bubbletea00

Rank 0
bubbletea00
PostedApr 26, 2013 7:55 pm

Discussion about ch-atk

Hello I have seen many misinformed people stating that ch-atk do not benefit from crits. They actually do. Here are some test results with my lvl7 particle burst that showed a critical.

Particle burst 769-1097 418-750

921 885 chakra crit
1407 568 physical crit
1517 677 physical crit
871 648 chakra crit
1006 876 chakra crit
775 1097 chakra crit

Now something i'm wondering is, why do physical attacks like rapidfire also deal ch-atk as a bonus damage?
Advertisement

cidnemo

Rank 0
cidnemo
PostedApr 26, 2013 9:25 pm

Re: Discussion about ch-atk

bubbletea00 wrote:
Hello I have seen many misinformed people stating that ch-atk do not benefit from crits. They actually do. Here are some test results with my lvl7 particle burst that showed a critical.

Particle burst 769-1097 418-750

921 885 chakra crit
1407 568 physical crit
1517 677 physical crit
871 648 chakra crit
1006 876 chakra crit
775 1097 chakra crit

Now something i'm wondering is, why do physical attacks like rapidfire also deal ch-atk as a bonus damage?  

it may be strange but I might as well throw it out there...

Even my normal attacks have minor Chakra Damage to it.

MrRaven.

Legendary Founder: Scarlet Blade
MrRaven.
PostedApr 27, 2013 1:25 am
Sorry to say, thats just the silly range on Chakra. Has nothing to do with crits at all.

bubbletea00

Rank 0
bubbletea00
PostedApr 27, 2013 1:56 am
MrRaven. wrote:
Sorry to say, thats just the silly range on Chakra. Has nothing to do with crits at all.  

Those attacks I noted down were all attacks that had the CRITICAL message pop up. This is my particle burst attack range (Particle burst 769-1097 418-750). Please tell me how is this one is possible then? 775 1097. The game even stated it as a crit.

MrRaven.

Legendary Founder: Scarlet Blade
MrRaven.
PostedApr 27, 2013 4:55 am
Because several hundred crits and non crits have given the same amount of damage range for several of my members(minions eheh). An example being damage range in the higher 900s for non crits and not being able to reach that again until fifty skills later, crits or non crits included.

You do not test based on your own perspective, a number of times you can count on your hands. You do extensive research with several hundred samples with several subjects, before you try to make a solid point.

Several different stats and situations and gear and TARGETS will provide different outcomes in your testing.

Come to think of it, I know a few Seer Sentinels that wouldnt mind chiming in. Ill see if I can get something setup. They should have a much tighter chakra range.

yan_yan031210

Rank 0
yan_yan031210
PostedApr 30, 2013 5:55 pm
MrRaven. wrote:
Because several hundred crits and non crits have given the same amount of damage range for several of my members(minions eheh). An example being damage range in the higher 900s for non crits and not being able to reach that again until fifty skills later, crits or non crits included.

You do not test based on your own perspective, a number of times you can count on your hands. You do extensive research with several hundred samples with several subjects, before you try to make a solid point.

Several different stats and situations and gear and TARGETS will provide different outcomes in your testing.

Come to think of it, I know a few Seer Sentinels that wouldnt mind chiming in. Ill see if I can get something setup. They should have a much tighter chakra range.  

hey mr.perfect im reading all of your comments and you dont have any thing to say just to disagree with all ideas here. what the heck is that?

Chakra do Crits also. specially for particle skills. thats all i can say!

lisahawke

Rank 0
PostedMay 07, 2013 2:55 pm
yan_yan031210 wrote:
MrRaven. wrote:

hey mr.perfect im reading all of your comments and you dont have any thing to say just to disagree with all ideas here. what the heck is that?

Chakra do Crits also. specially for particle skills. thats all i can say!  

He posted a valid, correct and logical argument from analytical standpoint, so no, he's not disagreeing just for the sake of it from my point of view.

In the other hand, you're last comment (bolded) were baseless (funny thing is that you're the one doing the "just disagreeing for the sake of disagreement" here fyi), in a sense that you didn't explain nor describe what brought you to that opinion.