lorddarthmel

Rank 4
lorddarthmel
PostedApr 26, 2013 7:42 am
Aashmir2 wrote:
lorddarthmel wrote:
So many times the "Royal" people is bound to the evil masters that i chose to be a Free Knight. It is a cliché already.  

o.o Who is an evil master on RG side? Mother isn't evil. O.o Neither are the RG themselves. The Free Knights aren't evil. They simply want to be treated like humans, WHICH is funny btw because the arkana for Free Knights side talk about wanting to be treated like humans YET they are still controlled by a commander.

So...how free are you really?  

I wasn't referring to Q/SB there, but you see it many times, the people of a righteous kingdom is many times serving the bad guys of the story. So, i chose the "bad side"

Also, Free Knights Arkana wanting to be treated like humans is a good reason to me, even if they have a commander behind them, probably with time, they would get rid of them, commanders would be like a model to follow, to learn from, but only a small step to complete independency. Besides, both Free Knights and RG seem to fight a common enemy, the Narak, so, "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" would apply here also.
Advertisement

Aashmir2

Rank 3
Aashmir2
PostedApr 26, 2013 7:51 am
lorddarthmel wrote:
Aashmir2 wrote:
lorddarthmel wrote:
So many times the "Royal" people is bound to the evil masters that i chose to be a Free Knight. It is a cliché already.  

o.o Who is an evil master on RG side? Mother isn't evil. O.o Neither are the RG themselves. The Free Knights aren't evil. They simply want to be treated like humans, WHICH is funny btw because the arkana for Free Knights side talk about wanting to be treated like humans YET they are still controlled by a commander.

So...how free are you really?  

I wasn't referring to Q/SB there, but you see it many times, the people of a righteous kingdom is many times serving the bad guys of the story. So, i chose the "bad side"

Also, Free Knights Arkana wanting to be treated like humans is a good reason to me, even if they have a commander behind them, probably with time, they would get rid of them, commanders would be like a model to follow, to learn from, but only a small step to complete independency. Besides, both Free Knights and RG seem to fight a common enemy, the Narak, so, "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" would apply here also.  

True, honestly the Free Knights and RG factions are just children. :/ Mother needs to smack them and tell them to play nice. The only thing they disagree on is the purpose of an arkana. x.x Something so small xD They hate each other because one wants to be human and the other believes arkanas must forever protect humans Razz

pkmasterz

Rank 0
pkmasterz
PostedApr 26, 2013 8:26 am
Picked FKs in CBT because of the description, and because i like the black/red colour scheme better. Though i actually prefer the RG insignia.

Picked FKs again in OB because i knew quite alot of people from FKs migrating over to other servers or RGs so i thought we'd be the underdogs. Didn't go the way i expected, but i'm still proud to be an Free Knights.

lorddarthmel wrote:

I hope in the future we get to "co-op" with the RGs to fight the naraks. That'd be fun, no? Either that or let us side with the naraks to crush the RGs Very Happy
..though the naraks will probably take the opportunity to crush us too. Then we'll have screwed humanity up.

<center></center>

Dindeen

Rank 0
Dindeen
PostedApr 26, 2013 8:35 am
Overview. I didn't read the forums before I picked a faction, I just read what was on the character creation screen.

lorddarthmel

Rank 4
lorddarthmel
PostedApr 26, 2013 8:37 am
So, you are telling me that basically, the only ones able to send back the Naraks to the black hole they came from are fighting between them? they need a good spanking... i bet the chasers are for that... Twisted Evil

Free. Don't make me add the bar again... ->I WIN. Episode 10 Finally!! <-

Aashmir2

Rank 3
Aashmir2
PostedApr 26, 2013 8:38 am
lorddarthmel wrote:
So, you are telling me that basically, the only ones able to send back the Naraks to the black hole they came from are fighting between them? they need a good spanking... i bet the chasers are for that... Twisted Evil  

No. My chaser will be strictly gay

sparkmikomiko

Rank 0
sparkmikomiko
PostedApr 27, 2013 5:26 am
Aashmir2 wrote:
lorddarthmel wrote:

No. My chaser will be strictly gay  
This made me laugh way more than it should. Good job sir/ma'am

lorddarthmel

Rank 4
lorddarthmel
PostedApr 27, 2013 7:59 am
I can see it, Arkanas buy lingerie and lingerie unsealers, Arkans will buy nail polish and hair dyes XD

Free. Don't make me add the bar again... ->I WIN. Episode 10 Finally!! <-

glowdiamond

Rank 0
glowdiamond
PostedApr 27, 2013 9:40 am
Well because on the screen, the factions seems like good vs evil. So I chose the good one which I thought was RG. I eventually found out that this isnt the case though, its just looks. In CB I was an RG and Free Knights were totally outnumbering us. That bothered me a little but I still hold firm in my decision in RG hoping one day RGs can make things work out. So in OB I chose RG. Its actually a better feeling to battle with FKs because they dont need any mercy with their number advantage, a good reason to kill :p

Hydra Server-Ravager/Sorc-AyaneAya

Aashmir2

Rank 3
Aashmir2
PostedApr 27, 2013 1:14 pm
glowdiamond wrote:
Well because on the screen, the factions seems like good vs evil. So I chose the good one which I thought was RG. I eventually found out that this isnt the case though, its just looks. In CB I was an RG and Free Knights were totally outnumbering us. That bothered me a little but I still hold firm in my decision in RG hoping one day RGs can make things work out. So in OB I chose RG. Its actually a better feeling to battle with FKs because they dont need any mercy with their number advantage, a good reason to kill :p  

I need to start thinking like this.

I usually never kill a Free Knights if they are alone or farming mobs or under lvl. It is simply too easy...even as a medic. One time a 24 PU tried to fight me and I 3 hit her without using mech. Sadly, the Free Knights don't have the same system. xD They will jump me any chance they get. Once, I let this SW go because they were 25 and only had 1.6k HP...so I was like eh..I will leave them alone. 30 secs later he comes back with a pack of 4-5 other Free Knights just for me. o-o

So I need to become merciless D: and keel dem on sight