tinahuman9

Rank 0
PostedApr 27, 2013 2:42 am

Extra passes for derelict dungeon???

When you run out of it, where can you get it?
I've been having a problem with the game, because I've finished all the quests required for the level 10.Except for one,the kill the Buzzard Foreman. according to Wikipedia,in order to kill it by group or solo you have to have 277 SP, and I didn't gain that i only have 240 SP. I'm out of quests and i have no more passes. and in order to finish that one last quest I must have a pass. Is it possible for me to get new quests and earning new passes??? Sad Sad Sad Sad Rolling Eyes Embarassed
Advertisement

Dindeen

Rank 0
Dindeen
PostedApr 27, 2013 2:53 am

Re: Extra passes for derelict dungeon???

When you run out of it, where can you get it?
tinahuman9 wrote:
I've been having a problem with the game, because I've finished all the quests required for the level 10.Except for one,the kill the Buzzard Foreman. according to Wikipedia,in order to kill it by group or solo you have to have 277 SP, and I didn't gain that i only have 240 SP. I'm out of quests and i have no more passes. and in order to finish that one last quest I must have a pass. Is it possible for me to get new quests and earning new passes??? Sad Sad Sad Sad Rolling Eyes Embarassed  

If you level up, you'll get new quests. How far are you from level 11?

As for SP, use the potions that you get from quests or mobs. Buffs also help. Use the ones that you get from the gift pack in your inventory.

CheeseMonkeyss

Rank 0
CheeseMonkeyss
PostedApr 27, 2013 2:59 am
You can get passes from Dailies, drops, quests, Battle Grounds (Janus & Turnpike [must be level 15 or higher]), Dungeons, and I'm sure there are more ways that I am just forgetting.......

Even if you don't finish that quest you should still get quests as you hit the next level.
And when you get more passes you should be able to go back and finish at anytime.