10%55 Votes
1 (Poor)
56%305 Votes
Total Votes :: 540 Votes

Blackwinganya

Rank 0
Blackwinganya
PostedApr 26, 2013 4:52 pm
1 what else would it be?! So many problems in a game and you don't fix nothing but push out more games... if i could give you - infinity i would that is how you deserve.

Advertisement

JaStulla

Rank 4
JaStulla
PostedApr 26, 2013 5:02 pm
Aelibey95 wrote:
which game you play that cause u to rate at 4?

almar

Rank 3
almar
PostedApr 26, 2013 5:04 pm
According to the votes aeriagames needs a improvement, I hope aeriagames will do something about this.

Nothing is true, everything is permitted.

jabbernowl

Rank 0
PostedApr 26, 2013 5:19 pm
1 for soldier front it's just sad can't even pay out an event even with about a months time.

...JayGee...

Rank 3
...JayGee...
PostedApr 26, 2013 5:44 pm

Shaiya Glitched to the Max

Voted 1: Shaiya is glitched to the max, AP going missing all over the place and where is team AGE?

Oberonu

Rank 3
Oberonu
PostedApr 26, 2013 7:45 pm
This seems to match the normal pattern for aeria. A few months with 30's of disapproval, then 50-70% disapproval for a month, then a few more months in the 30's disapproval, then again. Interesting pattern.

Om nom nom nom! "You want me to give up? I've never learned how to. You do it first so that I know what it is, then I might consider it."

Jon7Music

Rank 0
PostedApr 26, 2013 8:25 pm
I vote a 1, and here is why.

Aeria Games has such potential in all of their games, truly, I've tried most of the PC ones. However I find that players, such as myself are treated like cattle and is just a money source. I recently got into Scarlet Blade and I am loving the game, the play style, the scifi, I needed a good non swords and sorcery MMO. The in game store and the prices are just ridiculous, you could easily be making as much by lowering AP prices. There is no way that I would ever pay for a $20 lingerie remover, a $40 starter cube or a $220 dollar level 8 ladder. That is just so stupid. If you would look beyond the money, focus on players thoughts and feelings, you just might be a great game company in my eyes. Take a look and League of Legends or Perfect Worlds in game store system for example, for $25 you can get 2-3 brand new champions, and/or skins. This is an absolute certainty, no gambling and spending a ridiculous fortune for cubes that have probably a 10% chance to drop new lingerie for you class. Perfect World sells costumes, you can get an entire 7 piece costume for 1085 zen which works out to $10.85. Once again, you are 100% certain to receive that cosmetic item and you do not have to gamble for it. If you had a better marketing scheme, priced things fairly, and let people buy the cosmetic items as well as other items for a fair and reasonable price, I feel you would be a much better F2P company than what you are now.

Thank you for your time.

spacefire11

Rank 5.1
spacefire11
PostedApr 27, 2013 1:37 am
I voted 5

esmorax

Rank 4
esmorax
PostedApr 27, 2013 4:17 am
I have voted 1 because aeriagames has decided to shut down my most beloved game:
12sky2.
If they just had done a rollback, implemented anti-hackshields and such.. this awesome game would've survived maybe..
Yet, they didn't. All they did was continuing thier normal tiers, promo's and so on..
Now.. I only feel sad because my beloved game is following it's even so beloved brother, 12sky1, into the grave.

I just hope that aeria will have learned something from this.. that is to NEVER underestimate the danger of hackers..

~es

Devotion Fujin(R.I.P TS1)/Nemesis Fujin G12 R6.(esmorax)Guild: NoRemorse Tag:Esmo. Wolf Team.(Ex0tic)Rank: silver bar+Pride: TheLaw Status: Retired *Mess with the Best, Die like the Rest* **H.A.T.E.R.S= Having Anger Towards Everyone Reaching Succes.**

almar

Rank 3
almar
PostedApr 27, 2013 5:37 am
esmorax wrote:
I have voted 1 because aeriagames has decided to shut down my most beloved game:
12sky2.
If they just had done a rollback, implemented anti-hackshields and such.. this awesome game would've survived maybe..
Yet, they didn't. All they did was continuing thier normal tiers, promo's and so on..
Now.. I only feel sad because my beloved game is following it's even so beloved brother, 12sky1, into the grave.

I just hope that aeria will have learned something from this.. that is to NEVER underestimate the danger of hackers..

~es  

It's not only aeriagames it's fault, Alt1 did a bad job coding these 2 games. But aeriagames could have atleast bought an anti hack program like mayngames. But mayngames ts2 isn't as solid as many think it is.
Maybe Aeriagames shouldn't buy games from Alt1 anymore. I hope Aeriagames learned something from this.

Nothing is true, everything is permitted.