Author Message

a01882323876789

Rank 0
Joined
03 Apr 2013
Posts
1
Location
Vietnam
PostedApr 25, 2013 7:54 am

Help me.. I can't login DKO laucher ...

DK Online launcher update
Sorry first... i can't post my photos...

Dk Onlibe laucner update
????? ????? ???? ?? ..........v.v.v.v
Advertisement

BarneyFudrukal

Rank 0
Joined
14 Sep 2009
Posts
2
PostedApr 26, 2013 12:30 am

Re: Help me.. I can't login DKO laucher ...

DK Online launcher update
a01882323876789 wrote:
Sorry first... i can't post my photos...

Dk Onlibe laucner update
????? ????? ???? ?? ..........v.v.v.v  



having the same issue also, i can log on ignite but dk launcher not responding.

Tcaine

Rank 0
Joined
28 Jun 2010
Posts
17
Location
Tokyo Japan
PostedApr 26, 2013 6:59 am

Re: Help me.. I can't login DKO laucher ...

DK Online launcher update
BarneyFudrukal wrote:
a01882323876789 wrote:
Sorry first... i can't post my photos...

Dk Onlibe laucner update
????? ????? ???? ?? ..........v.v.v.v  



having the same issue also, i can log on ignite but dk launcher not responding.  


server is down while undergoing maintenance until the devs fix the major issues with the game. currently there is no ETA on when it will be done, and no clear answer when and if the game will be back up.

atomica77

Rank 0
atomica77
Joined
18 Apr 2012
Posts
7
Location
Meran Italy
PostedApr 27, 2013 5:29 am

Re: Help me.. I can't login DKO laucher ...

DK Online launcher update
Tcaine wrote:
BarneyFudrukal wrote:
a01882323876789 wrote:
Sorry first... i can't post my photos...

Dk Onlibe laucner update
????? ????? ???? ?? ..........v.v.v.v  



having the same issue also, i can log on ignite but dk launcher not responding.  


server is down while undergoing maintenance until the devs fix the major issues with the game. currently there is no ETA on when it will be done, and no clear answer when and if the game will be back up.  


it's sure that the game will be back up. its only unknown when the server comes back up!
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: