational costs. Then if their staff gets too large, then they will be forced to have to pay for medical coverage for everyone. Which most people have absolutely no idea what companies pay for medical insurance for their employees. So Aeria probably wants to keep their staff below the mandatory head count of requiring medical coverage for their employees. So to keep the work load reasonable for the staff, they have to contract the size of the overall player base. Thus based on computer models of what people would be willing to pay on average on a per person basis per population level, they price things where they are. And thus, AP costs are just insane. I would love to be uber, but I am not related to Bill Gates  

Every Nexon game i play has reasonable prices. Aeria is using the old it's not us it's the developers. It's them.

jakeareno22

Rank 0
jakeareno22
PostedApr 27, 2013 5:24 pm
For Soldier Fronts staff, I voted 1. The GMs have very poor communication with the community and its obvious that they do not care about us. Who ever is responsible for the events cannot properly code them. We go weeks with hearing nothing, then they wrongfully payout event, fix it, and screw it up even worse. They make SO MANY PROMISES AND NOT ONE HAVE THE KEPT. AND WHERE IS CLAN SYSTEM? THATS THE BIGGEST PART OF SF AND ITS BEEN MISSING FOR OVER A YEAR. Basically, the best thing about SF is that, scratch that, cant say 1 good thing about it since its been transfered to Aeria.

THERE IS ONLY 2 POSSIBILITIES. EITHER:
1. AERIA GAMES IS TRYING TO KILL SOLDIER FRONT. or
2. AERIA GAMES IS THE WORST RUN COMPANY I HAVE EVER ENCOUNTERED. Seriously MANAGEMENT? THIS IS THE BEST STANDARDS YOU CAN HOLD YOUR EMPLOYEES TOO? PATHETIC. I am more satisfied with the cleanliness of a mcdonalds bathroom than i have been with aerias staff. good day

Kalian.

Rank 2
PostedApr 27, 2013 5:41 pm
jakeareno22 wrote:
For Soldier Fronts staff, I voted 1. The GMs have very poor communication with the community and its obvious that they do not care about us. Who ever is responsible for the events cannot properly code them. We go weeks with hearing nothing, then they wrongfully payout event, fix it, and screw it up even worse. They make SO MANY PROMISES AND NOT ONE HAVE THE KEPT. AND WHERE IS CLAN SYSTEM? THATS THE BIGGEST PART OF SF AND ITS BEEN MISSING FOR OVER A YEAR. Basically, the best thing about SF is that, scratch that, cant say 1 good thing about it since its been transfered to Aeria.

THERE IS ONLY 2 POSSIBILITIES. EITHER:
1. AERIA GAMES IS TRYING TO KILL SOLDIER FRONT. or
2. AERIA GAMES IS THE WORST RUN COMPANY I HAVE EVER ENCOUNTERED. Seriously MANAGEMENT? THIS IS THE BEST STANDARDS YOU CAN HOLD YOUR EMPLOYEES TOO? PATHETIC. I am more satisfied with the cleanliness of a mcdonalds bathroom than i have been with aerias staff. good day  

This x2. Get it together Aeria staff or higher new people or you guys are out of a job.

Uralltalk

Rank 0
Uralltalk
PostedApr 27, 2013 5:57 pm
Aeria you get nothing from me, because nothing is less than 1.
I still love Shrinkky, but no one else on the staff is my friend as of right now.

globbyastro

Rank 0
PostedApr 27, 2013 6:02 pm
I voted a 4, because although within the business model, sometimes prices are a bit up there, it is just that, a business model. If it's working for Aeria, then good for them.

In the past few months, I've played Digimon Masters Online in which Hadouken was regularly helpful in the shoutbox with trying to help discern the server issues to forward on to joymax (and when you partner with joymax, you can expect issues Razz) and Scarlet Blade, in which any tickets I've submitted have been resolved in a very timely manner. The game is still new and there are a large number of issues to be expected, both in and out of beta. To expect perfection is too much for anyone to ask for.

I have been playing online games for about a decade now and have dealt with far worse companies. I won't name them, but I've had a company ban my account and repost a tech work-around guide as their own. I've also seen games thrown out the gate when they should still be in closed beta and start throwing in cash shop when the game(s) itself/themselves don't even work properly to begin with.

Aeria meets my expectations for a game company in the F2P market. I wouldn't give it a 5 because no one's perfect, but any issues that can be resolved by reasonable means have been, and those that cannot be resolved, I can think of reasons as to why that could happen.

Coming back to Aeria for games from another host who recently lost a game due to litigation towards the developer(which have been trying to be straightened out for the better part of almost 3 years now i believe), I have learned more about the hoops that game hosts and publishers actually have to go through and therefor cannot rightfully give Aeria any less than a 3.

jarenmouse

Rank 0
PostedApr 27, 2013 7:49 pm

4 stars for cS!

LUV cs the gms n gamesage, r helpful n friendly