Xenosnake

Rank 1
Xenosnake
PostedApr 27, 2013 2:36 am
I think the one of the major thing to fix population is to balance the factions.

Few RGs mean s fewer participants in arena
-which can also lead to RG losing most of the time.

Few RGs in arena means more Free Knights players cant enter arena, and cant gain EXP
-which leads to players that the game is a huge grind. ( I didnt grind at all I reached lvl 29)

Grinding and constant losing leads to a player quiting

Make RG white and blue I'll be all over em o. o
Advertisement

CheeseMonkeyss

Rank 0
CheeseMonkeyss
PostedApr 27, 2013 2:46 am
soniti54 wrote:

I would really like to see non-tradable versions of the rare mechs, cyberskins, rings, necklaces, and trinkets available for large amounts of rank points. That would keep the prices more reasonable rather than people panicking and buying just because it's clear not everyone will be able to get a hold of one. That would have a pretty big impact on the maximum market value.

OMG!!! yesss XD
I would love to see rare Mechs for rank points, then I could actually get my hands on one. O _o
That would be amazing!
and the other things too Wink
+1000 for that idea >:3

Xenosnake wrote:
I think the one of the major thing to fix population is to balance the factions.

Few RGs mean s fewer participants in arena
-which can also lead to RG losing most of the time.

Few RGs in arena means more Free Knights players cant enter arena, and cant gain EXP
-which leads to players that the game is a huge grind. ( I didnt grind at all I reached lvl 29)
Make RG white and blue I'll be all over em o. o  

Yeah...
The imbalance is so sad....
I once saw a match on Valkyrie where only three RGs signed up for Turnpike... X _x
Something needs to be done about that...
What though, I'm not sure...
I do agree adding Blue would be amazing XD

Star_Buck

Rank 1
Star_Buck
PostedApr 27, 2013 6:48 pm
Yes Mechs and a few other rare items for rank points would be nice I mean what do you do once you bought your ulti ear rings and emotes with them just sit on them forever? I'd like to see trinkets, rings and necklaces added for pvp points.

I mean it's meant to be rare powerful items for pvp points and basically you get 3 items that are of use Ear rings and ulti then the rest is just junk.

Players fixing the market have really messed up the game I no longer buy from the AH due to this and i'd rather scarp my clean gear I don't need to stop resellers getting them.

I see bots all over the place and frankly reporting them would be a lot easier if there was an in game reporting system like i've seen in other games no need to spell names right just a few clicks job done.

Gold sellers selling gold and AP is a real problem in this game i mean i've seen 10k AP for $10 or something how do they get this AP hacking peoples accounts or something? Credit card fraud most likely.

The AH needs to have a limit on how much an item can rise in value and update each week or some limiting factor that stops players/guilds buying all of one item the reposting for 10x the mark up.

Rekikyo

Rank 5.1
Rekikyo
PostedApr 27, 2013 6:59 pm
heroex77 wrote:
Honestly, I can see a goldseller a mile away. Not those who spam, those in the auction house. I reported the two main ones, they got banned. But not after they delivered hundreds of thousands of items in aeria points into the economy.

If I had a right click ban button, we'd have 90% less spambots/goldsellers/goldsale site ap sellers.

I have no problem with the item shop, I have a problem with them trying to push it every week. There's no break between each sale, there's just sale after sale.

Goldsale sites sell ap at 10% the cost of aeria. Enough said.  

They do not sell AP. They advertise it, but selling AP would require actions that catch Billing's notice, and automatically lock the account for suspicious behavior.