KasumiNeko1994

Rank 0
KasumiNeko1994
PostedApr 27, 2013 5:47 am
bowtrickz wrote:
I have participated in Titan kills almost every day now. I have never been in the party that gets the loot. Some like to say maybe people should try harder and organize themselves to be the top damage group. We have tried to be the top damage group and it is not possible. I have a +9 weapon and grouped up with 5 other players with +7 weps or higher and we had our own medic healing us from outside the party. We all stacked in one formation for full uptime of Punishers offense cocoon. Because we never get the titan kill our medic does not have the rare Kali for the party wide buff. This is the sole reason the top group surges ahead of us in dps. It is impossible to overcome them.

I would like to see the world boss drop mechanic changed. On Venus the same group gets the drops every time. They have even started putting on a public show of sharing loot with other players that participated. The only reason they do this is to appease the random players that assist on the boss kill. It is all just a show to act like they are sharing the loot with everyone while they keep the best drops to their guild of course. Even if they were truly sharing all of the loot.. Let me ask you this. Why should any one player or group of players get to decide who is deserving of what item.  
If I'm correct It's currently tugre and reflex who distribute the loot on the venus server right now, and while I do agree that no one should control who acquires what drops after the boss is defeated I also do agree it's a good thing that they do that because around 30% of the RG that attending Shadestriker sit on their rear ends, so the loot distributers can be sure to not give loot to the leechers.

I will one day ascend into the furry heavens above.
Advertisement

Aashmir2

Rank 3
Aashmir2
PostedApr 27, 2013 6:45 am
bowtrickz wrote:
I have participated in Titan kills almost every day now. I have never been in the party that gets the loot. Some like to say maybe people should try harder and organize themselves to be the top damage group. We have tried to be the top damage group and it is not possible. I have a +9 weapon and grouped up with 5 other players with +7 weps or higher and we had our own medic healing us from outside the party. We all stacked in one formation for full uptime of Punishers offense cocoon. Because we never get the titan kill our medic does not have the rare Kali for the party wide buff. This is the sole reason the top group surges ahead of us in dps. It is impossible to overcome them.

I would like to see the world boss drop mechanic changed. On Venus the same group gets the drops every time. They have even started putting on a public show of sharing loot with other players that participated. The only reason they do this is to appease the random players that assist on the boss kill. It is all just a show to act like they are sharing the loot with everyone while they keep the best drops to their guild of course. Even if they were truly sharing all of the loot.. Let me ask you this. Why should any one player or group of players get to decide who is deserving of what item.  

Don't forget that healing gets factored into your parties overall dps. The reason other parties are getting Titan and not you might be because the main party has aggro and a medic with rare kali - she can use hax buff AND heal the tank since he is taking all the damage.

I do know your pain though, I've tried to win titan the same way - I was a medic in the party though, without rare kali. :/ We can only get third place on the dps meter. Right behind Explicit and Evolution. Explicit though is the one that wins it every time. Sometimes Evolution does that but that is very very rare. Explicit has even started monopolizing Dirge...they get top dps with the same party over and over when they already completed the quest. x.x